Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

Is The Northern Region The Most Civilised In Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is The Northern Region The Most Civilised In Nigeria? (949 Views)

If Nigeria Was A Civilised Country Ngozi Iweala Would Be Our Next President / Soyinka Compares DSS With Dog, Says Dogs More Civilised / Civilised "Almajiris" Queuing To Sell Their Votes In Abia. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The Northern Region The Most Civilised In Nigeria? by Oyedeleabdul: 7:46pm On Apr 17, 2017
My room mates in school are arguing that the North is the most civilised region in Nigeria, and that the northerners' are the most educated. I don't know if it is true. Please help clear my doubt on this.
Re: Is The Northern Region The Most Civilised In Nigeria? by Mazeltovscotty(m): 7:49pm On Apr 17, 2017
Oyedeleabdul:
My room mates in school are arguing that the North is the most civilised region in Nigeria, and that the northerners' are the most civilised. I don't know if it is true. Please help clear my doubt on this.
lets start by defining what Civilization is.

3 Likes

Re: Is The Northern Region The Most Civilised In Nigeria? by Kundagarten: 7:52pm On Apr 17, 2017
Probably more civilized than their slaves in the W..T

2 Likes

Re: Is The Northern Region The Most Civilised In Nigeria? by Cornel101: 7:52pm On Apr 17, 2017
Yes they are the most civilised just like their slaves in the waste

5 Likes

Re: Is The Northern Region The Most Civilised In Nigeria? by Khd95(m): 8:03pm On Apr 17, 2017
Cornel101:
ve u forgotten u pple developed their lands for them,leaving ur erosion-riden lands undevelopedgrin

3 Likes

Re: Is The Northern Region The Most Civilised In Nigeria? by Ezenwammadu(m): 8:17pm On Apr 17, 2017
Oyedeleabdul:
My room mates in school are arguing that the North is the most civilised region in Nigeria, and that the northerners' are the most educated. I don't know if it is true. Please help clear my doubt on this.

What a sarcastic irony

5 Likes

Re: Is The Northern Region The Most Civilised In Nigeria? by sEGXY2(m): 8:20pm On Apr 17, 2017
I've refrained from throwing tribal tantrums so I'll just sit back and watch Afonja vs Ipob slug it out on a northern thread

1 Like

Re: Is The Northern Region The Most Civilised In Nigeria? by tspouse(m): 8:23pm On Apr 17, 2017
Cornel101:
Asshole, u cnt even pronounce west,keep hating
Re: Is The Northern Region The Most Civilised In Nigeria? by tspouse(m): 8:26pm On Apr 17, 2017
south west is most civilize place in nigeria,south south follow then south east,thank you
Re: Is The Northern Region The Most Civilised In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 17, 2017
Civilization That's not true.
Is it not in the northern part of Nigeria that freedom of Religion practise is not allowed, is it not the same north where a former President try to build almajiri school for them.

North is not more civilised than the south. The north can only beat the south in civilisation if individualistic comparison of state is being done and not in aggregate. Some states like Plateau, Kano and Abuja try.

In terms of education, it's very glaring. Which region in Nigeria can we find ELDS?
Re: Is The Northern Region The Most Civilised In Nigeria? by BMCskullHunter: 8:33pm On Apr 17, 2017
tspouse:
south west is most civilize place in nigeria,south south follow then south east,thank you
You must have been eating Agbor weed all day.

Waste people that make monkey noises in public, defecate in the bush, clean their buttocks with hand and lastly draw sango's signature on there children's face.

6 Likes

Re: Is The Northern Region The Most Civilised In Nigeria? by Dedetwo(m): 8:34pm On Apr 17, 2017
tspouse:

Most civilized place in Nigeria remains south east by miles. As of yesteryears, the so-called south west were sleeping with their poo over night in the bedrooms in Lagos. They were making their kids uglier than when born by doing carving job on their faces. Taking a bath more than once in a day was an act.

6 Likes

Re: Is The Northern Region The Most Civilised In Nigeria? by raker300: 8:41pm On Apr 17, 2017
@op, find new room mates....those ones have mental health issues

3 Likes

Re: Is The Northern Region The Most Civilised In Nigeria? by raker300: 8:43pm On Apr 17, 2017
tspouse:
Asshole, u cnt even pronounce west,keep hating
remove the log of wood in your eye first...lol.

besides southwest is nicknamed South West on nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Is The Northern Region The Most Civilised In Nigeria? by Ugo4ema2015: 8:47pm On Apr 17, 2017
Dedetwo:

Most civilized place in Nigeria remains south east by miles. As of yesteryears, the so-called south west were sleeping with their poo over night in the bedrooms in Lagos. They were making their kids uglier than when born by doing carving job on their faces. Taking a bath more than once in a day was an act.
taking bath more than once a act?........oh my goodness, see finishing of the highest order

1 Like

Re: Is The Northern Region The Most Civilised In Nigeria? by Justiceleague1: 8:47pm On Apr 17, 2017
Cornel101:

lolsss
one thing is also certain,the op name is a4onjanic+mallamic,and his room mates must have cone heads and have good 'lubricating' jobs
grin grin grin
Re: Is The Northern Region The Most Civilised In Nigeria? by obaino860: 10:19pm On Apr 17, 2017
tspouse:

I hope the south west you are referring to is not the one in Nigeria.....I hope...

I am beginning to know if it is the ugly local Islamic dilapidated and smelling people littered all over Ibadan, Oshogbo, Abeokuta, ondo and ado ekiti,you are referring to as civilized...lol..

1 Like

Re: Is The Northern Region The Most Civilised In Nigeria? by jmoore(m): 10:21pm On Apr 17, 2017
Nomadic farming belongs to the stone age.
Re: Is The Northern Region The Most Civilised In Nigeria? by obaino860: 10:22pm On Apr 17, 2017
tspouse:

Are this the civilized people ...you are referring....
people that have refused to
++use tooth brush and paste
++ tissue paper after toileting
++ take English drugs...
etc

Re: Is The Northern Region The Most Civilised In Nigeria? by Lanretoye(m): 10:35pm On Apr 17, 2017
future impossible tense.

2 Likes

Re: Is The Northern Region The Most Civilised In Nigeria? by Blue3k(m): 10:55pm On Apr 17, 2017
Oyedeleabdul:

What do you mean by civilised? Are you talking crime stats. This going to turn into troll thread unless we get specifics. Immature people on forum make any innocuous question into an excuse to display idioticy.

1 Like

Re: Is The Northern Region The Most Civilised In Nigeria? by FriendNG: 11:33pm On Apr 17, 2017
Oyedeleabdul:

They tell you nothing but the truth.

(1) (Reply)

Suspended NIA Boss, Ayo Oke, Declared Not Guilty! / Bloody Commotion As Angry Tinubu Blows Hot, Speaks Out On Buhari’s Incurable Sic / Reuben Abati: The Nnamdi Kanu Phenomenom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.