Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,637 members, 7,958,931 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:36 AM

Did I Hurt Her Or Could It Be Tears Of Joy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did I Hurt Her Or Could It Be Tears Of Joy? (848 Views)

Wow This Pre-wedding Photo Of A Mechanic And His Bride To Be Tears The Internet / Why Would I Hurt Or Cheat An Angel Like You / Did I Hurt Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did I Hurt Her Or Could It Be Tears Of Joy? by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 17, 2017
I have a friend. We met about 2 months ago. We sometimes spoke about love and she told me she's not interested in men for now. Yesterday, we were discussing and I happen to kiss her; the kiss lasted for about 9 seconds, and I stopped. She stood there sad and crossed her hands. She didn't look at me but faced down. I asked if she's OK but she replied with a short "yes". I kissed her again and this time she kindly push me away like a baby who is weak, called her brother (there way cracking in her voice when she called his name, as if she way crying) and told him to come they need to go. Before her brother could stand up, she told him to wait for her she's coming back. She did return and pick her brother and both left with " good bye". My question is, why did she cry or became sad after the kiss?
Re: Did I Hurt Her Or Could It Be Tears Of Joy? by firstking01(m): 9:36am On Apr 17, 2017
Hahahahagrin...Childrengrin.
Re: Did I Hurt Her Or Could It Be Tears Of Joy? by Atlantia(f): 9:36am On Apr 17, 2017
You should ask her...no one here is a mind reader.

3 Likes

Re: Did I Hurt Her Or Could It Be Tears Of Joy? by Miniskirt: 9:38am On Apr 17, 2017
In the future when you start hitting pussy,
you'll look back on this post and shake your head in disappointment..
Re: Did I Hurt Her Or Could It Be Tears Of Joy? by ikp120(m): 9:46am On Apr 17, 2017
You should have continued with the kiss until she either withdraws or loosens up. Most babes succumb to guys who go for it instead of begging for it.

Only stop when she says stop.
Re: Did I Hurt Her Or Could It Be Tears Of Joy? by olayinks007(m): 9:53am On Apr 17, 2017
ikp120:
You should have continued with the kiss until she either withdraws or loosens up. Most babes succumb to guys who go for it instead of begging for it.

Only stop when she says stop.

Hmmm Prof.
Re: Did I Hurt Her Or Could It Be Tears Of Joy? by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 17, 2017
Atlantia:
You should ask her...no one here is a mind reader.
Yes you're probably right. But there people with much experience here. That's why we can help each other irrespective of the distance.

(1) (Reply)

"My Husband Is My Support System ", Mercy Aigbe In March, 2017 / Evil - Man Rapes 6 Sisters & Their Mother For Providing Help - Must Read / OMG: Emma Nyra Flaunts B*obs In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.