Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Prisons ‘overall General’ Dumps Islam, Converts To Christianity In Port Harcourt - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prisons ‘overall General’ Dumps Islam, Converts To Christianity In Port Harcourt (382 Views)

Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) / Prophet Who Practises Both Islam And Christianity In Kogi (Photos, Videos) / Muslim Girl Converts To Christianity In Jos And It's Causing Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prisons ‘overall General’ Dumps Islam, Converts To Christianity In Port Harcourt by DaFuhrer(m): 6:58pm On Apr 17, 2017
The Overall General of Port Harcourt Maximum Security Prison, Adeosun Kazeem, has converted to Christianity.
Kazeem renounced his Muslim faith after participating in the birthday celebration of General Overseer of Apostolic Army, Bishop Winning Willy Bunting.

It was gathered that Kazeem landed in the prison after he was convicted of murder in 2007 while in the Nigerian Army.

Giving his vote of thanks after the programme, the inmate noted that he resolved to leave Islam as a result of love shown to him by the Christians.

He pointed out that he was abandoned by his family members, friends and Muslim brethren immediately he was convicted and brought to the prison yard.

He said that only Christians remembered and showed him love during his tribulation and that he finally accepted Christ when he saw the humility exhibited by the bishop.

Confirming the development in his birthday massage to the inmates, the Grand Commander of the Apostolic Army, Bishop Bunting, said he was happy with the decision of the inmate to convert to Christianity.

Bunting said: “My birthday had always been celebrated in places such as Government Houses and big event centres. This year, I was instructed by God Almighty to go the prisons and celebrate by 55th birthday that there is a gift for me.

“God instructed that He wants to use my birthday to do a special thing. God specifically asked for those who have been convicted. The Overall General, who was a Muslim for 40 years accepted Jesus Christ and denounced Muslim. I believe that the strong hold of prison has been broken and there is freedom.”

http://dailypost.ng/2017/04/17/prisons-overall-general-dumps-islam-converts-christianity-port-harcourt/
Re: Prisons ‘overall General’ Dumps Islam, Converts To Christianity In Port Harcourt by adorablepepple(f): 6:59pm On Apr 17, 2017
[left][/left]
Re: Prisons ‘overall General’ Dumps Islam, Converts To Christianity In Port Harcourt by dingbang(m): 7:01pm On Apr 17, 2017
This is what Jesus loves.. Practicing the faith through action
Re: Prisons ‘overall General’ Dumps Islam, Converts To Christianity In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 17, 2017
Hallelujah .. Thank God for the soul saved.

(1) (Reply)

The Most Freaking Thing I Have Ever Heard Abt Snakes / Victory Over Eating In Dreams / A Brief Intro About The International Covenant Partners Summit #ICPS2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.