Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,789 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

NIA Didn’t Get Ikoyi Cash From CBN — Okorafor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NIA Didn’t Get Ikoyi Cash From CBN — Okorafor (17014 Views)

9 ‘Whistleblowers’ Lay Claim To 5% Of Ikoyi Cash / EFCC Takes Over NIA's Bank Accounts Over N13 Billion Ikoyi Cash Haul / Ikoyi Cash: Efcc Moves Seized $43 Million, £27,000, N23 Million To Cbn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIA Didn’t Get Ikoyi Cash From CBN — Okorafor by donmalcolm21(m): 8:41am On Apr 18, 2017
Amaechi should come clean bout the money.

Imagine Mo Abudu is Amaechi gf
Re: NIA Didn’t Get Ikoyi Cash From CBN — Okorafor by mikeycharles(m): 8:42am On Apr 18, 2017
lilytender:
One administration looted our treasury and hid the money everywhere, another administration is discovering and recovering looted funds. Which is better? The choice is yours.

Deuteronomy 30:19
This day I call the heavens and the earth as witnesses against you that I have set before you life and death, blessings and curses. Now choose life, so that you and your children may live
Not to​ sound pessimistic the recovered funds are been used for what exactly.
Re: NIA Didn’t Get Ikoyi Cash From CBN — Okorafor by mikeycharles(m): 8:42am On Apr 18, 2017
lilytender:
One administration looted our treasury and hid the money everywhere, another administration is discovering and recovering looted funds. Which is better? The choice is yours.

This day I call the heavens and the earth as witnesses against you that I have set before you life and death, blessings and curses. Now choose life, so that you and your children may live
Not to​ sound pessimistic but the recovered funds are been used for what exactly.
Re: NIA Didn’t Get Ikoyi Cash From CBN — Okorafor by jidxin(m): 8:42am On Apr 18, 2017
now its getting more preposterous
Re: NIA Didn’t Get Ikoyi Cash From CBN — Okorafor by mikeycharles(m): 8:43am On Apr 18, 2017
lilytender:

Not to​ sound pessimistic but what are the recovered funds been used for?
Re: NIA Didn’t Get Ikoyi Cash From CBN — Okorafor by abbaapple: 8:43am On Apr 18, 2017
another news of the week to decieve the gollible nigerians. mttschewww
Re: NIA Didn’t Get Ikoyi Cash From CBN — Okorafor by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 18, 2017
hmmm... everybody keeps denying.
Re: NIA Didn’t Get Ikoyi Cash From CBN — Okorafor by rozayx5(m): 8:46am On Apr 18, 2017
Cekpo34:
This Osborne Saga is a movie-go-bad grin
The loud mouthed Magu has suddenly turned dump because a creature from the other side is implicated. Please keep the jamboree on and tell us who owns the billions.
That scene of discovering Jonathan's election posters died on arrival for such details were not available until one pot-bellied mammal in Abuja was implicated. grin

lol

no mind them

Ameachi should return rivers money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NIA Didn’t Get Ikoyi Cash From CBN — Okorafor by positivelord: 8:53am On Apr 18, 2017
The DG of NIA indicated that the fund was released by GEJ and thankgod GEJ is still alive....until he comes out to deny it, all these sh-it story to link our preferred-suspect (Amaechi) is utter nonsense.

1 Like

Re: NIA Didn’t Get Ikoyi Cash From CBN — Okorafor by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 18, 2017
If to say Na opposition politician get that money efcc for don disclose his name and get him arrested.But as Na amaechi own dem dey twist the matter.In few days time the matter go die.
Re: NIA Didn’t Get Ikoyi Cash From CBN — Okorafor by nwakibie3(m): 8:58am On Apr 18, 2017
Fagbemi said his client (Amaechi) had never owned a home in Lagos State

Really shocked shocked shocked
Re: NIA Didn’t Get Ikoyi Cash From CBN — Okorafor by Sammyblaq(m): 8:58am On Apr 18, 2017
Fvck men.

