Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,310 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Kiss Daniel Having Fun With The Ladies At A Lounge In Ibadan (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kiss Daniel Having Fun With The Ladies At A Lounge In Ibadan (Photos) (31578 Views)

Davido And Naira Marley Club At Bae Lounge In Awka (Pictures) / Peruzzi Caught Romancing Two 2 Ladies At The Club, See Reactions / Shina Rambo, B-red At Iyabo Ojo's Lounge In Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kiss Daniel Having Fun With The Ladies At A Lounge In Ibadan (Photos) by Mrop(m): 2:36am On Apr 18, 2017
The 'Laye' crooner had the ladies all over him at the Mauve Lounge in Ibadan, Oyo State recently.

The singer who was rumored to have allegedly gone against his record label deal seems to be having a nice time.

see pics below

source ::http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/04/kiss-daniel-spotted-having-nice-time-at.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kiss Daniel Having Fun With The Ladies At A Lounge In Ibadan (Photos) by marshalcarter: 3:23am On Apr 18, 2017
ok
Re: Kiss Daniel Having Fun With The Ladies At A Lounge In Ibadan (Photos) by mexxmoney: 8:04am On Apr 18, 2017
See all those potential baby mamas in the second pic. They will be like "Dear God, pls let it be me"

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiss Daniel Having Fun With The Ladies At A Lounge In Ibadan (Photos) by Chicybez: 10:03am On Apr 18, 2017
PLS HOW DO I POST ON NAIRALAND AND FIND MY POST ON A FRONT PAGE?

3 Likes

Re: Kiss Daniel Having Fun With The Ladies At A Lounge In Ibadan (Photos) by hotspice29(m): 10:04am On Apr 18, 2017
seen...the hustle for #FTC is real grin....didn't know when dudes started waylaying posts tongue

see as all the skanks just dey dash the innocent boy nyash....like...he MUST join badgang wink
Re: Kiss Daniel Having Fun With The Ladies At A Lounge In Ibadan (Photos) by Amuzom: 10:04am On Apr 18, 2017
Cool
Re: Kiss Daniel Having Fun With The Ladies At A Lounge In Ibadan (Photos) by deebrain(m): 10:04am On Apr 18, 2017
The probability that there is a woman of dignity in the picture is nil.

18 Likes

Re: Kiss Daniel Having Fun With The Ladies At A Lounge In Ibadan (Photos) by Timinho23: 10:04am On Apr 18, 2017
Nairaland is a real dumping ground ...
Re: Kiss Daniel Having Fun With The Ladies At A Lounge In Ibadan (Photos) by Chiscomax(m): 10:04am On Apr 18, 2017
Nothing dey... If i nack the club girl, give the club girl belle oooo... If i marry Adugbo o ikoto ri kpa ni Oluwa!

Anything you dey do dem must to talk o, Chineke!!!

1 Like

Re: Kiss Daniel Having Fun With The Ladies At A Lounge In Ibadan (Photos) by MisterDreamz(m): 10:04am On Apr 18, 2017
Re: Kiss Daniel Having Fun With The Ladies At A Lounge In Ibadan (Photos) by slimpoet11(m): 10:05am On Apr 18, 2017
Awon omo wobe be looking like dey wanna drop dead..
Re: Kiss Daniel Having Fun With The Ladies At A Lounge In Ibadan (Photos) by ShawttySoFyne(f): 10:05am On Apr 18, 2017
Re: Kiss Daniel Having Fun With The Ladies At A Lounge In Ibadan (Photos) by highscript(m): 10:05am On Apr 18, 2017
If I blow pere,one gurl go hold one of my koropon,another go hold the second one and one go tie rope for the kini gangan dey drag me waka.

Una Neva see craz,e go make front page 3 times in a day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kiss Daniel Having Fun With The Ladies At A Lounge In Ibadan (Photos) by Motherfucker2: 10:05am On Apr 18, 2017

Dancing with a bunch of hoes means having a good time ??

