Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

Who Has Applied For The Nigerian Driver's License On-line? - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Who Has Applied For The Nigerian Driver's License On-line? (14005 Views)

Nigerians Can Now Get Their Driver's License Online !!! / FRSC Lists 6 Documents Every Nigerian Driver Must Have / 6 Documents Every Nigerian Driver MUST Have Released By FRSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has Applied For The Nigerian Driver's License On-line? by Ykman(m): 8:41am On Apr 18, 2017
Yes, I applied for 5 years license online, and made payment online. Costs N10,500. You can choose to re-capture or not capture. Only ish is that I've applied and paid since August last year and I'm still waiting to pick up the card itself. Nothing seems to work seamlessly in this country.

1 Like

Re: Who Has Applied For The Nigerian Driver's License On-line? by zealed64: 9:00am On Apr 18, 2017
i tried applying for a new licence...i was asked to input
"Test Certificate Number" what is it all about
Re: Who Has Applied For The Nigerian Driver's License On-line? by jbaby265(f): 9:04am On Apr 18, 2017
Haba what is the website na.. Why are you guys be stingy with it
Re: Who Has Applied For The Nigerian Driver's License On-line? by FrankGiel: 9:19am On Apr 18, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

Renewal.
Thanks
Re: Who Has Applied For The Nigerian Driver's License On-line? by ladychioma: 9:44am On Apr 18, 2017
The official price is 6350 naira payable at the bank after remitting the amount you want to pay.
Re: Who Has Applied For The Nigerian Driver's License On-line? by nic121: 9:45am On Apr 18, 2017
LastMumu:

If you are renewing your license it is 15k, if you are processing it for the first time, it is 25k.

I got my first licence and everything I spent was 15k.
Re: Who Has Applied For The Nigerian Driver's License On-line? by twinskenny(m): 9:53am On Apr 18, 2017
jummiedel:
what if I misplaced my drivers licence and I can't remember the i.d?
Na there problem dey
Re: Who Has Applied For The Nigerian Driver's License On-line? by twinskenny(m): 9:53am On Apr 18, 2017
Love Machine:
If you visit vio and other agencies for screening it is more than that amount.Except yours is fake.

Yes if...
Re: Who Has Applied For The Nigerian Driver's License On-line? by Austin234(m): 10:14am On Apr 18, 2017
Really? Where exactly? Pls, could u help me with their official website

twinskenny:

I just applied for mine 2 weeks ago.. process was flawless.. I paid 6500 for the 3years renewal. Waiting for pick up
Re: Who Has Applied For The Nigerian Driver's License On-line? by tukdi: 11:13am On Apr 18, 2017
koboko69:

What's the official price. Someone one as to go for capturing again. I was wondering why one have to do that again when all data is already online. How long will it take for a pick up too

It's not compulsory to recapture, you can elect not to recapture and they will use the old picture! undecided
Re: Who Has Applied For The Nigerian Driver's License On-line? by lamozaty(m): 11:14am On Apr 18, 2017
I paid 20k for 5yrs at FRSC office with no receipt of any kind,the officer just pocketed our money..I waited for like 30mins,she did d same for everyone that came. I got confused shaa
Re: Who Has Applied For The Nigerian Driver's License On-line? by tukdi: 11:14am On Apr 18, 2017
nepapole:
U chose not to capture? Thought capturing is compulsory.
Capturing is not compulsory, you can elect not to recapture! undecided
Re: Who Has Applied For The Nigerian Driver's License On-line? by turawafett(f): 11:21am On Apr 18, 2017
https://www.nigeriadriverslicence.org/

Your drivers licence number and the date of birth your have on your drivers licence is your username and password.

I applied online and paid the official 6000+ at FCMB the palms branch, I proceeds to Iru Victoria Island office the one at waterways for capture, I captured same day and was given the temporary one, I've since collected the original one from same place.

However for you to apply online but must be an existing Driver's licence owner.

