Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,006 members, 7,821,525 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

If Nigeria Was A Civilised Country Ngozi Iweala Would Be Our Next President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Nigeria Was A Civilised Country Ngozi Iweala Would Be Our Next President (3601 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Dangote, Ngozi Iweala And Jim Ovia / Yoruba Will Actualise A Civilised Nation Away From Nigeria's Barbarism — Akintoy / Soyinka Compares DSS With Dog, Says Dogs More Civilised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Nigeria Was A Civilised Country Ngozi Iweala Would Be Our Next President by hammerU: 1:24pm On Mar 08, 2020
THAT IS THE POSITION NEXT FOR HER.

SHE DONE TIRE FOR MINISTER POSITION.

2 Likes

Re: If Nigeria Was A Civilised Country Ngozi Iweala Would Be Our Next President by GamalNasser: 1:28pm On Mar 08, 2020
She is a trained world Bank rubber stamp , her reign as super minister under GEJ says it all , she will not make a good president . We should be clamouring for either Aliko Dangote or Adeshina or Osinbanjo ( without Tinubu )

8 Likes

Re: If Nigeria Was A Civilised Country Ngozi Iweala Would Be Our Next President by Witcher(f): 1:28pm On Mar 08, 2020
We are not... Thank you for the suggestion. The people who brainwashed you thru Hollywood and education still can't agree to elect female president. Look at what happens to Warren recently talkless of killary

7 Likes

Re: If Nigeria Was A Civilised Country Ngozi Iweala Would Be Our Next President by hisgrace090: 1:28pm On Mar 08, 2020
Will she be able to channel her love to COWS?

2 Likes

Re: If Nigeria Was A Civilised Country Ngozi Iweala Would Be Our Next President by hammerU: 1:29pm On Mar 08, 2020
Kranz:
Really

IS BUHARI MORE QUALIFIED THAN NGOZI OKONJO IWEALA?

I AM TIRED OF MEN MISRULING THIS COUNTRY.

IF PRESIDENCY GOES EAST, I SEE NO REASON Y DR NGOZI CANNOT BE PRESIDENT.

SHE HAS WAT IT TAKES TO MOVE THIS COUNTRY IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Nigeria Was A Civilised Country Ngozi Iweala Would Be Our Next President by hammerU: 1:30pm On Mar 08, 2020
[s]
GamalNasser:
She is a trained world Bank rubber stamp , her reign as super minister under GEJ says it all , she will not make a good president . We should be clamouring for either Aliko Dangote or Adeshina or Osinbanjo ( without Tinubu )
[/s]

Spoken like an ALmajiri.

IS BUHARI MORE QUALIFIED THAN HER?

WHICH NIGERIA PRESIDENT BOTH PAST AND PRESENT IS MORE QUALIFIED THAN DR NGOZI OKONJO IWEALA?

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Nigeria Was A Civilised Country Ngozi Iweala Would Be Our Next President by Witcher(f): 1:31pm On Mar 08, 2020
hammerU:
[s][/s]

Spoken like an ALmajii.

yes leadership is not about paper qualifications

3 Likes

Re: If Nigeria Was A Civilised Country Ngozi Iweala Would Be Our Next President by GamalNasser: 1:32pm On Mar 08, 2020
hammerU:
[s][/s]

Spoken like an ALmajii.

Don't ever mention that name Buhari near me please , don't spoil my day with that useless failure of a name

9 Likes

Re: If Nigeria Was A Civilised Country Ngozi Iweala Would Be Our Next President by bluecircle470: 1:32pm On Mar 08, 2020
Nah her mate dey become governor. Kindly make her governor of your state

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Nigeria Was A Civilised Country Ngozi Iweala Would Be Our Next President by hammerU: 1:33pm On Mar 08, 2020
Witcher:
yes leadership is not about paper qualifications

Leadership is about being a Northerner.

Nigeria will die at the hands of North.

U people are destroyers.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Nigeria Was A Civilised Country Ngozi Iweala Would Be Our Next President by hammerU: 1:34pm On Mar 08, 2020
GamalNasser:

Don't ever mention that name Buhari near me please , don't spoil my day with that useless failure of a name

BUHARI IS A RETARRDED DUNCE, EVERYBODY KNOWS DAT.

