Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Rita Dominic Slams AY & Helen Paul Over Kemen, Tboss Joke - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic Slams AY & Helen Paul Over Kemen, Tboss Joke (52992 Views)

Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo / Helen Paul And Ray Emodi: Height Difference (Photo) / "Helen Paul And AY Are The Worst Comedians In Nigeria", Nigerians Blast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Dominic Slams AY & Helen Paul Over Kemen, Tboss Joke by gberra: 9:15pm On Apr 17, 2017
Omoluabi16:
kini?
grin grin grin grin grin. .... I'm not referring to a 6" Omoluabi grin grin. How are you doing bro

The smiling one cheesy
Re: Rita Dominic Slams AY & Helen Paul Over Kemen, Tboss Joke by Threebear(m): 9:16pm On Apr 17, 2017
oviejnr:
Lol, got a life already. Its easter hols, ive got so much time to myself grin
Invite me over, I want to eat with you grin :DOr should I take you out?
Re: Rita Dominic Slams AY & Helen Paul Over Kemen, Tboss Joke by maklelemakukula(m): 9:18pm On Apr 17, 2017
We dont care gringrin

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Slams AY & Helen Paul Over Kemen, Tboss Joke by Donjazzy12(m): 9:21pm On Apr 17, 2017
seguno2:

Is your moniker also gay since he has no wife and no kids?
Why do we like to be hypocrites anyhow?
For what benefit?
He had a girl friend, he is not 41 and his title is not slay king!

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Slams AY & Helen Paul Over Kemen, Tboss Joke by ToyinDipo(m): 9:23pm On Apr 17, 2017
1bkaye:

This is just coming across as a red herring, it isn't adding or taking away from what happened between TBoss and Kemen, plus both situations aren't even comparable since you just acknowledged that Tboss and Miyonse's circumstances were mutual, the dynamics of their relationship were different, was Miyonse in an unaware state when TBoss allegedly made advances at him (allegedly because I didn't see, going by your word), was there a history of one-sided interest between them like Kemen and TBoss? Did TBoss look around suspiciously before making an advance on him the way Kemen did since he knew what he was doing was wrong?

This is your post that I quoted:

Did TBoss consent to him touching her before he did so?

The subject is about consent, which both didn't seek before their actions, regardless of awareness or not.
I'm not taking of which is wrong, or which is more wrong. If Miyonse had objected to Tboss putting his hands inside 'pit of d.om', similar scenario might have played out.
Like I agreed before, the dynamics of their relationship were different, but it wasn't clear cut to that point.

@1bkaye what would be your blunt reply to this.
Re: Rita Dominic Slams AY & Helen Paul Over Kemen, Tboss Joke by yanabasee(m): 9:23pm On Apr 17, 2017
1bkaye:

Did TBoss consent to him touching her before he did so?

Silence they say, means YES...

She 'snt a deep sleeper and probably had felt his fingers running through her and she pretended not had felt anything... But woke up the next day to deny ever knowing a thing about it...

She did everything for the 25miL... The sexual assault stamped on kemen is worse than what Tboss is feeling right now...

As it seems now... No guy will want to have anything to do with her as she might mistake a smile for sexual assault...
Re: Rita Dominic Slams AY & Helen Paul Over Kemen, Tboss Joke by conyema12(m): 9:24pm On Apr 17, 2017
Whatever happened between Tboss and Kemen, happened under the sheet and it's only the two of them know the real truth.
Re: Rita Dominic Slams AY & Helen Paul Over Kemen, Tboss Joke by antzlaive(m): 9:25pm On Apr 17, 2017
Pls who is Rita Dominic? #inGifty'svoice
Re: Rita Dominic Slams AY & Helen Paul Over Kemen, Tboss Joke by suso(m): 9:25pm On Apr 17, 2017
Drienzia:
will remind u wen it's time for the UCL final
That was why I quoted you
Re: Rita Dominic Slams AY & Helen Paul Over Kemen, Tboss Joke by Fkforyou(m): 9:26pm On Apr 17, 2017
It seems girls are extra sensitive about how,when and who touches them even if you are their best friend, if you touch them without their consent na war be that...o undecided

But for us guys I don't think we make a big deal out of it.
Re: Rita Dominic Slams AY & Helen Paul Over Kemen, Tboss Joke by saltoftheearth: 9:27pm On Apr 17, 2017
Re: Rita Dominic Slams AY & Helen Paul Over Kemen, Tboss Joke by gberra: 9:27pm On Apr 17, 2017
1bkaye:

Lmao my Yoruba is not great, let me not embarrass the both of us grin
You could say something in Yoruba however you can & let's see... oyinbo o gbodo poju.

