Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,735 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

She Expected Me To Pay For Her Stuff - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Expected Me To Pay For Her Stuff (1570 Views)

Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Expected Me To Pay For Her Stuff by oluwasma(f): 2:39pm On Apr 17, 2017
They met on a radio dating programme. Femi called in and requested to get hooked up and he dropped his digits. Lami called him that she got his number from the same programme and they became friends.

They chatted and talked on the phone for months and Femi decided they meet. So he invited her to his house for the first time o. They kind of clicked and it was really fun for Femi thinking he might ask her out. Around 7pm, she said she was ready to leave so Femi walked her.

She said she needed to buy credit card  to make calls and that Femi should pay. She also bought coke and expected Femi to pay. Femi didn’t like it but he paid. She now said she wasn’t holding enough money for her transport and that Femi should pay for her cab fare. Femi just gave her money to enter bus. Next thing She sent Femi a text that he was too stingy. Femi immediately deleted her contact.

Please I want to ask why do some ladies expect guys to pay for their stuff and give them money for transport fare on a first date?

Thanks for taking time to read

Source: https://seunsdigest./2017/04/17/she-expected-me-to-pay-for-her-stuffs/

Re: She Expected Me To Pay For Her Stuff by eneez(m): 2:44pm On Apr 17, 2017
Femi is an IDIAT

6 Likes

Re: She Expected Me To Pay For Her Stuff by oluwasma(f): 2:47pm On Apr 17, 2017
eneez:
Femi is an IDIAT
ha what is your reason?
Re: She Expected Me To Pay For Her Stuff by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:50pm On Apr 17, 2017
Cheap broke ass mentality from these deluded women that EXPECT/DEMAND to be rewarded because they spend time with a man. If it was me (chairman of the stingy men association), I would simply reply that "me too" I have no money....

Any foolish woman who goes out on a date without money should NEVER order for anything, and Instead she should shut up, be beautiful and let the man offer whatever he believes that particular woman DESERVES (and yes, some women ain't wort shiiiit but a glass of tap water)

4 Likes

Re: She Expected Me To Pay For Her Stuff by IlorinFirstSon(m): 2:56pm On Apr 17, 2017
OP, epp me give Femi 2 bottles of ice-chilled zobo.

Nigga quick detect the gold digger instinct.

Unlike the other mumu that's giving 100k salary. awon modaphucker po laye yii. angry

12 Likes

Re: She Expected Me To Pay For Her Stuff by firstking01(m): 3:02pm On Apr 17, 2017
And why must the first date be in femi's house?...the girl seems to me like a golddigger iyaf.

1 Like

Re: She Expected Me To Pay For Her Stuff by Tallesty1(m): 3:10pm On Apr 17, 2017
firstking01:
And why must the first date be in femi's house?...the girl seems to me like a golddigger iyaf.
Bro....

All the first dates I av had with women were in my house or hotel.

The way I chat with them eeh, will make them want to move in already and I delay first dates like cray.

But that was before I hang up my boots.
Old things have passed away

1 Like

Re: She Expected Me To Pay For Her Stuff by firstking01(m): 3:14pm On Apr 17, 2017
Tallesty1:
Bro....

All the first dates I av had with women were in my house or hotel.

The way I chat with them eeh, will make them want to move in already and I delay first dates like cray.

But that was before I hang up my boots.
Old things have passed away
Well, the impression here matters tho, there's absolutely nothing wrong in hosting a girl in your apartment esp if the signs you 've been giving her all along were positive...but for the average nigerian they would conclude the girl is a loosed girl for visiting a guy in his house as per first date, you no think so??

1 Like

Re: She Expected Me To Pay For Her Stuff by Jaynom(m): 3:17pm On Apr 17, 2017
Hungry girl. I wouldn't have deleted her contact tho.

2 Likes

Re: She Expected Me To Pay For Her Stuff by Tallesty1(m): 3:22pm On Apr 17, 2017
firstking01:
Well, the impression here matters tho, there's absolutely nothing wrong in hosting a girl in your apartment esp if signs you 've been giving her all along were positive...but for the average nigerian they would conclude the girl is a loosed girl for visiting a guy in his house as per first date, you no think so??
Some do. Some even see ladies that give in to sex on first date as loose women but that's just crazy. Even he that had sex with her on first date is equally loose.
Re: She Expected Me To Pay For Her Stuff by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 17, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
Cheap broke ass mentality from these deluded women that EXPECT/DEMAND to be rewarded because they spend time with a man. If it was me (chairman of the stingy men association), I would simply reply that "me too" I have no money....

Any foolish woman who goes out on a date without money should NEVER order for anything, and Instead she should shut up, be beautiful and let the man offer whatever he believes that particular woman DESERVES (and yes, some women ain't wort shiiiit but a glass of tap water)

grin wow
Re: She Expected Me To Pay For Her Stuff by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:25pm On Apr 17, 2017
Jaynom:
Hungry girl. I wouldn't have deleted her contact tho.