A HOPELESS GENERAL THAT TURNED NIGERIA TO THE POVERTY CAPITAL OF THE WORLD.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Nigeria Was A Civilised Country Ngozi Iweala Would Be Our Next President by RuddyFusion(m): 1:35pm On Mar 08, 2020
I think

- Nnamdi KANU

- Osibanjo

- Adesina

Will all make great presidents if given the opportunity

1 Like

Re: If Nigeria Was A Civilised Country Ngozi Iweala Would Be Our Next President by hammerU: 1:37pm On Mar 08, 2020
IF THE PRESIDENCY GOES EAST 2023, THE IGBOS HAVE A DUTY TO DELIVER NGOZI OKONJO IWEALA, EVEN IF IT MEANS DEPARTING FROM TRADITION AND BREAKING ALL PROTO-COL.

ONLY A WOMAN CAN MOVE THIS COUNTRY FORWARD, WHERE THE MEN HAVE ALL FAILED.

NIGERIANS SHOULD VOTE ON MERIT.

1 Like

Re: If Nigeria Was A Civilised Country Ngozi Iweala Would Be Our Next President by AtikuNetwork: 1:37pm On Mar 08, 2020
GamalNasser:

Walahi you are right. She won't make a good president. Besides, her tenure under Jonathan didn't end well, she was borrowing to pay salaries before she left. She left a Nigeria that was in recession. Nigeria is not in recession so it is South Africa that is in recession she can help for now.

But you should have added Atiku Abubakar to your list. Insha Allah he will be our next president. When Atiku becomes president he will recruit capable hands to manage our economy.

2 Likes

Re: If Nigeria Was A Civilised Country Ngozi Iweala Would Be Our Next President by hammerU: 1:38pm On Mar 08, 2020
[s]
AtikuNetwork:

Walahi you are right. She won't make a good president. Besides, her tenure under Jonathan didn't end well, she was borrowing to pay salaries before she left. She left a Nigeria that was in recession. Nigeria is not in recession so it is South Africa that is in recession she can help for now.

But you should have added Atiku Abubakar to your list. Insha Allah he will be our next president. When Atiku becomes president he will recruit capable hands to manage our economy.
[/s]

IS ATIKU MORE QUALIFIED THAN HER?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Nigeria Was A Civilised Country Ngozi Iweala Would Be Our Next President by Xisnin(m): 1:41pm On Mar 08, 2020
Regardless of her credentials or skills.
In a democracy, presidents are elected not appointed.
Don't like it?
Then change the law!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Nigeria Was A Civilised Country Ngozi Iweala Would Be Our Next President by hammerU: 1:42pm On Mar 08, 2020
Xisnin:
Regardless of her credentials or skills.
In a democracy, presidents are elected not appointed.
Don't like it?
Then change the law!

DO U KNOW FOR THE MERE FACT SHE IS A WOMAN, EVEN HER OWN IGBO PEOPLE WILL NOT SUPPORT HER.

THEN U HAVE TO KNOW WINNING THE NORTH WILL BE MISSION IMPOSSIBLE.

THE SOUTH WEST MIGHT ACTUALLY BE HER STRONGEST SUPPORTERS.

SOUTH WEST CAN BE LIBERAL ON SUCH MATTERS.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Nigeria Was A Civilised Country Ngozi Iweala Would Be Our Next President by AtikuNetwork: 1:42pm On Mar 08, 2020
hammerU:
[s][/s]

IS ATIKU MORE QUALIFIED THAN HER?

Yes. More than qualified even. How many businesses does she run? Atiku manages lots of successful businesses which are mini economies. Let's leave sentiments for a second, she only pushes the interests of foreign powers that control World Bank. If not she won't have left Nigeria in a position of borrowing to pay salaries.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Nigeria Was A Civilised Country Ngozi Iweala Would Be Our Next President by Witcher(f): 1:43pm On Mar 08, 2020
hammerU:

Leadership is about being a Northerner.

Nigeria will die at the hands of North.