4 Likes

Re: Kiss Daniel Having Fun With The Ladies At A Lounge In Ibadan (Photos) by smartty68(m): 10:05am On Apr 18, 2017
Aunty wey don pass tarty years go dey roam around that small boy cos of money. Na wa o

13 Likes

Re: Kiss Daniel Having Fun With The Ladies At A Lounge In Ibadan (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 10:05am On Apr 18, 2017
What type of 'low budget' girls did they organize for Kiss Daniels?....... angry

11 Likes

Re: Kiss Daniel Having Fun With The Ladies At A Lounge In Ibadan (Photos) by Deinmin: 10:05am On Apr 18, 2017
Flex on brother... Seriously I don't know whyvu are surrounded by did ladies... Are u shooting a video of what...
Re: Kiss Daniel Having Fun With The Ladies At A Lounge In Ibadan (Photos) by Fumide: 10:06am On Apr 18, 2017
Kiss Daniel likes having a good time that is why is sang good time
Re: Kiss Daniel Having Fun With The Ladies At A Lounge In Ibadan (Photos) by maxiuc(m): 10:06am On Apr 18, 2017
this is not the nairaland i used to know

10 Likes

Re: Kiss Daniel Having Fun With The Ladies At A Lounge In Ibadan (Photos) by tribalistseun: 10:07am On Apr 18, 2017
Lord please let him wear condom

1 Like

Re: Kiss Daniel Having Fun With The Ladies At A Lounge In Ibadan (Photos) by maysimsimple(m): 10:07am On Apr 18, 2017
U. I get lounge??

uthor=ShawttySoFyne post=55671148]Why didnt he branch at UI[/quote]
Re: Kiss Daniel Having Fun With The Ladies At A Lounge In Ibadan (Photos) by TroubleMaker47(m): 10:07am On Apr 18, 2017
Slay queens! undecided
Re: Kiss Daniel Having Fun With The Ladies At A Lounge In Ibadan (Photos) by jegz25(m): 10:07am On Apr 18, 2017
so,what should we do?...fry yam abi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiss Daniel Having Fun With The Ladies At A Lounge In Ibadan (Photos) by nairalandfreak(m): 10:07am On Apr 18, 2017
So?
Re: Kiss Daniel Having Fun With The Ladies At A Lounge In Ibadan (Photos) by Rexnegro(m): 10:08am On Apr 18, 2017
even with their heavy make ups they still no fine sef....

6 Likes

Re: Kiss Daniel Having Fun With The Ladies At A Lounge In Ibadan (Photos) by saydfact(m): 10:08am On Apr 18, 2017
Chicybez:

post the pics of you killing a snake; dont bother about copying Lalasticlala - we go do am for you...

7 Likes

Re: Kiss Daniel Having Fun With The Ladies At A Lounge In Ibadan (Photos) by esbjaygmailco(m): 10:08am On Apr 18, 2017
Chicybez:
post something reasonable and meaningful. something that people will benefit from.
Re: Kiss Daniel Having Fun With The Ladies At A Lounge In Ibadan (Photos) by Ahmed99: 10:08am On Apr 18, 2017
Chicybez:
Don't think about making front page think about posting something educating, Entertaining, Informative, Interesting and surely u will make front page remember Front page shouldn't be ur main motive unless....

N:B the rush for FTC self E hard pass for our Government to work PH/Aba express road talk more of front page

2 Likes

Re: Kiss Daniel Having Fun With The Ladies At A Lounge In Ibadan (Photos) by mavirikiji(f): 10:09am On Apr 18, 2017
angry angry
Re: Kiss Daniel Having Fun With The Ladies At A Lounge In Ibadan (Photos) by Belugaice1: 10:09am On Apr 18, 2017
Ugly Oloshos grin grin grin grin
Re: Kiss Daniel Having Fun With The Ladies At A Lounge In Ibadan (Photos) by princee7(m): 10:11am On Apr 18, 2017
All these one night stand girls no go ever learn. Tomorrow they will be looking for cute and God fearing guys To marry them... Naija eh

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kaisha Umaru Celebrates Her 25th Birthday With Stunning Pictures / PHOTOS: Dencia Is Living Her Best Life / Moesha Boduong: 'I Am Young & Not Ready For Marriage'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.