If you had given the money (like the OP) then delete her number you must, as she is already damaged good looking as this man like her ATM... Nothing good can come out of such babes.

If you had refused to give her any money, then yes, keep her number, but sadly SHE will delete your number, lol!
Re: She Expected Me To Pay For Her Stuff by Ichietome: 3:32pm On Apr 17, 2017
Funny thing is that these lesbian feminists will still be screaming equality. Bunch of confused folks

1 Like

Re: She Expected Me To Pay For Her Stuff by firstking01(m): 3:50pm On Apr 17, 2017
Tallesty1:
Some do. Some even see ladies that give in to sex on first date as loose women but that's just crazy. Even he that had sex with her on first date is equally loose.
Nahhh, i bet to disagree with your last sentence...men are loosed "dogs" right from the beginningtongue, so, the lot fell negatively on the lady that had sex with the guy on the first date.
Re: She Expected Me To Pay For Her Stuff by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 17, 2017
Femi is a slow poke! The lady is a disgrace!

1 Like

Re: She Expected Me To Pay For Her Stuff by FelixFelicis(m): 4:09pm On Apr 17, 2017
Some boys for this thread dey para wink grin

1 Like

Re: She Expected Me To Pay For Her Stuff by smardray(m): 4:23pm On Apr 17, 2017
Dumb femi for not chopping her puna

1 Like

Re: She Expected Me To Pay For Her Stuff by bitcoinvin(m): 4:30pm On Apr 17, 2017
IlorinFirstSon:

Unlike the other mumu that's giving 100k salary. awon modaphucker po laye yii. angry

hahahahaha..ah tell u,the guy get Slay queen Rader dectetor!!!

1 Like

Re: She Expected Me To Pay For Her Stuff by bamirotola: 4:36pm On Apr 17, 2017
Nigerian ladies has lost it... I av some that broke up with her babe cos of her financial demands too...smart guy forgot love nf think... After footing her bday bill over 50k ( guy DT earns 80k monthly) , d babe still was angry DT f guy dint give her money from when he was leaving ... Guys I think we need to pray well bfor we marry cos 90% of ladies out there don't love you but your money .... Tupac said it all... Money bring bitches , bitches bring love .... Guys make money, pray hard before you think of any lady! Worst generation of ladies .... I am vexing cos I've had my share but now oju ti LA... Yoruba demons things

3 Likes

Re: She Expected Me To Pay For Her Stuff by bamirotola: 4:43pm On Apr 17, 2017
firstking01:

Guy not all guys will b like you...he dint Bleep d Lady na.... But sharp guy I celebrate u for discovering d owo EPo instinct fast

2 Likes

Re: She Expected Me To Pay For Her Stuff by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:47pm On Apr 17, 2017
bamirotola:
.... Tupac said it all... Money bring bitches , bitches bring love FOR MONEY ...

FIXED

2 Likes

Re: She Expected Me To Pay For Her Stuff by oluwasma(f): 5:17pm On Apr 17, 2017
IlorinFirstSon:

lol
Re: She Expected Me To Pay For Her Stuff by firstking01(m): 5:21pm On Apr 17, 2017
bamirotola:

Guy not all guys will b like you...he dint Bleep d Lady na.... But sharp guy I celebrate u for discovering d owo EPo instinct fast
I am no fvck boy niqqaundecided
Re: She Expected Me To Pay For Her Stuff by oluwasma(f): 5:40pm On Apr 17, 2017
IlorinFirstSon:

lol! You dey vex o
Re: She Expected Me To Pay For Her Stuff by freeage7(m): 6:05pm On Apr 17, 2017
Stuff no get plural Op. Nothing like stuffs

1 Like

Re: She Expected Me To Pay For Her Stuff by izywzy: 6:44pm On Apr 17, 2017
as yemi alade would say ''if u love me u go buy me ferrari'' The bae is just too broke and materialistic infact shez greedy also

1 Like

Re: She Expected Me To Pay For Her Stuff by oluwasma(f): 6:45pm On Apr 17, 2017
freeage7:
Stuff no get plural Op. Nothing like stuffs
Thanks
Re: She Expected Me To Pay For Her Stuff by oluwasma(f): 6:45pm On Apr 17, 2017
izywzy:
as yemi alade would say ''if u love me u go buy me ferrari'' The bae is just too broke and materialistic infact shez greedy also
lol...Guys dey vex ooo
Re: She Expected Me To Pay For Her Stuff by Divay22(f): 6:50pm On Apr 17, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin some girls sha

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Finally Made 3000 LIKES On Nairaland / This Beautiful Lady’s Twitter Thread Is All Every Man Needs To Read Today / Learn How To Style Bridal Hair In 2 Days Call 08021080401

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.