U people are destroyers.
well well tell that to the Chatham house and the Americans who are ur slave masters. They literally find u people naked while the northerners are fully clothed with our own government. Civilized they handed over Nigeria's leadership to us because leadership is not about University certificate. Look at what GEJ did to Nigeria... We will never allow people who are under the influence to rule US. Is not wise to give leadership to people who drink al-khul or abuse drugs. Nigeria is too complicated and powerful to be ruled by drunkards
Re: If Nigeria Was A Civilised Country Ngozi Iweala Would Be Our Next President by hammerU: 1:44pm On Mar 08, 2020
[s]
AtikuNetwork:

Yes. More than capable even. How many businesses does she run? Atiku manages lots of successful businesses which are mini economies. Let's leave sentiments for a second, she only pushes the interests of foreign powers that control World Bank. If not she won't have left Nigeria in a position of borrowing to pay salaries.
[/s]

PLEASE WE LIKE ATIKU BUT DONT EVER COMPARE HIM TO DR NGOZI OKONJO IWEALA.

THEY ARE NOT ON THE SAME LEVEL.

I DONT WANT US TO START MUD SLINGING MATCH HERE.

THAT FAKE NEWS PHOTOSHOP DOES NOT STRENGTHEN YOUR CLAIM.

1 Like

Re: If Nigeria Was A Civilised Country Ngozi Iweala Would Be Our Next President by hammerU: 1:47pm On Mar 08, 2020
Witcher:
well well tell that to the Chatham house and the Americans who are ur slave masters. They literally find u people naked while the northerners are fully clothed with our own government. Civilized they handed over Nigeria's leadership to us because leadership is not about University certificate. Look at what GEJ did to Nigeria... We will never allow people who are under the influence to rule US. Is not wise to give leadership to people who drink al-khul or abuse drugs. Nigeria is too complicated and powerful to be ruled by drunkards

THE NORTH AND FULANI WERE CONQUERED BY ARABS.

DO U WANT ME TO TELL U, WAT THE ARABS CALL U IN THE MIDDLE EAST?

SLAVE!

ARABS CALL U SLAVES.

1 Like

Re: If Nigeria Was A Civilised Country Ngozi Iweala Would Be Our Next President by AtikuNetwork: 1:49pm On Mar 08, 2020
hammerU:
[s][/s]

PLEASE WE LIKE ATIKU BUT DONT EVER COMPARE HIM TO DR NGOZI OKONJO IWEALA.

THEY ARE NOT ON THE SAME LEVEL.

I DONT WANT US TO START MUD SLINGING MATCH HERE.

THAT FAKE NEWS PHOTOSHOP DOES NOT STRENGTHEN YOUR CLAIM.

How is it fake news?? Some of you hate the truth. Google is your friend bro. Everybody knows Okonjo Iweala was borrowing to pay salaries before she left government. Nigeria does not need that kind of World bank induced policy. You only use borrowed money for things that will generate revenue, not to pay salaries. But I guess they didn't teach them that at World Bank.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Nigeria Was A Civilised Country Ngozi Iweala Would Be Our Next President by hammerU: 1:52pm On Mar 08, 2020
AtikuNetwork:

How is it fake news?? Some of you hate the truth. Google is your friend bro. Everybody knows Okonjo Iweala was borrowing to pay salaries before she left government. Nigeria does not need that kind of World bank induced policy. You only use borrowed money for things that will generate revenue, not to pay salaries. But I guess they didn't teach them that at World Bank.

Mr man u are quiet whilst Buhari goes to borrow 23 billion dollars.

Money that dey will share before vacating Government in the next two years.

I think fake news will not help Nigeria right now.

We are looking for a way forward.