O. K, your Yoruba is not great But let's see how good it sounds or could it be that bad?

The smiling one cheesy
Re: Rita Dominic Slams AY & Helen Paul Over Kemen, Tboss Joke by oviejnr(m): 9:28pm On Apr 17, 2017
Threebear:

Invite me over, I want to eat with you grin :DOr should I take you out?
Let everything on BBN end completely first, we'll hangout after. grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Rita Dominic Slams AY & Helen Paul Over Kemen, Tboss Joke by Emmahunk(m): 9:46pm On Apr 17, 2017
BoosBae:
l'm overly concerned about the shame and stigma part. I don't think any woman wants to constantly remember sexual assault of any kind if one happens to be a victim.

Tboss wouldn't find this easy being the emotional person she is. She may have appeared okay during the show, but who knows? She may have cried herself to sleep because of the stigma.

Kemen on the other hand, wouldn't be happy about this either. The guilt and shame will always be on him. It's more like saying, "Kemen you will never know peace" grin. Abeg make them allow the guy sleep with two eyes closed.

This isn't a thing of joke, especially for the fact it happened on continental TV. These comedians didn't try, especially as parents. No woman should be put on the spot with such news.

Bottom line, they should let this case die a natural death.

Brilliant post. However, I tend to disagree on letting the matter rest despite the unpleasant memories it will continue to stir up. We are used to making light of grievous matters in this Country. Sexual molestation of any type should not be made mockery of . I am not a woman but for my two lovely daughters, I can kill .
Re: Rita Dominic Slams AY & Helen Paul Over Kemen, Tboss Joke by Omoluabi16(m): 9:47pm On Apr 17, 2017
gberra:
grin grin grin grin grin. .... I'm not referring to a 6" Omoluabi grin grin. How are you doing bro

The smiling one cheesy
haha.. I'm fine sir.
Re: Rita Dominic Slams AY & Helen Paul Over Kemen, Tboss Joke by Threebear(m): 9:52pm On Apr 17, 2017
oviejnr:
Let everything on BBN end completely first, we'll hangout after. grin cheesy cheesy
Lol are you scared I will kill you or what? I'm a very cool jovial person. Don't mind the online me.
Re: Rita Dominic Slams AY & Helen Paul Over Kemen, Tboss Joke by debbie223(f): 9:59pm On Apr 17, 2017
una sure say na rita dominic b dat abi na nicky minaj?i dey c double
Re: Rita Dominic Slams AY & Helen Paul Over Kemen, Tboss Joke by Drienzia: 10:01pm On Apr 17, 2017
suso:

That was why I quoted you
alright then.. don't forget im Nairaland No1 prophet
Re: Rita Dominic Slams AY & Helen Paul Over Kemen, Tboss Joke by goldedprince: 10:02pm On Apr 17, 2017
this tboss is just using all this shitt to get attention, and its working. can you imagin that people talk of tboss more than efe the bbn winner?
Bleep tboss
Re: Rita Dominic Slams AY & Helen Paul Over Kemen, Tboss Joke by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 17, 2017
gberra:
You could say something in Yoruba however you can & let's see... oyinbo o gbodo poju.

O. K, your Yoruba is not great But let's see how good it sounds or could it be that bad?

The smiling one cheesy
Lol ba wo ni
Re: Rita Dominic Slams AY & Helen Paul Over Kemen, Tboss Joke by pweetiedee(m): 10:05pm On Apr 17, 2017
tomdon:
She welcomed him on the same bed, she led him on
She actually enjoyed it because she turned to a more suitable position for fingering
Tbose, Rita Dominic etc awon ashewo

Kemen is just a fool for being obsessed with that ugly Romanian bich, is it her fair skin or what exactly that's causing the obsession. Imagine Romania not even Sweden or Holland

As in enh?
Re: Rita Dominic Slams AY & Helen Paul Over Kemen, Tboss Joke by Laple0541(m): 10:05pm On Apr 17, 2017
alignacademy:

YAWN!

Are these guys really taking comedians seriously?

How come no one is condemning the organizers who set up a situation where adults will open display their private sexual activities before the camera?

Hypocrisy on steroids

You de mind the Mumu Rita trying to form human right activist, why haven't she taken up the case before Helen Paul's comical scene? yeye de smell.
Re: Rita Dominic Slams AY & Helen Paul Over Kemen, Tboss Joke by kushsy: 10:06pm On Apr 17, 2017
adorablepepple:
What is even this people's problem You went to bbn dancing all over the place with your boobs ,all in the name of "feeling at home" . You still move on to sleep on the same bed with a guy. Pls T.boss are you saying you sleep so deep that you didn't know what was going on. And Mr kemen the wandering dick, who couldn't know his boundary, I hope you have learnt your lesson
In fact that show is a stupid one and all the participant should just shut up, let us hear better news
I did not watch that episode that has refused to disappear from social media but as a woman..Tboss knew and was even enjoying the whole thing...which sane woman would claim such innocence....keman got the invite..lets call a spade a spade

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Slams AY & Helen Paul Over Kemen, Tboss Joke by jconsulting(f): 10:09pm On Apr 17, 2017
Please who is this aunty dating, time is going , please if is even pregnancy try get one , 50 is approaching, please biko . From Concern Male Congress
Re: Rita Dominic Slams AY & Helen Paul Over Kemen, Tboss Joke by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 17, 2017
BoosBae:
l'm overly concerned about the shame and stigma part. I don't think any woman wants to constantly remember sexual assault of any kind if one happens to be a victim.

