Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,273 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

15-year-old boy emerges as 2018 UTME best candidate with 349 points - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 15-year-old boy emerges as 2018 UTME best candidate with 349 points (4684 Views)

Soludo Congratulates Utme-best Candidate, Nkechinyere Umeh, Offers Scholarship / Ekene Franklin Ezeunala: I Aimed At Scoring 370 - UTME Best Candidate / New Update:17-year-old boy emerges as 2018 UTME best candidate with 351 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

15-year-old boy emerges as 2018 UTME best candidate with 349 points by Zukerberg: 5:25am On Mar 22, 2018
Author: Buchi Obichie

- Ajibola Oluwatosin Olumayowa, a 15-year-old boy from Ogun state, has reportedly scored 349 points in the recently-conducted Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination

- The young man reportedly scored 78 points in the Use of English, 94 in Mathematics, 88 in Physics and 89 in Chemistry

- With his total score, Olumayowa has become the best performing candidate in the exams so far

15-year-old Ajibola Oluwatosin Olumayowa has emerged as the best candidate so far in the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), following the release of results, Vanguard reports.

It was initially believed that a Corona Secondary School student, Ibukun Oduntan, had the highest score, as he earned 344 marks.

READ ALSO: APC stage-managed abduction of Dapchi girls for political purposes - PDP alleges

NAIJ.com gathers that Olumayowa's school, Taidob College, Asero Estate, Abeokuta, Ogun state, however disclosed to newsmen on Wednesday, March 21, that their student had emerged with the highest score of 349.

A statement signed by one Dare Adedotun read: "Ajibola Oluwatosin from Egdbado North, Ogun state, recorded 78 in the Use of English, 94 in Mathematics, 88 in Physics and 89 in Chemistry.”

Olumayowa's result sheet (Photo credit: Vanguard)
Olumayowa’s score is believed to be the highest in the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) at the moment.

PAY ATTENTION: Install our latest app for Android, read best news on Nigeria’s #1 news app

The development comes following an earlier report by NAIJ.com, that Oghotomo Ogheneruno Goddowell, a 16-year-old boy from Ethiope East in Delta state, may have set a new record for the Joint Admission Matriculation Board exam, as he scored 321 points.

Goddowell wrote his exam at the Benchill schools, Warri Delta state.

Another unverified result that surfaced online with the same 321 marks, belonged to 18-year-old Yusuf Najeeb Lawal from Musawa in Katsina state. Lawal wrote his exam at Kaduna polythecnic, Tudun Wada, Kaduna state.

https://www.naija.ng/1159075-15-year-boy-emerges-2018-utme-candidate-349-points.html

4 Likes

Re: 15-year-old boy emerges as 2018 UTME best candidate with 349 points by juanjo2: 5:29am On Mar 22, 2018
when I was 15 years na so my brain dey hot, until I join nairaland, roman goddess n cosy orjiako pictures no agree me no wetin I dey do again

19 Likes

Re: 15-year-old boy emerges as 2018 UTME best candidate with 349 points by prospero5(m): 5:38am On Mar 22, 2018
badt guy!
the way some children take sabi book eh!

1 Like

Re: 15-year-old boy emerges as 2018 UTME best candidate with 349 points by femi4: 5:44am On Mar 22, 2018
Well done Omoluabi...Oodua a gbe gbogbowa o

1 Like

Re: 15-year-old boy emerges as 2018 UTME best candidate with 349 points by InfernoNig: 6:01am On Mar 22, 2018
Congrats boy, BTW that brain will quench after first year when you meet that slay mama.

3 Likes

Re: 15-year-old boy emerges as 2018 UTME best candidate with 349 points by Nobody: 6:21am On Mar 22, 2018
I comot cap for am.
Re: 15-year-old boy emerges as 2018 UTME best candidate with 349 points by Donpresh95(m): 6:26am On Mar 22, 2018
Nice one Bro.
Some are gifted with knowledge while others are gifted with other things. Never think you are useless when you see someone progressing in an aspect.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 15-year-old boy emerges as 2018 UTME best candidate with 349 points by AdolfHitlerxXx: 7:45am On Mar 22, 2018
femi4:
Well done Omoluabi...Oodua a gbe gbogbowa o

AJIBOLA OLUWATOSIN MAYOWA

IBUKUN ODUNTAN.

