Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

"Daddy Freeze Impregnated His Babe In Her Matrimonial Home"- Instagram User Says - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Daddy Freeze Impregnated His Babe In Her Matrimonial Home"- Instagram User Says (38454 Views)

Fans Storm Lilian Esoro Instagram Page After Ubi Franklin Impregnated His Staff / "IK Ogbonna Lost His Wife, Sonia, To A Billionaire" - Instagram User Claims / Video Of Mercy Aigbe Packing Out Of Her Matrimonial Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Daddy Freeze Impregnated His Babe In Her Matrimonial Home"- Instagram User Says by rozayx5(m): 4:38pm On Apr 17, 2017
grin grin

the man hands no clean

grin grin
Re: "Daddy Freeze Impregnated His Babe In Her Matrimonial Home"- Instagram User Says by falcon01: 4:38pm On Apr 17, 2017
ok oo
Re: "Daddy Freeze Impregnated His Babe In Her Matrimonial Home"- Instagram User Says by Pebcak: 4:40pm On Apr 17, 2017
he never said he was a saint tho, plus its a free world if ur marriage is not working no be by force plus he's not denying the kid what else do u want he was having issues with his marriage and he got a side chick his whala. If he's a pastor now we can say otherwise

3 Likes

Re: "Daddy Freeze Impregnated His Babe In Her Matrimonial Home"- Instagram User Says by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 17, 2017
sirchrisnewsline:
did one pass whistle blower job

I tell u.

Na raising of flag be this one oooooooo.
Re: "Daddy Freeze Impregnated His Babe In Her Matrimonial Home"- Instagram User Says by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:41pm On Apr 17, 2017
Afam4eva:
But Daddy freeze has never claimed to be a pastor na.

Exactly, as if only an holier than thou person can call out these criminals in robe.

That whistleblower is just mad his babe got knocked up by somebody else

1 Like

Re: "Daddy Freeze Impregnated His Babe In Her Matrimonial Home"- Instagram User Says by Edum13656: 4:42pm On Apr 17, 2017
Looking at his knuckles, methinks he is bleaching or skin-toning.
Re: "Daddy Freeze Impregnated His Babe In Her Matrimonial Home"- Instagram User Says by Jmkventures: 4:42pm On Apr 17, 2017
Hmmm. I want to see how this will end.
Re: "Daddy Freeze Impregnated His Babe In Her Matrimonial Home"- Instagram User Says by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 17, 2017
sirchrisnewsline:
This one na trumpet dem blow
Re: "Daddy Freeze Impregnated His Babe In Her Matrimonial Home"- Instagram User Says by Bimkpassa: 4:43pm On Apr 17, 2017
O ti sele
Re: "Daddy Freeze Impregnated His Babe In Her Matrimonial Home"- Instagram User Says by kevoh(m): 4:46pm On Apr 17, 2017
This attack is Dead on arrival...
Re: "Daddy Freeze Impregnated His Babe In Her Matrimonial Home"- Instagram User Says by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 17, 2017
Tallesty1:
Why are you always text yelling?

I bet you talk in capital letters too
Forget about the text character and focus on the text.He may have chosen the easy way out.
Re: "Daddy Freeze Impregnated His Babe In Her Matrimonial Home"- Instagram User Says by Bridget95(f): 4:48pm On Apr 17, 2017
GodProtectIgbox:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

abeg any news on Aunty Kemi

Aunty kemi is a poor church rat . she can't afford common #1m Naira to bail herself from the trouble her running mouth online caused her.
Re: "Daddy Freeze Impregnated His Babe In Her Matrimonial Home"- Instagram User Says by yomi007k(m): 4:51pm On Apr 17, 2017
GodProtectIgbox:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

abeg any news on Aunty Kemi

tongue

No but we have news on brother seun.
Re: "Daddy Freeze Impregnated His Babe In Her Matrimonial Home"- Instagram User Says by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 17, 2017
Re: "Daddy Freeze Impregnated His Babe In Her Matrimonial Home"- Instagram User Says by muller101(m): 4:56pm On Apr 17, 2017
Philinho:
the 50 spirits at work
57. Don't reduce pls
Re: "Daddy Freeze Impregnated His Babe In Her Matrimonial Home"- Instagram User Says by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 17, 2017
"Shifting from $42m to Daddy freeze" oya "tape rolling"

ACTION!!!

grin grin lwkm Chai.
Re: "Daddy Freeze Impregnated His Babe In Her Matrimonial Home"- Instagram User Says by Organs(m): 5:01pm On Apr 17, 2017
What is your wahala, he impregnated his bae in her home or in the hotel or inside danfo bus, how is that a problem? As long as na mutual consent by two consenting adults that is totally fine, he is not claiming to be a pastor, he is telling it as it is, why cant the pastors make excuses for themselves or show he is lying against them?? Mumu united, defending rogue pastors for no reason. Freeze, abeg impregnate whoever you like wherever you like as long as she is adult and willingly opens her legs, carry go.......

1 Like

Re: "Daddy Freeze Impregnated His Babe In Her Matrimonial Home"- Instagram User Says by zcee: 5:04pm On Apr 17, 2017
52 demons inside him,impregnated a woman still all he says bout these so called pastors is true.He neva claimed to b a pastor bt listen to Wat he says deeply,u will understand him u knw d truth z always bitter nd some people will still com out to criticise....my brother opèn ur eyes

1 Like

Re: "Daddy Freeze Impregnated His Babe In Her Matrimonial Home"- Instagram User Says by xynerise: 5:05pm On Apr 17, 2017
Who doesn't know Freeze is a first class hypocrite?
Re: "Daddy Freeze Impregnated His Babe In Her Matrimonial Home"- Instagram User Says by ehissi(m): 5:05pm On Apr 17, 2017
Mhennnnnnnn!!! See whistle.......
Re: "Daddy Freeze Impregnated His Babe In Her Matrimonial Home"- Instagram User Says by ziga: 5:07pm On Apr 17, 2017
Edum13656:
Looking at his knuckles, methinks he is bleaching or skin-toning.