1 Like

Re: If Nigeria Was A Civilised Country Ngozi Iweala Would Be Our Next President by GamalNasser: 1:54pm On Mar 08, 2020
AtikuNetwork:

True Atiku looks like a leader that can rally an Economy to growth , I voted for him in the last election which i still believe he won because in my polling unit at Marwa gate most people I met there voted for Atiku because apart from voting I was conducting intel among all voters and even peeping vote sheets and I saw only a few Buhari votes by some Nigeriens that live in a large compound near the gate but when the result eventually came out a day later Atiku lost that polling unit according to INEC
Re: If Nigeria Was A Civilised Country Ngozi Iweala Would Be Our Next President by johnmartus(m): 1:55pm On Mar 08, 2020
Memory lost is another problem facing Nigerian youths. I'm not blame you op you're still living under the roof of your parents, you don't foot any bills.
AtikuNetwork:

Re: If Nigeria Was A Civilised Country Ngozi Iweala Would Be Our Next President by 0m0nnakoda: 1:55pm On Mar 08, 2020
She did not do NYSC and is ineligible for elected office

1 Like

Re: If Nigeria Was A Civilised Country Ngozi Iweala Would Be Our Next President by dignity33: 1:55pm On Mar 08, 2020
As long she is igbo is not obtainable not because she is not qualified but because of her ethnic background nothing else Yoruba particularly is against than where someone come from, instead they will use media propaganda to paint her name bad just like the way Saharareporter was used against her all in the name of making people see her as corrupt but after all said even the so called EFCC never find any evidence to hang on her neck. When Nigeria was drowning from debt Obasanjo went to her begging her to save Nigeria and after she did accept and turn Nigeria Economy arround the corrupt Nigeria turn and start using western media attacking her left and right . The problem of Nigeria is not Hausa but Yoruba take it or leave it. The only thing an average Yoruba think everyday is how to paint an igbo person black Nairaland is an example if you think I'm not saying the truth.

3 Likes

Re: If Nigeria Was A Civilised Country Ngozi Iweala Would Be Our Next President by hammerU: 1:55pm On Mar 08, 2020
GamalNasser:

True Atiku looks like a leader that can rally an Economy to growth , I voted for him in the last election which i still believe he won because in my polling unit at Marwa gate most people I met there voted for Atiku because apart from voting I was conducting intel among all voters and even peeping vote sheets and I saw only a few Buhari votes by some Nigeriens that live in a large compound near the gate but when the result eventually came out a day later Atiku lost that polling unit according to INEC

So u think Atiku will defeat the Northerner that APC plans to install come 2023?

Your best bet at this point is to adopt Dr Ngozi Okonjo Iweala as your next President.

Atiku will lose again come 2023, if it is North against North.

1 Like

Re: If Nigeria Was A Civilised Country Ngozi Iweala Would Be Our Next President by hammerU: 1:57pm On Mar 08, 2020
IGBOS ARE PREPARING TO GIVE NIGERIA THEIR BEST PRESIDENT AND TURN OUR COUNTRY TO JAPAN OF AFRICA BEFORE THE OIL RUNS OUT.

THE NORTH HAVE TRIED, THE SOUTH WEST HAVE TRIED, THE SS HAVE TRIED.

NOW LET US TRY THE SE IGBOS.

1 Like

Re: If Nigeria Was A Civilised Country Ngozi Iweala Would Be Our Next President by Front0lane: 1:58pm On Mar 08, 2020
All for the single fact they made it to the seat. In other clime their best brain study the polical landscape of their environs then vy for political position knowing fully well they already amass what it takes to get to the seat.

It is only in Nigeria many lunatic who can not garner 100 votes believe they are entitled to the seat because they are educated, can speak good English or have so qualifications.

Was it English or qualifications Trump, Wadodo, Lee Kaun Yew, Xi Jinping, Ramaphosa, Kagama n Co use to became the president. Even Weah had to lias with Taylor to become the president, he wasn't cooking up excuses that he failed to earn enough votes unlike our own foolish renowned personalities who sit around n expect commoners to lead them to the exotic seat.

hammerU:
[s][/s]

Spoken like an ALmajiri.

WHICH NIGERIA PRESIDENT BOTH PAST AND PRESENT IS MORE QUALIFIED THAN DR NGOZI OKONJO IWEALA?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2023: Why Igbos Should Support Amaechi For President Or Loose Out / IPOB "Yellow Berets" Protest In Portharcourt - Picture And Video / Hours After Massacre & Mass Burial, El Rufai Installs Emir In Southern Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.