We have the ONLY Nobel Laureate...plenty of Grammies...previous (or current) JAMB record - by that Bosun guy in 2000....

Every Yoruba knows how competitive any intellectual pursuit is in South West. We don't run "miracle" centres cool

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 15-year-old boy emerges as 2018 UTME best candidate with 349 points by Hardebaryor(m): 7:55am On Mar 22, 2018
He still have a boss with 351.
Re: 15-year-old boy emerges as 2018 UTME best candidate with 349 points by utenwuson: 7:56am On Mar 22, 2018
when I was 15, I could memorize over 20 pages of my excersice book, now I can't even memorize a page, I only try to understand like story... brain at this level sef the fear me

2 Likes

Re: 15-year-old boy emerges as 2018 UTME best candidate with 349 points by Nobody: 8:28am On Mar 22, 2018
Hardebaryor:
they no go hear word jhoor,I also saw d result of d boy who had 351
The funniest part is I discovered dat d boy wrote in the same centre wit me

1 Like

Re: 15-year-old boy emerges as 2018 UTME best candidate with 349 points by Gozbrown(m): 8:28am On Mar 22, 2018
ooh Ajibola, my cousin's friend knows a friend that knows him on facebook. I know u den

1 Like

Re: 15-year-old boy emerges as 2018 UTME best candidate with 349 points by Jethrolite(m): 8:38am On Mar 22, 2018
This is so impressive.
Re: 15-year-old boy emerges as 2018 UTME best candidate with 349 points by Neoguru6: 9:30am On Mar 22, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:

IBUKUN ODUNTAN.

We have the ONLY Nobel Laureate...plenty of Grammies...previous (or current) JAMB record - by that Bosun guy in 2000....

Every Yoruba knows how competitive any intellectual pursuit is in South West. We don't run "miracle" centres cool
Oluwole certificates comes to mind.
Re: 15-year-old boy emerges as 2018 UTME best candidate with 349 points by Sleekshady(f): 9:56am On Mar 22, 2018
This boy scored 351

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15-year-old boy emerges as 2018 UTME best candidate with 349 points by Ritchiee: 10:08am On Mar 22, 2018
Hardebaryor:

Post that laudable feat,bros.
Meanwhile, where is lalasticlala,mynd44.
Re: 15-year-old boy emerges as 2018 UTME best candidate with 349 points by blessedvisky(m): 10:09am On Mar 22, 2018
Sleekshady:
This boy scored 351

This is the highest I've seen
Re: 15-year-old boy emerges as 2018 UTME best candidate with 349 points by Ritchiee: 10:13am On Mar 22, 2018
Sleekshady:
This boy scored 351
Where did you get this information from?
This is laudable. Post his pix too.

Re: 15-year-old boy emerges as 2018 UTME best candidate with 349 points by Antivirus92(m): 10:20am On Mar 22, 2018
just look at how peaceful this thread is...
if the boy was igbo....you would have seen many hate induced comments from yorubas like miracle centres,expo and every yoruba man on the thread will be narrating how he served his nysc in the east and how everything in the eastern school was expos and miracle centres...
igbos don't have your time and we're not competing with you....congrats to the guy...
we believe it will be our turn next time...

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 15-year-old boy emerges as 2018 UTME best candidate with 349 points by Ritchiee: 10:25am On Mar 22, 2018
Antivirus92:
just look at how peaceful this thread is...
if the boy was igbo....you would have seen make hate induced comments from yorubas like miracle centres,expo and every yoruba man on the thread will be narrating how he served his nysc in the east and how everything in the eastern school was expos and miracle centres...

lol..that is always your stories. Doing your NYSC in Ekiti or SW and blah,blah,blah.
The truth is the Yorubas mostly can defend their educational achievements but not the Igbos.Some of these Igbo feats have been busted especially concerning Anambrans.