You must have photocopy of you old driver's licence
I advised you scan you driver licence and keep it inside your email, as I've misplaced mine but I just print the scan copy from my email.

You can captured in different parts of Lagos don't know of other states just click on the location want to capture from on the form.

After payment at the bank log on to your application process on your phone to confirm payment.

Set aside 2k for sort out, 1k for VIO they will conduct a small test for you and you will need to buy a Road sign CD from them the 1k covers that.

The other 1k is for FRSC to enable you capture same day. They will normally give you a two weeks date even when they have less than 10 people on queue. Just give them 1k and capture immediately.

They always have less crowd in the local government capture centre.

Learn to do it yourself, as for fresh applicant, the compulsory driving school from accredited driving school makes it impossible for you to apply online individually, the accredited driving school will do the application on your behalf.

7 Likes

Re: Who Has Applied For The Nigerian Driver's License On-line? by chiraqDemon(m): 12:11pm On Apr 18, 2017
LastMumu:
I tried processing mine online too, I stopped because I couldn't answer some questions there.
Why will they be asking if I have ever been involved in 3some before? Color of my semen? wtf?
Bros u sure say nor be by mistake u wan go register for vaseline crew website?

1 Like

Re: Who Has Applied For The Nigerian Driver's License On-line? by duwdu: 1:48pm On Apr 18, 2017
turawafett:

Your drivers licence number and the date of birth your have on your drivers licence is your username and password.

I applied online and paid the official 6000+ at FCMB the palms branch, I proceeds to Iru Victoria Island office the one at waterways for capture, I captured same day and was given the temporary one, I've since collected the original one from same place.

I advised you scan you driver licence and keep it inside your email, as I've misplaced mine but I just print the scan copy from my email.

You can captured in different parts of Lagos don't know of other states just click on the location want to capture from on the form.

After payment at the bank log on to your application process on your phone to confirm payment.

Set aside 2k for sort out, 1k for VIO they will conduct a small test for you and you will need to buy a Road sign CD from them the 1k covers that.

The other 1k is for FRSC to enable you capture same day. They will normally give you a two weeks date even when they have less than 10 people on queue. Just give them 1k and capture immediately.

Learn to do it yourself, as for fresh applicant, the compulsory driving school from accredited driving school makes it impossible for you to apply online individually, the accredited driving school will do the application on your behalf.

Yours is a very good post, @turawafett; it sure should come in handy/useful for people.

P34c3
Re: Who Has Applied For The Nigerian Driver's License On-line? by pattybf(f): 10:28pm On Apr 18, 2017
So strange I didn't get a mention here!

But I see my bosses up there, thanks for the inputs!

My one cent: fresh application requires driving school certificate, so u can't just login online n start d process without d certificate no!

For renewal, remember to pick a convenient DLC for pick up when ready.
Re: Who Has Applied For The Nigerian Driver's License On-line? by Aquariann: 7:51am On Apr 22, 2017
turawafett:

Hi, Please I have a few questions if you don't mind

I just finished my on-line application and I chose to pay at the Bank. My question here is what information will the bank staff require to facilitate this transaction? The Application ID found on the application form? Or just my names?

Where would I be needing this. The bank or the FRSC office?

How is this confirmation done? I'm I to click on the Acknowledgement Slip Tab on the website? And do I do this before Visiting the FRSC office or can I just go to their office with my Teller as proof of payment?

1k for VIO they will conduct a small test for you and you will need to buy a Road sign CD from them the 1k covers that.
What kinda test? Oral, visual or we get to go on a spin? cheesy

The other 1k is for FRSC to enable you capture same day.
While giving them the 1k isn't an issue, I thought there would be no data capturing again? At least "NO" was the default option when I was filling the form.

Finally, I chose the Iru VI's office, can you give me simple directions? My start off point is Palms Mall.

