Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,752 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Ladies How Do You Get Money From Him Without Being Seen As A Hoe? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies How Do You Get Money From Him Without Being Seen As A Hoe? (2896 Views)

"Clean Boys Are Seen As Girly While Messy Boys Are More Masculine" - Lady / When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) / "My Brother Told Me To Have Sex & Get Money" - Lady Flaunts Dollars, iPhone 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies How Do You Get Money From Him Without Being Seen As A Hoe? by chibaby1990(f): 10:10pm On Apr 17, 2017
I'm about to ask him for money for the first time, i've never ask before. He only spend on me through shopping and outing. I don't know how to start and what to say. ladies help.
Re: Ladies How Do You Get Money From Him Without Being Seen As A Hoe? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 17, 2017
Ask him stylishly.
Re: Ladies How Do You Get Money From Him Without Being Seen As A Hoe? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 17, 2017
chibaby1990:
I'm about to ask him for money for the first time, i've never ask before. He only spend on me through shopping and outing. I don't know how to start and what to say. ladies help.

*asking in warri voice* Is he your father?!

Typical I-never-chop! Una no dey shame angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Get Money From Him Without Being Seen As A Hoe? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 17, 2017
MhizTenderly:
Ask him stylishly.

Una no get papa? See all these small small girls o... Shuo! shocked

The kind hunger wey come dey wire all these small girls me no sabi ooo... Abi na Buhari we go blame again?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies How Do You Get Money From Him Without Being Seen As A Hoe? by divinehand2003(m): 10:20pm On Apr 17, 2017
Tell him you are pregnant for him. Money will show at once..
Re: Ladies How Do You Get Money From Him Without Being Seen As A Hoe? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 17, 2017
Call and tell him what your problem is.
Re: Ladies How Do You Get Money From Him Without Being Seen As A Hoe? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 17, 2017
chibaby1990:
as u fine and yellow so there are some guys who would even spend their whole 8 months salary on u without u even asking cheesy.did u not read the story about a guy who placed a girl on 100k monthly salary and rented a flat for her cheesy.and d babe no fine reach u cheesy.if na u the guy come meet nko? cheesy
Re: Ladies How Do You Get Money From Him Without Being Seen As A Hoe? by Mimzyy(f): 10:29pm On Apr 17, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Ladies How Do You Get Money From Him Without Being Seen As A Hoe? by LethargiQue: 10:33pm On Apr 17, 2017
Tell him to give you money or no more sex..

He'll empty the account for you..
Re: Ladies How Do You Get Money From Him Without Being Seen As A Hoe? by generalbush(m): 10:35pm On Apr 17, 2017
kimbra:
Call and tell him what your problem is.

Kim!!!!

Should I call you and tell you my problems?
Re: Ladies How Do You Get Money From Him Without Being Seen As A Hoe? by generalbush(m): 10:36pm On Apr 17, 2017
MhizTenderly:
Ask him stylishly.

Lol...

Like...

Honey I lost my periods, give me 5k to find it cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ladies How Do You Get Money From Him Without Being Seen As A Hoe? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 17, 2017
generalbush:

Kim!!!!

Should I call you and tell you my problems?
You no get shame abi?. grin
Re: Ladies How Do You Get Money From Him Without Being Seen As A Hoe? by chibwike(m): 10:45pm On Apr 17, 2017
Steal it
Re: Ladies How Do You Get Money From Him Without Being Seen As A Hoe? by generalbush(m): 10:45pm On Apr 17, 2017
kimbra:
You no get shame abi?. grin

lol... I sold it longest time...

So how do you collect money from Bobo wink

Tell me that secret
Re: Ladies How Do You Get Money From Him Without Being Seen As A Hoe? by Davidgrey: 10:48pm On Apr 17, 2017
I see! undecided

You can "feminize" your begging prospects all you want

You are basically asking people to teach you "how to beg"

..... You shouldn't be dependent on any man to satisfy your(basic) financial demands

That ignorant mindset is the sole reason why women are objectified.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies How Do You Get Money From Him Without Being Seen As A Hoe? by Stevengerd(m): 10:51pm On Apr 17, 2017
If I Say Wetin Dey My Mind Ehn... It Wult Go Down Wel. I Swear!
Re: Ladies How Do You Get Money From Him Without Being Seen As A Hoe? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 17, 2017
generalbush:

lol... I sold it longest time...

