Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

21-year-old Boy Emerges FUTA Best Graduating Student - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 21-year-old Boy Emerges FUTA Best Graduating Student (18551 Views)

15-year-old boy emerges as 2018 UTME best candidate with 349 points / Faith Onyekachukwu Ojumah, McPherson University Best Graduating Student (Photo) / Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

21-year-old Boy Emerges FUTA Best Graduating Student by Baze1(m): 7:21am On Apr 18, 2017
A 21-year-old graduate of the Federal University of Technology, Akure, (FUTA), Alli Abdulazees has emerged the best graduating student of the university for the 2016/2017 academic session.
Alli who had a CGPA of 4.89 graduated with a First Class in Electrical and Electronics Engineering. The young graduate who was the cynosure of eyes at the convocation of the university held recently, attributed his academic success to the grace of God, determination and hard work.
In his speech at the ceremony, President Muhammadu Buhari who was represented by the Deputy Executive Secretary, Prof. Chiedu Mafiana, of the National Universities Commission (NUC) said his administration was determined to develop the education sector. He hinted that his administration will place priority on science and technology education for the advancement of the country.
Also speaking, the President of the African Development Bank, Dr Akinwumi Adesina who was honoured with a doctorate degree in management by the university stressed the need for the Federal government to develop the agriculture sector.
He called on our universities to engage in research and innovative works in the agriculture sector, adding that agriculture, if well developed, could provide solution to our nation’s economic problems. Adesina also encouraged youths to go into farming for self-independence and economic freedom, just as he enjoined governments to support farmers.
Earlier, the Vice Chancellor of the university, Prof. Adebiyi Daramola, commended the federal government for promoting tertiary education in the country through various intervention funds. While enumerating his achievements in office, Daramola said the university has emerged the best university of technology in the country.

http://sunnewsonline.com/21-year-old-boy-emerges-futa-best-graduating-student/

7 Likes

Re: 21-year-old Boy Emerges FUTA Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 7:31am On Apr 18, 2017
felicitaciones al chico!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 21-year-old Boy Emerges FUTA Best Graduating Student by mikeycharles(m): 7:35am On Apr 18, 2017
lala take I'm easy person never finish one topic u don dey post another one angry

you see why reading is good, instead of me to be reading so that I can make my own first class, I'm nairalanding. It is well.

12 Likes

Re: 21-year-old Boy Emerges FUTA Best Graduating Student by rozayx5(m): 7:36am On Apr 18, 2017
nice one

he shud spice it up with some professional certifications

wink

1 Like

Re: 21-year-old Boy Emerges FUTA Best Graduating Student by Holatunde007(m): 7:36am On Apr 18, 2017
Wow
Re: 21-year-old Boy Emerges FUTA Best Graduating Student by gaudyangel(f): 7:36am On Apr 18, 2017
anotherdyz why naa
Re: 21-year-old Boy Emerges FUTA Best Graduating Student by KingLennon(m): 7:36am On Apr 18, 2017
Congratulations young man. To get 1st class for Engineering no be beans...

4 Likes

Re: 21-year-old Boy Emerges FUTA Best Graduating Student by BIDOO(m): 7:37am On Apr 18, 2017
Congrat bro
Re: 21-year-old Boy Emerges FUTA Best Graduating Student by chris2face(m): 7:38am On Apr 18, 2017
Good one pleased to start this day with a good news
Re: 21-year-old Boy Emerges FUTA Best Graduating Student by femi4: 7:39am On Apr 18, 2017
At least this one dey sleep above 4hrs in a day

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 21-year-old Boy Emerges FUTA Best Graduating Student by XwhY(m): 7:39am On Apr 18, 2017
Congrat bro
Re: 21-year-old Boy Emerges FUTA Best Graduating Student by ladykolly(f): 7:39am On Apr 18, 2017
congrats dear,u rock.
Re: 21-year-old Boy Emerges FUTA Best Graduating Student by Kalman(m): 7:40am On Apr 18, 2017
Congratulations to him.. more strides on his feets and grease to the elbows... Nigerians be making us proud all the time
Re: 21-year-old Boy Emerges FUTA Best Graduating Student by eitsei(m): 7:40am On Apr 18, 2017
Op, He's not 21.. He's someone I know