6 Likes

Re: 15-year-old boy emerges as 2018 UTME best candidate with 349 points by Emmoa(m): 10:29am On Mar 22, 2018
JAMB 2018 UTME Results Notification
Name: Olowookere Oluwatobi Olaniran
Reg Number: 86143011BG
Date of Birth: 11 October 2001
Origin: IREPODUN/IFELODUN in Ekiti State.
Exam No: C53801152
Centre Name: University Of Ibadan, Distance Learning Cbt Centre, 1500 Seater, Off Ajibode, Sasa Road, Ibadan, Oyo State

Subject Score
Use of English 82
Mathematics 92
Physics 92
Chemistry 85
Total Score:351

JAMB UTME 2018
Re: 15-year-old boy emerges as 2018 UTME best candidate with 349 points by Emmoa(m): 10:30am On Mar 22, 2018
Zukerberg:
Author: Buchi Obichie

- Ajibola Oluwatosin Olumayowa, a 15-year-old boy from Ogun state, has reportedly scored 349 points in the recently-conducted Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination

- The young man reportedly scored 78 points in the Use of English, 94 in Mathematics, 88 in Physics and 89 in Chemistry

- With his total score, Olumayowa has become the best performing candidate in the exams so far

15-year-old Ajibola Oluwatosin Olumayowa has emerged as the best candidate so far in the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), following the release of results, Vanguard reports.

It was initially believed that a Corona Secondary School student, Ibukun Oduntan, had the highest score, as he earned 344 marks.

READ ALSO: APC stage-managed abduction of Dapchi girls for political purposes - PDP alleges

NAIJ.com gathers that Olumayowa's school, Taidob College, Asero Estate, Abeokuta, Ogun state, however disclosed to newsmen on Wednesday, March 21, that their student had emerged with the highest score of 349.

A statement signed by one Dare Adedotun read: "Ajibola Oluwatosin from Egdbado North, Ogun state, recorded 78 in the Use of English, 94 in Mathematics, 88 in Physics and 89 in Chemistry.”

Olumayowa's result sheet (Photo credit: Vanguard)
Olumayowa’s score is believed to be the highest in the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) at the moment.

PAY ATTENTION: Install our latest app for Android, read best news on Nigeria’s #1 news app

The development comes following an earlier report by NAIJ.com, that Oghotomo Ogheneruno Goddowell, a 16-year-old boy from Ethiope East in Delta state, may have set a new record for the Joint Admission Matriculation Board exam, as he scored 321 points.

Goddowell wrote his exam at the Benchill schools, Warri Delta state.

Another unverified result that surfaced online with the same 321 marks, belonged to 18-year-old Yusuf Najeeb Lawal from Musawa in Katsina state. Lawal wrote his exam at Kaduna polythecnic, Tudun Wada, Kaduna state.

https://www.naija.ng/1159075-15-year-boy-emerges-2018-utme-candidate-349-points.html

JAMB 2018 UTME Results Notification

Name:Olowookere Oluwatobi OlaniranReg Number:86143011BGDate of Birth:11 October 2001Origin:IREPODUN/IFELODUN in Ekiti State.Exam No:C53801152Centre Name:University Of Ibadan, Distance Learning Cbt Centre, 1500 Seater, Off Ajibode, Sasa Road, Ibadan, Oyo State 

SubjectScoreUse of English82Mathematics92Physics92Chemistry85

Total Score:351

JAMB UTME  2018
Re: 15-year-old boy emerges as 2018 UTME best candidate with 349 points by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 22, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:

IBUKUN ODUNTAN.

Please stop chest beating. That's for street urchins that know they have nothing of their own to achieve in life. How do the achievements of other Yorubas add anything to you? You say 'we' have Nobel laureates or Grammies as if you worked with Prof Wole Soyinka or Sade Adu/Kevin Olusola to win their awards. Or, as if you'll get a share of the benefits that come with them. Some people are known for bragging about achievements of other men within their ethnic group, but it irritates me more when I see my own people do it.