Pay 5% to the blower... 95% to pensioners.
#InThisCase.
Re: NIA Didn’t Get Ikoyi Cash From CBN — Okorafor by oasisodeabey(m): 9:05am On Apr 18, 2017
naija I hail ooo

Re: NIA Didn’t Get Ikoyi Cash From CBN — Okorafor by Jesusloveyou: 9:11am On Apr 18, 2017
Cekpo34:
The loud mouthed Magu has suddenly turned dump because a creature from the other side is implicated. Please keep the jamboree on and tell us who owns the billions.
That scene of discovering Jonathan's election posters died on arrival for such details were not available until one pot-bellied mammal in Abuja was implicated. grin
are you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NIA Didn’t Get Ikoyi Cash From CBN — Okorafor by fallout87: 9:11am On Apr 18, 2017
lilytender:

Lies and nonsense.

This administration stole the money and this same administration is trying to cover up the theft after it had realized it was people in its own government who did the stealing.

1 Like

Re: NIA Didn’t Get Ikoyi Cash From CBN — Okorafor by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 18, 2017
Are we sure this country is not under a curse?

cc: babalawos, pastors and imams. undecided
Re: NIA Didn’t Get Ikoyi Cash From CBN — Okorafor by pepigeorge(m): 9:15am On Apr 18, 2017
This is the APC u guys clamoured for on NL...... Nigerians re really zombies

You can fool them all the time
Re: NIA Didn’t Get Ikoyi Cash From CBN — Okorafor by FunkyAlhaji2015: 9:24am On Apr 18, 2017
joeprince23:
na amaechi money be that
What is the proof? You just come online to type nonsense because data has become so cheap.
Re: NIA Didn’t Get Ikoyi Cash From CBN — Okorafor by KmentalTv1: 9:30am On Apr 18, 2017
Watch the pedestrian interview from KmentalTv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whC3o90MAJg
Re: NIA Didn’t Get Ikoyi Cash From CBN — Okorafor by Desbully: 9:32am On Apr 18, 2017
[quote author=sapientia post=55668724]Trash... Am not reading... waste of time.

Just tell us the owner of the flat.

I am the owner of the money and the flat belongs to my Father. So Tell EFCC to #bringbackmymoney. dem Neva c anything.
Re: NIA Didn’t Get Ikoyi Cash From CBN — Okorafor by Desbully: 9:38am On Apr 18, 2017
My family is the owner of the Money and the flat belongs to my ancestors. It is my Families life time savings for the past 4 generations so tell EFCC to #bringbackourmoney. Dem Neva see anything yet.

1 Like

Re: NIA Didn’t Get Ikoyi Cash From CBN — Okorafor by vivalavida(m): 10:02am On Apr 18, 2017
Cekpo34:

A lot of you on Nairaland make this mistake a lot.

There is a big difference between DUMB and DUMP.

Learn to use words correctly
Re: NIA Didn’t Get Ikoyi Cash From CBN — Okorafor by godquality: 10:07am On Apr 18, 2017
The monies are fresh mint with serial numbers​ so whether or not the CBN gave the monies to banks who then gave it to the flat owner, CBN can still track the money. With those serial numbers ​it shouldn't be difficult to do.

But the fact that it's being politicise is what i don't get. How can Fani and Wike just come out and start accusing someone without proper investigation or proof? They came out, open their big months without anything to substantiate their claims because they want to cause confusion. Now we have Nigerians arguing, insulting each others as to who the monies belong to and who not to believe..

It's high time EFCC releases even a preliminary statement on this issue. And they must not let this issue die. We must get to the bottom of this.
Re: NIA Didn’t Get Ikoyi Cash From CBN — Okorafor by yaki84: 10:12am On Apr 18, 2017
koboko69:
It was just a mischievous and malicious claim to link Ameachi to the money by demented souls and yam eaters who were trying to divert attention, rubbish the anti corruption war and give their wailing cronies petroleum gel to masturbate with it.

