Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Some Self-proclaimed Pastors Use Diabolical Means On The Congregation. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Some Self-proclaimed Pastors Use Diabolical Means On The Congregation. (794 Views)

Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle / Femi Owolabi: "Pastors Use Tithes And Offerings For Humanity" / 10 Self-Proclaimed Holy Men With Miracles That Went Horribly Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Self-proclaimed Pastors Use Diabolical Means On The Congregation. by imagrg(m): 6:56pm On Apr 17, 2017
What is the world turning to? I ask this question because of the way some religious leaders have turn Christianity to a display of spiritual powers and a private business. I remember someone telling me that he was hired to pose as one who has received a healing miracle from a pastor in a church in Benin City! These show of spiritual power is really ridiculing christianity.
Some pastors even go to the extent of trading spiritual powers which they acquired diabolicaly for money. Indeed many Pastors today are in affluence. Little wonder why opening a church today is a very lucrative business venture.
End time is here, beware!
God is watching!
Re: Some Self-proclaimed Pastors Use Diabolical Means On The Congregation. by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:45pm On Apr 17, 2017
imagrg:
What is the world turning to? I ask this question because of the way some religious leaders have turn Christianity to a display of spiritual powers and a private business. I remember someone telling me that he was hired to pose as one who has received a healing miracle from a pastor in a church in Benin City! These show of spiritual power is really ridiculing christianity.
Some pastors even go to the extent of trading spiritual powers which they acquired diabolicaly for money. Indeed many Pastors today are in affluence. Little wonder why opening a church today is a very lucrative business venture.
God is watching!

They are ALL the same, and blame the donkeys who follow any of them instead... NONE of them can do miracles, if in doubt, go to area and pick a person you know has been blind since birth OR cripple since birth, and see if any of these criminals in robe can cure them.

I already know your answer.... They don't have 'faith" enough. Well here is a clue: if only "enough" faith is needed to be cured then nobody therefore needs to go to church then. Isn't it?
Re: Some Self-proclaimed Pastors Use Diabolical Means On The Congregation. by otemanuduno: 8:35pm On Apr 17, 2017
imagrg:
God is watching!

As much as I want to be neutral on this thread, I would still have to say something concerning the bolded. Assuming I was the one who said this, Felixmor, Muafrika2, 4evergod (aka the thief) and Analice 107 and their likes would be making e-fight that it didn't happen. Now this is coming from a fellow Christians and they are all keeping silent. hmmm.
Re: Some Self-proclaimed Pastors Use Diabolical Means On The Congregation. by otemanuduno: 8:39pm On Apr 17, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

They are ALL the same, and blame the donkeys who follow any of them instead... NONE of them can do miracles, if in doubt, go to area and pick a person you know has been blind since birth OR cripple since birth, and see if any of these criminals in robe can cure them.

I already know your answer.... They don't have 'faith" enough. Well here is a clue: if only "enough" faith is needed to be cured then nobody therefore needs to go to church then. Isn't it?

This is similar to what Knoliud predicted would happen in the future of Nigeria.

DOCTUFOS: DEORUM 21: 6-10
6. Now shall the people of the lands around
Niger say, it is time to see if the priests of
Yahweh are true indeed. It is time to test the
name of Yeshua to see if it is real or not. And
they shall see the visions of Yeshua but they
shall believe it no more.
7. Then shall they say, we have seen enough
visions for more than a century, now it is time to
see the manifestations. Then shall they gather
the real lame people in the streets and the real
blind people on the road and the amputees and
the epileptics.
8. And they shall say, let us go to the sanctuary
of Krish and to the synagogue of Jehoshua. Let
us also visit the camp of Enorach and of
Wilhelm. Let us forget not to visit the tabernacle
of Daoud and the place of Suleman the homo
who prophesies doom. Let us go to the
gathering of Lazarus and the place of the black
Daniel which is false.
9. And the people shall say, if these sick we
bring to their sanctuaries are not cured of their
diseases and healed of their lameness and
blindness, then shall we depart from the camps
of these prophets of Yahweh forever. And we
shall hate them with everlasting hatred if they
did not confess to us, saying, the people we put
on the chairs as the lame in our displays are
only paid to act according to our directives; And
the people who declared that they had healing
had only been paid to do so. And the people who
fell down, rolling on the floor with loud voices
had been hypnotised by us.
10. And the shame of the people who called
themselves holy and are not shall be so grave.
And all the lies of Eusebius, the father of liars
shall be exposed and made known in all lands.
Re: Some Self-proclaimed Pastors Use Diabolical Means On The Congregation. by CandidSeeker(m): 10:11pm On Apr 17, 2017
Re: Some Self-proclaimed Pastors Use Diabolical Means On The Congregation. by petra1(m): 11:31pm On Apr 17, 2017
imagrg:
God is watching!

Evidence or keep quiet. false accusation is very easy. "abacha kidnapped my dad"

(1) (Reply)

Dream Dictionary / How Frank Edwards Changed The Story Of A Young Street Begger (A True Life Story) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.