6 Likes

Re: 15-year-old boy emerges as 2018 UTME best candidate with 349 points by AdolfHitlerxXx: 10:37am On Mar 22, 2018
AnonyNymous:
AnonyNymous to his useless, worthless father:
[s]Please stop chest beating. That's for street urchins that know they have nothing of their own to achieve in life. How do the achievements of other Yorubas add anything to you? You say 'we' have Nobel laureates or Grammies as if you worked with Prof Wole Soyinka or Sade Adu/Kevin Olusola to win their awards. Or, as if you'll get a share of the benefits that come with them. Some people are known for bragging about achievements of other men within their ethnic group, but it irritates me more when I see my own people do it.[/s]

You would always remain anonymous if you don't learn to mind your business...continue to bark though, i am a good dog trainer

2 Likes

Re: 15-year-old boy emerges as 2018 UTME best candidate with 349 points by Hardebaryor(m): 10:42am On Mar 22, 2018
Ritchiee:

Post that laudable feat,bros.
Meanwhile, where is lalasticlala,mynd44.
Lol..It's not mine ooo

Re: 15-year-old boy emerges as 2018 UTME best candidate with 349 points by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 22, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:

You would always remain anonymous if you don't learn to mind your business...continue to bark though, i am a good dog trainer
smiley
Re: 15-year-old boy emerges as 2018 UTME best candidate with 349 points by AdolfHitlerxXx: 10:47am On Mar 22, 2018
Re: 15-year-old boy emerges as 2018 UTME best candidate with 349 points by Antivirus92(m): 11:02am On Mar 22, 2018
Ritchiee:

lol..that is always your stories. Doing your NYSC in Ekiti or SW and blah,blah,blah.
The truth is the Yorubas mostly can defend their educational achievements but not the Igbos.Some of these Igbo feats have been busted especially concerning Anambrans.
and there he goes again beating his malnourished chest...
a feat you people achieve once in a blue moon...
you compare to igbo people that do it year in year out....
we're not in any competition with you guys....
yorubas are the only ones that see igbos as their co-competitors...

3 Likes

Re: 15-year-old boy emerges as 2018 UTME best candidate with 349 points by Ritchiee: 11:03am On Mar 22, 2018
Hardebaryor:
Lol..It's not mine ooo

Okay.How did you learn about it?
Re: 15-year-old boy emerges as 2018 UTME best candidate with 349 points by Ritchiee: 11:13am On Mar 22, 2018
Antivirus92:
and there he goes again beating his malnourished chest...
a feat you people achieve once in a blue moon...
you compare to igbo people that do it year in year out....
we're not in any competition with you guys....
yorubas are the only ones that see igbos as their co-competitors...
lol...
You better don't suffer your stunted and malnourished brain.Yoruba and Education are like body to birthmark.You have not really perfected the act of catch up to the Yorubas that is without blemishes.When you do that holla me.
Yoruba have about 4-5 youngest PhD holders in the world.Igbos=none.
Almost everything in education is held by Yoruba except 10,000 dull students caught cheating in Anambra state only. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15-year-old boy emerges as 2018 UTME best candidate with 349 points by Antivirus92(m): 11:25am On Mar 22, 2018
Ritchiee:

lol...
You better don't suffer your stunted and malnourished brain.Yoruba and Education are like body to birthmark.You have not really perfected the act of catch up to the Yorubas that is without blemishes.When you do that holla me.
Yoruba have about 4-5 youngest PhD holders in the world.Igbos=none.
Almost everything in education is held by Yoruba except 10,000 dull students caught cheating in Anambra state only. grin
we're used to you people..
After all,osun gdp is greater than that of Copenhagen,dubai,paris,Berlin,Moscow put together yet osun with one of the lowest employment rate in Nigeria cannot afford to pay her workers when anambra is deliberating on how to top money on the already 18 thousand naira minimum wage being implemented...
Recent stats show that igbos are doing better in weac,neco and jamb but a yoruba man believes that he is still on top because his great grand father told him that they topped in 1852..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15-year-old boy emerges as 2018 UTME best candidate with 349 points by Hardebaryor(m): 11:41am On Mar 22, 2018
Ritchiee:

Okay.How did you learn about it?
I just saw it online and I confirmed it by myself

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ASUU Has Directed All Nigeria Universities To Resume By Jan 9 / Inscan At Oc (uk Student Visa) / Unilag Postgraduate Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.