Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,915 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel) - Literature (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel) (97628 Views)

Ndidi And The Telekinesis Man (A Fantasy Romance Novella By Kayode Odusanya) / Supernaculars [the Renascence] A Sci-fantasy Novel / Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel) by meneski(m): 6:17pm On Mar 24, 2022
Cyberrex:
it was fun reading this again

still waiting for the real deal tho
comrade!!!
Hello
Re: Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel) by Cyberrex(m): 7:42pm On Mar 24, 2022
meneski:
comrade!!!
Hello

boss I dey loyal
Re: Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel) by Apollux(m): 10:39pm On Mar 24, 2022
Wow guys it's been a while. Thanks for dropping by
Re: Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel) by meneski(m): 11:54am On Mar 25, 2022
Cyberrex:

boss I dey loyal
how far na.
Long time bro
Re: Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel) by meneski(m): 11:54am On Mar 25, 2022
Apollux:
Wow guys it's been a while. Thanks for dropping by
you are welcome comrade.
Re: Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel) by Cyberrex(m): 5:48pm On Mar 25, 2022
meneski:
how far na.
Long time bro

I've been off radar

1 Like

Re: Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel) by JohnGainsville(m): 5:06pm On Mar 27, 2022
This was part of the major stories that made me join Nairaland.

I enjoyed every bit of it. It was captivating and one can easily create the scenes and actions in the mind because it was well detailed.

Well done

1 Like

Re: Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel) by Apollux(m): 5:39pm On Mar 27, 2022
Thanks... I enjoyed to story too grin . I'm still really working on giving Thorn (Jarael's sister) a spinoff story of her own. It will in a way expand the Ghanaians universe more.

2 Likes

Re: Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel) by Cyberrex(m): 7:00pm On Mar 28, 2022
Apollux:
Thanks... I enjoyed to story too grin . I'm still really working on giving Thorn (Jarael's sister) a spinoff story of her own. It will in a way expand the Ghanaians universe more.

but boss, you left a lot of unanswered questions in this piece, which you promised us will be revealed to us in the later book.

we're still waiting boss

1 Like

Re: Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel) by Apollux(m): 7:56pm On Mar 28, 2022
Cyberrex:

but boss, you left a lot of unanswered questions in this piece, which you promised us will be revealed to us in the later book.

we're still waiting boss

A whole lot. Remember this is a spinoff story like I said in the beginning.
But wbich of those questions are you directly wishing to get answers for?

1 Like

Re: Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel) by Cyberrex(m): 10:12pm On Mar 28, 2022
Apollux:

A whole lot. Remember this is a spinoff story like I said in the beginning.
But wbich of those questions are you directly wishing to get answers for?

one being who and what is ruel?
the after effects of the high priest plan?
and how did the baron died?

1 Like

Re: Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel) by Apollux(m): 10:29pm On Mar 29, 2022
Cyberrex:

one being who and what is ruel?
the after effects of the high priest plan?
and how did the baron died?

Who and what Ruel is, is an integral part of the Ghemmaria mythos. So it gets to be revealed in the main storyline.
Well like you know by now, Mibazar is not just an ordinary hight priest. His plan (or part of it will be revealed in every related Ghemmaria stories-notably A TALE OF THORN & THISTLE and The HARKUNIAN CANDIDATE)
Well for the last question, the baron isn't dead. He escaped back to his barony.
Hope I answered all your questions?

2 Likes

Re: Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel) by Tuhndhay(m): 2:01am On Aug 23, 2023
Apollux:

Who and what Ruel is, is an integral part of the Ghemmaria mythos. So it gets to be revealed in the main storyline.
Well like you know by now, Mibazar is not just an ordinary hight priest. His plan (or part of it will be revealed in every related Ghemmaria stories-notably A TALE OF THORN & THISTLE and The HARKUNIAN CANDIDATE)
Well for the last question, the baron isn't dead. He escaped back to his barony.

Hope I answered all your questions?

Had to read this story again after many years and the Thirst for the main story remains..... How do I get the Ghemmaria story??
Re: Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel) by Apollux(m): 1:57pm On Aug 24, 2023
Tuhndhay:

Had to read this story again after many years and the Thirst for the main story remains..... How do I get the Ghemmaria story??

Well I haven't done much about that work yet beyond where I stopped a while back. Too many pressing demands.

1 Like

Re: Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel) by Tuhndhay(m): 7:26am On Aug 25, 2023
Apollux:

Well I haven't done much about that work yet beyond where I stopped a while back. Too many pressing demands.

Please, let me book frontseat when the work is done.

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (Reply)

Life Of A Uam Boy / Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) / Thrills Of A Lagos Babe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.