Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,978 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

What’s Your Take Concerning This Picture? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What’s Your Take Concerning This Picture? (732 Views)

Salary: Does This Picture Represent The True State Of Nigeria? / Nnamdi Kanu's Letter To Japanese Authorities Concerning Buhari Visit / Seven Things I Noticed Concerning Dino Melaye's Certificate Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What’s Your Take Concerning This Picture? by WotzupNG: 1:57pm On Apr 17, 2017
The major roads of Lagos have been decorated with big banners of celebrities and notable people who made it in Lagos. One of such banners even featured Olajunmoke the bread seller who became an overnight celebrity. I wondered why none of the banners represented those who are still trying to find their bearing. One of such is this homeless woman and child seen resting on one of the Lagos@50 banners. What’s your take on the picture?

http://wotzup.ng/whats-your-take-concerning-this-picture/

3 Likes

Re: What’s Your Take Concerning This Picture? by Celcius: 2:00pm On Apr 17, 2017
The true story.
Re: What’s Your Take Concerning This Picture? by maxti: 2:03pm On Apr 17, 2017
The picture says it all!
Re: What’s Your Take Concerning This Picture? by dukie25: 2:03pm On Apr 17, 2017
Tinubu has taken over half of Lagos, leaving the inhabitants to live like refugees in their own land.
Otodogbame community were all forcefully removed to pave way for Ambode to give it back as part of Tinubu's pension.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What’s Your Take Concerning This Picture? by wawappl: 2:05pm On Apr 17, 2017
AM TIRED OF THIS COUNTRY, I WANT TO RELOCATE TO MY VILLAGE; ONDO STATE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s Your Take Concerning This Picture? by DozieInc(m): 2:05pm On Apr 17, 2017
As you make your bed...
Re: What’s Your Take Concerning This Picture? by sorry1(m): 2:06pm On Apr 17, 2017
The wicked Yoruba governor has rendered her homeless without an idp camp. Very barbaric.
Re: What’s Your Take Concerning This Picture? by Israeljones(m): 2:15pm On Apr 17, 2017
deep meaning hidden behind this pics...
just the way this thief politicians paints our society(the banner) but what it actually is in reality(the homeless woman).
Its a pity some people will actually pick up their fone to say this is staged inorder to defend this rogues called politicians ...

This country will remain like this until God start removing the people supporting this thieves and not the thieves themselves...

1 Like

Re: What’s Your Take Concerning This Picture? by DickTator1: 2:21pm On Apr 17, 2017
She is probably from otodogame.
Re: What’s Your Take Concerning This Picture? by ipobarecriminals: 2:27pm On Apr 17, 2017
make she nor relax again?Eko for show,Eko o gba gbere
Re: What’s Your Take Concerning This Picture? by newsynews: 3:06pm On Apr 17, 2017
dukie25:
Tinubu has taken over half of Lagos, leaving the inhabitants to live like refugees in their own land.
Otodogbame community were all forcefully removed to pave way for Ambode to give it back as part of Tinubu's pension.
I heard that the Otodo Gbame community was forcefully evicted so that the government can sand-fill the place and build expensive estates for the rich. How true is that?
Re: What’s Your Take Concerning This Picture? by bigboss80s(m): 5:07pm On Apr 17, 2017
That picture is an embodiment of the unequal yoke we are forced to bear in this country.

A northern woman and her child who has fled hunger or war or both in the North and run to a successful bustling Lagos.

That is what I see.
Re: What’s Your Take Concerning This Picture? by LifestyleTonite: 5:14pm On Apr 17, 2017
bigboss80s:
That picture is an embodiment of the unequal yoke we are forced to bear in this country.

A northern woman and her child who has fled hunger or war or both in the North and run to a successful bustling Lagos.

That is what I see.
What I see is a success story in the making. I pray that the child grows to be celebrated like the folks on the Lagos@50 banners.

Click Like if you wish the same for the child.

1 Like

Re: What’s Your Take Concerning This Picture? by lilytender: 5:31pm On Apr 17, 2017
dukie25:

Lagosians are happy with the Jagaban but children of hate and anger from the land of drug trafficking and fake drugs are crying on behalf of Lagosians. What an irony!

1 Like

Re: What’s Your Take Concerning This Picture? by malton: 6:52pm On Apr 17, 2017
bigboss80s:

That is what I see.

What's this one saying.

undecided

(1) (Reply)

Show Me On Buhari's Supporter/apc Supporter Who Doesn't Hate Nnamdi Kanu / Throw Back Pic Of Kwankwaso, Shekarau,ganduje And Sule Lamido / PHOTOS: Gov Abiola Ajimobi‏ Celebrates Children's With Children From The State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.