3 Likes

Re: 21-year-old Boy Emerges FUTA Best Graduating Student by eitsei(m): 7:42am On Apr 18, 2017
Baze1:
A 21-year-old graduate of the Federal University of Technology, Akure, (FUTA), Alli Abdulazees has emerged the best graduating student of the university for the 2016/2017 academic session.
Alli who had a CGPA of 4.89 graduated with a First Class in Electrical and Electronics Engineering. The young graduate who was the cynosure of eyes at the convocation of the university held recently, attributed his academic success to the grace of God, determination and hard work.
In his speech at the ceremony, President Muhammadu Buhari who was represented by the Deputy Executive Secretary, Prof. Chiedu Mafiana, of the National Universities Commission (NUC) said his administration was determined to develop the education sector. He hinted that his administration will place priority on science and technology education for the advancement of the country.
Also speaking, the President of the African Development Bank, Dr Akinwumi Adesina who was honoured with a doctorate degree in management by the university stressed the need for the Federal government to develop the agriculture sector.
He called on our universities to engage in research and innovative works in the agriculture sector, adding that agriculture, if well developed, could provide solution to our nation’s economic problems. Adesina also encouraged youths to go into farming for self-independence and economic freedom, just as he enjoined governments to support farmers.
Earlier, the Vice Chancellor of the university, Prof. Adebiyi Daramola, commended the federal government for promoting tertiary education in the country through various intervention funds. While enumerating his achievements in office, Daramola said the university has emerged the best university of technology in the country.

http://sunnewsonline.com/21-year-old-boy-emerges-futa-best-graduating-student/
why did you reduce his age?

3 Likes

Re: 21-year-old Boy Emerges FUTA Best Graduating Student by maxibrainz02(m): 7:43am On Apr 18, 2017
congratulations bro!! Am next
Re: 21-year-old Boy Emerges FUTA Best Graduating Student by FunkyAlhaji2015: 7:43am On Apr 18, 2017
People like these should be groom to work for our intelligence agencies like it is done in developed country. In the US you will find the best brains and the best hackers working for organisations such as NASA, CIA and FBI. Here this guy might just end up on the streets, best maybe a lecturing job.
Re: 21-year-old Boy Emerges FUTA Best Graduating Student by lastmessenger: 7:43am On Apr 18, 2017
I pray he transforms his first class to what the eye can see.
Re: 21-year-old Boy Emerges FUTA Best Graduating Student by lacucaracha: 7:44am On Apr 18, 2017
Me right now. I'm happy for u bro

3 Likes

Re: 21-year-old Boy Emerges FUTA Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 7:45am On Apr 18, 2017
Congrats.
Re: 21-year-old Boy Emerges FUTA Best Graduating Student by jaymejate: 7:47am On Apr 18, 2017
I wept!
Re: 21-year-old Boy Emerges FUTA Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 7:48am On Apr 18, 2017
gaudyangel:
anotherdyz why naa
wetin i do naa?
Re: 21-year-old Boy Emerges FUTA Best Graduating Student by kramer: 7:48am On Apr 18, 2017
I can bet that the biafrans are disappointed it's not one of their people grin grin Otherwise they would be beating their chest as usual, bunch of pompous nincompoops.

I said this before and I will say it again, just as Boko Haram is a cancer to Hausa people, and niggerz are a cancer to black people, so are Biafrans a cancer to Igbo people. They are not the same.

6 Likes

Re: 21-year-old Boy Emerges FUTA Best Graduating Student by mogadet(m): 7:49am On Apr 18, 2017
Nice one...
Congratulations to the best graduating student and all other graduating students. God will locate you all where your allocation is in the favour market.
Proud to be an Alumnus of FUTA.
Great FUTARIANS!!!

1 Like

Re: 21-year-old Boy Emerges FUTA Best Graduating Student by godunia(m): 7:50am On Apr 18, 2017
And how much did he get, how can we encourage the young ones to work hard for excellence when we reward rubbish and say thank you for worthwhile achievement?
Re: 21-year-old Boy Emerges FUTA Best Graduating Student by Histrings08(m): 7:51am On Apr 18, 2017
Tz a mouth watering landmark bro... God's speed
Re: 21-year-old Boy Emerges FUTA Best Graduating Student by tobisco29(m): 7:51am On Apr 18, 2017
winkkeep up with the good work.
Re: 21-year-old Boy Emerges FUTA Best Graduating Student by Emmanuel555(m): 7:53am On Apr 18, 2017
congratulations bro its not easy
Re: 21-year-old Boy Emerges FUTA Best Graduating Student by Allwility: 7:56am On Apr 18, 2017

So a 21 year old is now a boy?

Congratulations bro. E no easy.
Re: 21-year-old Boy Emerges FUTA Best Graduating Student by ehimon: 8:00am On Apr 18, 2017
A big congratulations to him.
Re: 21-year-old Boy Emerges FUTA Best Graduating Student by Goldenheart(m): 8:01am On Apr 18, 2017
cool
Re: 21-year-old Boy Emerges FUTA Best Graduating Student by shankara7: 8:08am On Apr 18, 2017
KingLennon:
Congratulations young man. To get 1st class for Engineering no be beans...
It's actually easier than in arts or management sciences. You just need to have a very strong background in further mathematics and and physics. NB: I'm an engineering graduate.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Polytechnic Ibadan Post Utme Screening Date / Free Tuition For Nigerians In Turkish Schools / No-work-no-pay Rule May Escalate ASUU Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.