Not even only bleach.

Savlon sef.
Re: "Daddy Freeze Impregnated His Babe In Her Matrimonial Home"- Instagram User Says by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 17, 2017
Organs:
What is your wahala, he impregnated his bae in her home or in the hotel or inside danfo bus, how is that a problem? As long as na mutual consent by two consenting adults that is totally fine, he is not claiming to be a pastor, he is telling it as it is, why cant the pastors make excuses for themselves or show he is lying against them?? Mumu united, defending rogue pastors for no reason. Freeze, abeg impregnate whoever you like wherever you like as long as she is adult and willingly opens her legs, carry go.......
what is wrong with you? The secular and religious societies of mankind all over the world are all united against infidelity and adultery. I'm mostly in alignment with informed people(like Freeze) who see the yeast of these pharisee pastors, but the accuser of Freeze implies that the saint who has planks in his eyes while blowing out the speck in the Congregations' eyes was trespassing on a legally instituted marriage when he was impregnating another man's wife. He also might have intentionally destroyed his own marriage by that reckless sinful duplicitous act of philandering.
Now that's not how someone who prizes himself as a beacon should live his own exemplary life.
Re: "Daddy Freeze Impregnated His Babe In Her Matrimonial Home"- Instagram User Says by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 17, 2017
I have seen this guy drive along Trans Amadi, PH with a babe in a black venza I think. Story could be true tho grin
Re: "Daddy Freeze Impregnated His Babe In Her Matrimonial Home"- Instagram User Says by lilytender: 5:20pm On Apr 17, 2017
soberdrunk:
Someone help me with the "is that all" picture...... angry

You asked for it. Here it is.

1 Like

Re: "Daddy Freeze Impregnated His Babe In Her Matrimonial Home"- Instagram User Says by Elkay3: 5:21pm On Apr 17, 2017
Those who are Shouting "Davido!!!" and supporting baby Mamas are now castigating this Freeze of a guy.
By the way, he might have done worst, but I don't think he claim to lead a holy congregation. And I see reasons in most of his stance.
Re: "Daddy Freeze Impregnated His Babe In Her Matrimonial Home"- Instagram User Says by hammerF: 5:27pm On Apr 17, 2017
Based on logistics, the Afonja have done it again. One woman is never enough.

I think Daddy Freeze ex- wife is behind that instagram account.
Re: "Daddy Freeze Impregnated His Babe In Her Matrimonial Home"- Instagram User Says by grafitti(m): 5:38pm On Apr 17, 2017
[
akinejame:
Seems more people are coming for Daddy Freeze's head.

An anonymous Twitter user (@andelasmith) has called out and accused Daddy Freeze of impregnating his current fiancee in her matrimonial home. The user threatens to reveal more shocking revelations about him if he continues to 'slander' pastors online. See screenshots of tweets

[s]My take: So apparently, he has skeletons in his cupboard and he is running his mouth like tap upandan?? Ghen Ghen! [/s]

And u and d #whistle blower had 2 libel freeze just to correct slandering?!

Whats d difference BTW u/whistle blower and kemi now?
Re: "Daddy Freeze Impregnated His Babe In Her Matrimonial Home"- Instagram User Says by grafitti(m): 5:40pm On Apr 17, 2017
majekdom2:
I have seen this guy drive along Trans Amadi, PH with a babe in a black venza I think. Story could be true tho grin

U have ur facts?
The same majekdom2 dT defended d pastors despite d damning evidences brought forward by otobo now believes what an anonimous person says about freeze without proofs/evidence?!

Kindly check ur dictionary/Google 4 d meaning of 'hypocricy'
Smh!

Elkay3:
Those who are Shouting "Davido!!!" and supporting baby Mamas are now castigating this Freeze of a guy.
By the way, he might have done worst, but I don't think he claim to lead a holy congregation. And I see reasons in most of his stance.

Organs:
What is your wahala, he impregnated his bae in her home or in the hotel or inside danfo bus, how is that a problem? As long as na mutual consent by two consenting adults that is totally fine, he is not claiming to be a pastor, he is telling it as it is, why cant the pastors make excuses for themselves or show he is lying against them?? Mumu united

As in ehn!

1 Like

Re: "Daddy Freeze Impregnated His Babe In Her Matrimonial Home"- Instagram User Says by Jhamzy(m): 5:44pm On Apr 17, 2017
sirchrisnewsline:

This one na Game Changer bros!.... grin grin
Re: "Daddy Freeze Impregnated His Babe In Her Matrimonial Home"- Instagram User Says by Obinovictor(m): 5:48pm On Apr 17, 2017
Someone should please mention me when Freeze finally replies..
Re: "Daddy Freeze Impregnated His Babe In Her Matrimonial Home"- Instagram User Says by oyienootieno: 5:51pm On Apr 17, 2017
If it is not a case of rape then op try harder...

1 Like

Re: "Daddy Freeze Impregnated His Babe In Her Matrimonial Home"- Instagram User Says by Ndolarr: 5:59pm On Apr 17, 2017
Daddy Freeze is not a Pastor, so his misbehaviour, if true, is a normal human failing. He should be allowed to carry on with his crusade against deceitful wolves masqurading as Pastors! They are more harmful than Freeze!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I’ve Lost Count Of Pants, Brassieres Thrown At Me By Female Fans – Ric Hassani / Sophia Momodu's Look To Miss Nigeria Pageant / Tonto Dikeh Is Ambassador Of Nature Essence USA (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.