Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,776 members, 7,862,558 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:33 PM

What Can You Not Forgive Your Spouse? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can You Not Forgive Your Spouse? (1744 Views)

Can You Forgive Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee If She Did Dis To You / Will You Forgive Your Fiancee If She Did This?? / Can U Forgive Your Wife If She Has Another Man's Baby? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can You Not Forgive Your Spouse? by GL(f): 7:08am On Jan 05, 2010
OgidiBoy:

Once is even too much for me, my house belongs to my Mom [/b]and if my spouse should ever try it, she'll have to [b]GO. If she can disrespect my mom in my house only God know what else she can do.

WHAT?!?!?  shocked shocked shocked

i would think that your house belongs to you AND your wife. i believe that my husband's family have every right to come to OUR house, same for my family. but i won't let any family member (mine or his) disrespect me (or him) in our house. of course if it's someone as old as a mother-in-law, one would have to be tactful. i mean a woman cant fight or shout at her mother-in-law but sometimes one might have to be rude.

I love it when men stand up for their mothers though, it's cool as long as you're not the wife.
Re: What Can You Not Forgive Your Spouse? by GL(f): 7:11am On Jan 05, 2010
FMK:

i cant forgive her  if she  refuses to give me   wink grin

grin grin wink
Re: What Can You Not Forgive Your Spouse? by H2O2: 7:14am On Jan 05, 2010
GL:

grin okay, here it comes:
i can't forgive a guy who despoils anyone, because i'd begin to fear for my kids' safety.
i can't forgive a guy who kills intentionally except in self defense.
i can't forgive a guy who gives me STDs.
i can't forgive a guy who abuses me or my kids repeatedly (it would even be difficult to forgive the first instance).
i can't forgive a guy who intentionally embarrasses me in public repeatedly.
i can't forgive a guy who repeatedly shows a lack of respect for me.
i can't forgive a guy who cheats on me with a maid, anyone in my employment, or my relative.
i would find it very hard to forgive a guy who cheats on me and lies when i ask about it (but i might be able to forgive eventually).
Now we're getting somewhere.  That's the spirit!

i can't forgive a guy who is so jealous/obsessive he tries to control my life (but we won't even go beyond a few dates)
Yeah controlling freaks who use their insecurities to smother you are a turn off.  Although I must say that the woman should avoid putting herself in situations that would trigger such a behavior.  There are some women who do consciously make their spouses feel restless.
Re: What Can You Not Forgive Your Spouse? by H2O2: 7:15am On Jan 05, 2010
FMK:

i cant forgive her  if she  refuses to give me   wink grin
grin  grin  grin o-boy don't marry a woman with low sex drive o
Re: What Can You Not Forgive Your Spouse? by deemple: 9:02am On Apr 10, 2010
grin There's no such thing as a woman wit low se.x demand.
Re: What Can You Not Forgive Your Spouse? by indie22(f): 10:03am On Apr 10, 2010
Its kinda difficult to stay mad at someone when ure truly in love, with love comes forgiveness, but depending on the gravity of the crime, forgetting might be a tough one!
Re: What Can You Not Forgive Your Spouse? by amyg(f): 12:44pm On Apr 10, 2010
Rejecting mi food&denying me intimacy wen i need it
Re: What Can You Not Forgive Your Spouse? by IyaBasira: 9:53pm On Apr 10, 2010
If he uses a secret about something I deeply regret about my life that I told him to win cheap points in an argument.

Forgiving and forgetting and two different things though. I find that I cant really do either of the two. Because I've noticed that if you can forget, you can forgive . But I tend to over- analyse things (Or so my friends tell me) making it difficult to forget and nearly impossible to forgive.

OgidiBoy:

Once is even too much for me, my house belongs to my Mom and if my spouse should ever try it, she'll have to [b]GO[/b]. If she can disrespect my mom in my house only God know what else she can do.

No offence but the emboldened part is just WRONG.
Warning signs of a guy who is still attached to his mothers placenta.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Well Meaning Nl:what Is Really Responsible For This / Why Premarital intimacy should be a must / How Can U Know A Girl Who Loves You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.