First it was propaganda by EFCC, immediately Ameachi was mentioned by brain dead clowns, it was no longer propaganda.. the everlasting wailing cry babies started messing everywhere up with rotten disgusting cum.

They said it was under this administration that the loot took place...FINE! but it was recovered by this same administration. If it was the FAILED administration. ..the loot would have been gone for eternity grin
i bet u if gej, fayose et al decamp to the broom party, una go dey defend am like john terry defending for chelsea.
Imagine people exonerating amaechi of looting?
Person wey be govr for 8yrs, speaker house for 8yrs under the corruptible peter odili??
Ayam not understanding....
Re: NIA Didn’t Get Ikoyi Cash From CBN — Okorafor by gurunlocker: 10:20am On Apr 18, 2017
The truth about this fund is it belong to a bigwig in the ruling APC party. I'm 100% sure if it belongs to PDP, they would have announced. They are trying to cover it up as this will expose the fallacy they call war against corruption.

1 Like

Re: NIA Didn’t Get Ikoyi Cash From CBN — Okorafor by Cekpo34(m): 10:20am On Apr 18, 2017
vivalavida:

A lot of you on Nairaland make this mistake a lot.

There is a big difference between DUMB and DUMP.

Learn to use words correctly

I'm Efik dear friend. In as much as I appreciate your correction, I'm not under oath to use English words correctly... Not even 1% of English citizens can speak Efik so give me some credit. Once again, I appreciate your correction.
Re: NIA Didn’t Get Ikoyi Cash From CBN — Okorafor by vivalavida(m): 10:27am On Apr 18, 2017
Cekpo34:

I'm Efik dear friend. In as much as I appreciate your correction, I'm not under oath to use English words correctly... Not even 1% of English citizens can speak Efik so give me some credit. Once again, I appreciate your correction.

That u are efik does not matter. Anything worth doing is worth doing well. You can as well decide to write in efik so that efik people only will read what you say. But since u decided to do it in English, do it well.

Have a blessed day bro

1 Like

Re: NIA Didn’t Get Ikoyi Cash From CBN — Okorafor by househunterman(m): 12:07pm On Apr 18, 2017
The truth will prevail sooner than expected.
Re: NIA Didn’t Get Ikoyi Cash From CBN — Okorafor by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 18, 2017
koboko69:
It was just a mischievous and malicious claim to link Ameachi to the money by demented souls and yam eaters who were trying to divert attention, rubbish the anti corruption war and give their wailing cronies petroleum gel to masturbate with it.

First it was propaganda by EFCC, immediately Ameachi was mentioned by brain dead clowns, it was no longer propaganda.. the everlasting wailing cry babies started messing everywhere up with rotten disgusting cum.

They said it was under this administration that the loot took place...FINE! but it was recovered by this same administration. If it was the FAILED administration. ..the loot would have been gone for eternity grin

Look at the time of your post, 6am and you are already cursing. koboko69 try and go a day without cursing in your post and see how refreshing you will feel.

Seriously I don't know what you are bitter about but whatever it is, it is time to let go. It may be difficult but if you start with baby step I am certain that you will prevail.
Re: NIA Didn’t Get Ikoyi Cash From CBN — Okorafor by chinedu234(m): 12:20pm On Apr 18, 2017
At times I wonder why we Nigerians like very hasty approach to everything. What is wrong with allowing the EFCC and NIA to try resolving the issues raised by this cash seizure. I would advise that our people need to get busy most likely in agriculture. Look at the present price trend in garri,yam etc. We are here over taking on some people's job.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"My Stressful PVC Registration Experience In Lagos, INEC Not Ready" - Lady / Arewa Pastors Visit President Buhari (Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen: Northern Elders Disown Paul Unongo Over Comment On Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.