So how do you collect money from Bobo wink

Tell me that secret
I don't know how to ask people for things 'cause I hate being turned down so I'd rather not ask at all and sort my stuffs my ways. If he gives his business, if he doesn't no big deal. grin
Re: Ladies How Do You Get Money From Him Without Being Seen As A Hoe? by DozieInc(m): 10:53pm On Apr 17, 2017
MhizTenderly:
Ask him stylishly.

sad sad Stylish begging

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Get Money From Him Without Being Seen As A Hoe? by generalbush(m): 10:58pm On Apr 17, 2017
kimbra:
I don't know how to ask people for things 'cause I hate being turned down so I'd rather not ask at all and sort my stuffs my ways. If he gives his business, if he doesn't no big deal. grin

Hmm... Boo must be a lucky guy.. wink

How's the night Kim? smiley
Re: Ladies How Do You Get Money From Him Without Being Seen As A Hoe? by DozieInc(m): 10:59pm On Apr 17, 2017
kimbra:

" If he doesn't no big deal "... Really?
Re: Ladies How Do You Get Money From Him Without Being Seen As A Hoe? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 17, 2017
DozieInc:

" If he doesn't no big deal "... Really?
Yes, it's not by force. I hate bothering people.
Re: Ladies How Do You Get Money From Him Without Being Seen As A Hoe? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 17, 2017
generalbush:

Hmm... Boo must be a lucky guy.. wink

How's the night Kim? smiley
Cool, Bush. grin
Re: Ladies How Do You Get Money From Him Without Being Seen As A Hoe? by generalbush(m): 11:04pm On Apr 17, 2017
kimbra:
Cool, Bush. grin

Your name is sounding like one American Celeb... are you related to her? shocked

If yes... I would love to know you more!! cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Ladies How Do You Get Money From Him Without Being Seen As A Hoe? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 17, 2017
generalbush:

Your name is sounding like one American Celeb... are you related to her? shocked

If yes... I would love to know you more!! cheesy cheesy grin grin
Go away. grin
Goodnight.
Re: Ladies How Do You Get Money From Him Without Being Seen As A Hoe? by generalbush(m): 11:13pm On Apr 17, 2017
kimbra:
Go away. grin
Goodnight.

Night bae wink
Re: Ladies How Do You Get Money From Him Without Being Seen As A Hoe? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Apr 17, 2017
divinehand2003:
Tell him you are pregnant for him. Money will show at once..
The guy dey use condom steady.
Re: Ladies How Do You Get Money From Him Without Being Seen As A Hoe? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Apr 17, 2017
kimbra:
Yes, it's not by force. I hate bothering people.
Will you still give him your kitty?
Re: Ladies How Do You Get Money From Him Without Being Seen As A Hoe? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Apr 17, 2017
kimbra:
If he come be sugar daddy nko?
Re: Ladies How Do You Get Money From Him Without Being Seen As A Hoe? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Apr 17, 2017
LethargiQue:
Tell him to give you money or no more sex..

He'll empty the account for you..
Unless he is sex-starved.
Re: Ladies How Do You Get Money From Him Without Being Seen As A Hoe? by reyscrub(m): 11:47pm On Apr 17, 2017
Omo if two of you don pass ashawo stage to raw cohabating level, what stops u from charging him to spray you cash?

After all, shey be na we we now, if a guy discover that you are not a parasite, he can lubricate you to form noid.

Omo task him big time, and the mumu will release like straw and showed you with a cash.

Always know that a guy can give you a little change without ulterior motive but when he starts giving you reasonable currency, omo, my guy has set up a motive of seeking help under you and next thing is to start expecting a leisure request to visit the spot.

When its big, it becomes give and take.

Life is Good.
Re: Ladies How Do You Get Money From Him Without Being Seen As A Hoe? by Nobody: 12:38am On Apr 18, 2017
chibaby1990:
you can never be a how to him, ask him, if he gives u. appreciates if he does not appreciates but don't pick offence. just smile and behave as if ntn is happening. when he sees this he will re think and do d needful.
Re: Ladies How Do You Get Money From Him Without Being Seen As A Hoe? by davidif: 12:43am On Apr 18, 2017
chibaby1990:

And why should you asking him for money? Is he your dad?

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Young Endowed Lady Spotted Hawking Purewater. / State The Reasons Why You Cheat(ed) On Your Spouse. / Why Is It That Only Married Women Crush On Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.