Thanks for your time.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has Applied For The Nigerian Driver's License On-line? by nepapole(m): 2:27pm On Apr 25, 2017
Thankful1970:
Your biometric data does not change except you have a transplant on your fingers. The FRSC corrupt personnel will make you think you need re-capture in order to exploit you. I did mine same as the thread.
U chose not to capture? Thought capturing is compulsory.
I successfully applied for the renewal of my licence today(3 yrs). Paid 6,350 at the bank and 1000 at d licencing office( test fee according to d officials) making 7,350 altogether. Was done at the ojodu Berger office. I want to thank you for ur contribution.
Re: Who Has Applied For The Nigerian Driver's License On-line? by nepapole(m): 2:28pm On Apr 25, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

No it's not. On the online form, the default setting for DL renewal is: do not capture. So if you want to get a new picture taken, be sure to change it. If you captured before, the details will still be in the system. They would use the old picture, but it would save you the stress of queuing up.
I successfully applied for the renewal of my licence today(3 yrs). Paid 6,350 at the bank and 1000 at d licencing office( test fee according to d officials) making 7,350 altogether. Was done at the ojodu Berger office. I want to thank you for ur contribution
Re: Who Has Applied For The Nigerian Driver's License On-line? by nepapole(m): 2:30pm On Apr 25, 2017
turawafett:

I successfully applied for the renewal of my licence today(3 yrs). Paid 6,350 at the bank and 1000 at d licencing office( test fee according to d officials) making 7,350 altogether. Was done at the ojodu Berger office. I want to thank you for ur contribution

1 Like

Re: Who Has Applied For The Nigerian Driver's License On-line? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 25, 2017
nepapole:

You're quite welcome, my dear.
Re: Who Has Applied For The Nigerian Driver's License On-line? by damoceile: 8:59am On Sep 08, 2017
How much will it cost to apply for DL as a fresh applicant
Re: Who Has Applied For The Nigerian Driver's License On-line? by od4life(m): 9:04am On Sep 15, 2017
Pls what are the banks that one can pay in the money for renewal of the drivers license? Also pls help with the necessary bank account details. Thanks.
Re: Who Has Applied For The Nigerian Driver's License On-line? by od4life(m): 6:01pm On Sep 15, 2017
Hey guys I've been trying the online format for drivers license renewal but some dialogue boxes are nonexistent. Boxes like state of origin. Pls how do I go about this? Thanks.

Re: Who Has Applied For The Nigerian Driver's License On-line? by ugreat(m): 10:15am On Sep 20, 2017
od4life:
Hey guys I've been trying the online format for drivers license renewal but some dialogue boxes are nonexistent. Boxes like state of origin. Pls how do I go about this? Thanks.
Those should be carried over from your former. It doesn't change
Re: Who Has Applied For The Nigerian Driver's License On-line? by ugreat(m): 10:16am On Sep 20, 2017
od4life:
Pls what are the banks that one can pay in the money for renewal of the drivers license? Also pls help with the necessary bank account details. Thanks.
When u apply online,it will prompt options of payment like pos,visa/MasterCard or going to some listed banks-fcmb,wema,uba, union etc
Re: Who Has Applied For The Nigerian Driver's License On-line? by ugreat(m): 10:54am On Sep 20, 2017
I have. Looks seamless. Did the renewal online(N6350 for 3yrs).Printed out the form and walked to the licensing office(Ikeja_1). Vio collected 1k. Finish!!
Re: Who Has Applied For The Nigerian Driver's License On-line? by damoceile: 9:23pm On Sep 22, 2017
ugreat:
I have. Looks seamless. Did the renewal online(N6350 for 3yrs).Printed out the form and walked to the licensing office(Ikeja_1). Vio collected 1k. Finish!!
Oga how much does it cost for new applicants, cos am just about to apply..
Re: Who Has Applied For The Nigerian Driver's License On-line? by ugreat(m): 1:21pm On Sep 23, 2017
damoceile:
Oga how much does it cost for new applicants, cos am just about to apply..
I don't know bros. I just renewed mine

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nwanneni's Road To Recovery / 4 Reasons Okada Ban In Lagos Won’t Solve Anything / Advice : Honda Or Lexus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.