Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

NIA Didn’t Get Ikoyi Cash From CBN — Okorafor - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NIA Didn’t Get Ikoyi Cash From CBN — Okorafor (17015 Views)

9 ‘Whistleblowers’ Lay Claim To 5% Of Ikoyi Cash / EFCC Takes Over NIA's Bank Accounts Over N13 Billion Ikoyi Cash Haul / Ikoyi Cash: Efcc Moves Seized $43 Million, £27,000, N23 Million To Cbn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIA Didn’t Get Ikoyi Cash From CBN — Okorafor by koboko69: 12:33pm On Apr 18, 2017
woodcook:

Look at the time of your post, 6am and you are already cursing. koboko69 try and go a day without cursing in your post and see how refreshing you will feel.

Seriously I don't know what you are bitter about but whatever it is, it is time to let go. It may be difficult but if you start with baby step I am certain that you will prevail.

Is ur new job stalking me upandan? How much are u paid? Will pay u double to get the f**k out of my mentions if u don't have something related to the topic of discussion to say. Stop spamming my mentions
Re: NIA Didn’t Get Ikoyi Cash From CBN — Okorafor by Justuceleague2: 2:30pm On Apr 18, 2017
Chidi4u:
When money becomes an orphan, only in Nigeria

Either Nigeria implodes and goes to civil war

Or the politic class implodes

One will happen and soon of these mind boggling revelations continue
Re: NIA Didn’t Get Ikoyi Cash From CBN — Okorafor by MrGerald(m): 3:03pm On Apr 18, 2017
lilytender:
One administration looted our treasury and hid the money everywhere, another administration is discovering and recovering looted funds. Which is better? The choice is yours.

Deuteronomy 30:19
This day I call the heavens and the earth as witnesses against you that I have set before you life and death, blessings and curses. Now choose life, so that you and your children may live
Which one and another administration? it's all within the current admin. playing themselves claiming of fighting corruption, or you want me to reveal the dates on newly printed notes before you believe?
Re: NIA Didn’t Get Ikoyi Cash From CBN — Okorafor by Psoul(m): 3:49pm On Apr 18, 2017
Asked to clarify the CBN’s role in the disbursement of the funds, spokesman of the bank, Isaac Okorafor, told online portal, Premium Times, that the apex bank deals directly with banks and not government agencies or individuals.

He said: “It is true the Central Bank of Nigeria issues mint-fresh notes, but it is only to banks. After that (issuance to banks), CBN does not know which of their customers they (the banks) give those notes to and for what purpose.

“I cannot say if the notes the NIA is claiming came from the CBN. So, I will not be able to answer questions on it for now, except I receive a specific request.”

I almost wept reading that paragraph in bold letters. CBN bn the Apex Bank and the regulatory body in banking sector, cant tell the bank it issues mints to. When issuing the mint, they dont know the batch/serial numbers of the money it is issuing out.

At least if CBN can tell which bank they gave that batch of currency, it can be narrowed down to the particular bank that issued the cash and probably to which of the bank's customers.

In a serious country u can pick a common wrist watch on a street, trace it to the manufacturer, from their to the dealer it was shipped to then to the retailer and finally to the final consumer.

Nigeria....where are we heading. All these ppl are together in this crime. From CBN to the least, they kw themselves and protecting themselves. CBN pls tell us the truth.
Re: NIA Didn’t Get Ikoyi Cash From CBN — Okorafor by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 18, 2017
koboko69:

Is ur new job stalking me upandan? How much are u paid? Will pay u double to get the f**k out of my mentions if u don't have something related to the topic of discussion to say. Stop spamming my mentions

Did you know that you can write the above statement without using "get the f**k out" and still convene your message.

I am just here to help you love yourself and by extension that will reflect on how you react to issues both on and offline.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen: Northern Elders Disown Paul Unongo Over Comment On Atiku / Atiku Files N2.5bn Libel Suit Against Lauretta Onochie / PDP Crisis: Sheriff, Makarfi Meet Tomorrow As Governors Split

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.