Tboss wouldn't find this easy being the emotional person she is. She may have appeared okay during the show, but who knows? She may have cried herself to sleep because of the stigma.

Kemen on the other hand, wouldn't be happy about this either. The guilt and shame will always be on him. It's more like saying, "Kemen you will never know peace" grin. Abeg make them allow the guy sleep with two eyes closed.

This isn't a thing of joke, especially for the fact it happened on continental TV. These comedians didn't try, especially as parents. No woman should be put on the spot with such news.

Bottom line, they should let this case die a natural death.
Exactly those comedians are not serious

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Slams AY & Helen Paul Over Kemen, Tboss Joke by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 17, 2017
I seriously dont see why this issue is still trending in this country. But frankly I dont see any reason why people are crucifying kemen. People, celebrities and all are shouting about morals, Bleep, the whole show itself is not moral. what is moral in packing a group of boys and girls in the same room, allowing them sleep on the same bed, for Bleep say what is moral abt the show when there is a camera in their fucking bathroom. The show itself is immoral, so who are we to blame an immoral act within an immoral show. secondly, many of unna wey dey criticize, unna all know say sumtyms wen a gal sleep beside you, most especially around 1am or 2am, thats when oga konji go start making you touch the girl wey they sleep jeje 4 your side, if there is also a camera in your room then, that means you are already the same with kemen. hapen to girls too, touching their sleeping boyfriend. i dont support kemen ooo, but i no support tboss either. hell, i no even support the show.
Re: Rita Dominic Slams AY & Helen Paul Over Kemen, Tboss Joke by DonGalilo(m): 10:36pm On Apr 17, 2017
tomdon:
She welcomed him on the same bed, she led him on
She actually enjoyed it because she turned to a more suitable position for fingering
Tbose, Rita Dominic etc awon ashewo

Kemen is just a fool for being obsessed with that ugly Romanian bich, is it her fair skin or what exactly that's causing the obsession. Imagine Romania not even Sweden or Holland
What a funny post. The last time I checked Romania is in Europe just like the other two. Hatred for Tboss no be hear o chai!
I hope they will put an end to this show in Nigeria.
Re: Rita Dominic Slams AY & Helen Paul Over Kemen, Tboss Joke by gberra: 10:43pm On Apr 17, 2017
1bkaye:

Lol ba wo ni
bawo ni is one of the easiest anyone can come up with. A Latino would tell you bawo ni without stuttering.

At a point when it seemed I was losing it, I had to revisit the oldies & listen repeatedly for a few months. It helped got my Mojo back on. It does help. I love my Language die...

Omo daa da, mo gbadun swagger re... Kaa sun layo.

The smiling one cheesy
Re: Rita Dominic Slams AY & Helen Paul Over Kemen, Tboss Joke by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 17, 2017
gberra:
bawo ni is one of the easiest anyone can come up with. A Latino would tell you bawo ni without stuttering.

At a point when it seemed I was losing it, I had to revisit the oldies & listen repeatedly for a few months. It helped got my Mojo back on. It does help. I love my Language die...

Omo daa da, mo gbadun swagger re... Kaa sun layo.

The smiling one cheesy
Lool wait, so was I right about Pataki being your old monicker? cheesy
Re: Rita Dominic Slams AY & Helen Paul Over Kemen, Tboss Joke by thundafire: 11:05pm On Apr 17, 2017
Drienzia:
lalasticlala, Rita dominic said, Apostle and Otobo are fighting with tonto dikeh using a SNAKE I killed two days back
lala fit push dis statement to FP cs u called his meat SNAKEEEEEEE
Re: Rita Dominic Slams AY & Helen Paul Over Kemen, Tboss Joke by michaelwilli(m): 11:05pm On Apr 17, 2017
alignacademy:

YAWN!

Are these guys really taking comedians seriously?

How come no one is condemning the organizers who set up a situation where adults will open display their private sexual activities before the camera?

Hypocrisy on steroids
E tire me my BRODA. That is d job of d comedians. They fit yab deir papa jst to make u laff

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Slams AY & Helen Paul Over Kemen, Tboss Joke by michaelwilli(m): 11:07pm On Apr 17, 2017
sEGXY2:
So you expect him to ask her if he can touch her?shey your boyfriend dey take permission before he kiss you? consent in this context is if she was awake or not and apparently she was
Asin... I no understand. Make e ask like...
Tboss, can i press ur yansh?
Who does that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sex Free Onyii Alex Shows Her New Looks / 2Face Idibia Rocks Muslim Attire, Preaches One Love Religion (Photo) / Daddy Freeze Mocks Akpororo "For Doing Free Show After Poor Turn Out"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.