Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Loudest Media Player You Need To Have On Your Windows PC And Mac VLC - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Loudest Media Player You Need To Have On Your Windows PC And Mac VLC (2460 Views)

How To Turn Your Windows Pc Into A Tethering Hotspot / How To Clean And Optimize Your Windows Pc/laptop / How To Play 360° Videos And Photos Using VLC Media Player (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Loudest Media Player You Need To Have On Your Windows PC And Mac VLC by oskaaay(m): 10:31am On Apr 17, 2017
Just some hours ago I was in an Easter Children/Teens Camp-out organized by my Church and suddenly discovered that my once very lousy laptop ‘Acer Es 15 Series’ at home was not loud enough in the larger congregation and thus needed to boost things up a bit when I did Google search and after a while decided to settle for VLC which was my preferred media player back then on my HP Pavilion Series Windows 7 laptop before I migrated to Windows 10.

It indeed was 200% boost of the PC volume and thus I decided to share with my readers and Googlers that would find my post helpful in the cause of searching out related info on Google like I did earlier too.

VLC Review
VLC is a free and open source cross-platform multimedia player and framework that plays most multimedia files as well as DVDs, Audio CDs, VCDs, and various streaming protocols. It works on both Windows and Mac and other mobile platforms.

How To Download VLC Media Player Free
VLC is free and thus you can give it a try via VLC free download link HERE

http://telecomsadvocate.foskaaygroup.com/loudest-media-player-you-need-to-have-on-your-windows-pc/

Re: Loudest Media Player You Need To Have On Your Windows PC And Mac VLC by tman14(m): 1:23pm On Apr 17, 2017
VLC has always been known to be louder and clearer than most players.
Re: Loudest Media Player You Need To Have On Your Windows PC And Mac VLC by oskaaay(m): 3:59pm On Apr 17, 2017
tman14:
VLC has always been known to be louder and clearer than most players.

Thats true...

(1) (Reply)

HELP! My Laptop Is Consuming Too Much Data. / UPDATED: Direct US Used! Dell Vostro 3560 Core-i3 4gram JUST ADDED - SOLD / Affordable Acer Aspire E1-531 Notebook Laptop 15.6inch❌❌❌ SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.