Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,255 members, 7,957,625 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:02 PM

Man Calls Out An Eko FM Staff Who Wants To Make His Sister A Second Wife - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Calls Out An Eko FM Staff Who Wants To Make His Sister A Second Wife (19776 Views)

Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive / Wish A Nairalander And His Twin Sister A Happy Birthday. / "Some Call It Incest, We Call It Fate" - Man Who Impregnates His Sister Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Calls Out An Eko FM Staff Who Wants To Make His Sister A Second Wife by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 18, 2017
cheesy
Re: Man Calls Out An Eko FM Staff Who Wants To Make His Sister A Second Wife by DjAndroid: 12:32pm On Apr 18, 2017
bobbybrown007:
will you allow ur sis be a second wife ?

I will talk to my sister and if she doesn't listen then I mind my business. I have no business with the man.

2 Likes

Re: Man Calls Out An Eko FM Staff Who Wants To Make His Sister A Second Wife by abbeymighty(m): 12:33pm On Apr 18, 2017
That man is a fool and coward
Re: Man Calls Out An Eko FM Staff Who Wants To Make His Sister A Second Wife by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 18, 2017
Lilyqueeny come and see another reason why monogamy is becoming the order of the day.
I never even thought of this scenario when i answered you on the topic.
Very interesting dear. grin grin
Re: Man Calls Out An Eko FM Staff Who Wants To Make His Sister A Second Wife by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 18, 2017
Sincere4u:
Lilyqueeny come and see another reason why monogamy is becoming the order of the day.
I never even thought of this scenario when i answered you on the topic.
Very interesting dear. grin grin

he is a lovely brother

polygamy is dangerous

2 Likes

Re: Man Calls Out An Eko FM Staff Who Wants To Make His Sister A Second Wife by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 18, 2017
okay.
Re: Man Calls Out An Eko FM Staff Who Wants To Make His Sister A Second Wife by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 18, 2017
Lilyqueeny:

he is a lovely brother
Yeah but i wonder if the sister couldn't speak for herself.
I can see you hate polygamy too.

Well, someone once told me he has seen instances where twins are so close that they shared one partner as well.
Wonders can never end. it was my first time of hearing such. From wearing same clothes to marrying same husband.
Re: Man Calls Out An Eko FM Staff Who Wants To Make His Sister A Second Wife by Fkforyou(m): 1:05pm On Apr 18, 2017
Can someone tell this little prick to STFU undecided

Na him type dey double date. Him want come dey form holy holy.

At least they want to marry his sister not make her a side chic and perhaps she has a mind of her own to make her choice. undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Out An Eko FM Staff Who Wants To Make His Sister A Second Wife by dembrown: 1:13pm On Apr 18, 2017
Get sense bro!!! Nah you wanna marrry her
Re: Man Calls Out An Eko FM Staff Who Wants To Make His Sister A Second Wife by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 18, 2017
Sincere4u:

Yeah but i wonder if the sister couldn't speak for herself.
I can see you hate polygamy too.

Well, someone once told me he has seen instances where twins are so close that they shared one partner as well.
Wonders can never end. it was my first time of hearing such. From wearing same clothes to marrying same husband.

I've heard of such

its really funny
Re: Man Calls Out An Eko FM Staff Who Wants To Make His Sister A Second Wife by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 18, 2017
Lilyqueeny:

I've heard of such

its really funny
Hahahahaaaa,
You people got your peculiarities really. grin
Re: Man Calls Out An Eko FM Staff Who Wants To Make His Sister A Second Wife by lacapine: 1:25pm On Apr 18, 2017
The brother should be arrested for this. Is she less than 18? Did he not hear oko wo l'de. Abei guy park well and face front.

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Out An Eko FM Staff Who Wants To Make His Sister A Second Wife by sisisioge: 1:32pm On Apr 18, 2017
Aproko brother! Him sister na pikin? Odeson!
Re: Man Calls Out An Eko FM Staff Who Wants To Make His Sister A Second Wife by microadia: 2:12pm On Apr 18, 2017
ebusfav:
A concerned brother, has taken to Facebook to oppose his sister's decision, Aminat Elegushi, an Ltv staff, to be the 2nd wife of one Ayodele Ilori, an Eko Fm staff. According to him, he will never let any man put his sister in the line of polygamy, as his sister is all he has.

For More [url]Microadia[/url] http://www.microadia.net

Here's what he wrote;

"Ayodele Ilori choose one. You can't have both.
cc: Aminat Elegushi Yedoni Sessi Ilori Funke Adebayo E Abimbola Bello
I will never let any man put you in the line of polygamy. Trust me! #youareallihave"

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/man-calls-out-eko-fm-staff-who-wants-to.html

Re: Man Calls Out An Eko FM Staff Who Wants To Make His Sister A Second Wife by Acidosis(m): 2:37pm On Apr 18, 2017
Abeg let's give the guy a break.

He might be her sister's little daddy.

Some of you have parents that have rejected your spouses for flimsy reasons like tribal and religious differences. This guy, for me, has a better and more ideal reason to reject a polygamous man.

Some have been severely beaten even at age 21 for inviting a girlfriend/boyfriend to your daddy's house. Some have brothers that harass suitors.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with his words, while I won't go out there to waste my time typing the fact on the social media, I (like many responsible men) will not give my girl to a polygamous lunatic....not in this dispensation!

3 Likes

Re: Man Calls Out An Eko FM Staff Who Wants To Make His Sister A Second Wife by Bimbilla2424(m): 3:15pm On Apr 18, 2017
But he will be happy to see his sister being pregnant by unknown person

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Out An Eko FM Staff Who Wants To Make His Sister A Second Wife by paulpery: 5:20pm On Apr 18, 2017
She is matured enough to decide.
Re: Man Calls Out An Eko FM Staff Who Wants To Make His Sister A Second Wife by Gbengadaniel12: 6:29pm On Apr 18, 2017
LethargiQue:
angry

You're not the owner of the vagina..

Stop cockblocking you prick..
this reminds me of dirty grandpa

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Out An Eko FM Staff Who Wants To Make His Sister A Second Wife by Deepfreezer(m): 7:43pm On Apr 18, 2017
ChristyB:
Brother please don't block her last chance oooo. i know you love her.
but when the problem that comes with polygamy starts he will be invited. Ehhhh? Bros refuse oo
Re: Man Calls Out An Eko FM Staff Who Wants To Make His Sister A Second Wife by Deepfreezer(m): 7:47pm On Apr 18, 2017
Some of them use juju to enchant women to marrying them. When trouble starts now they will invite the guy. Didnt yall see where he wrote that she is all hes got. As for me if my sister disobey and marry a polygamist she is on her own ooo.
Re: Man Calls Out An Eko FM Staff Who Wants To Make His Sister A Second Wife by Deepfreezer(m): 7:49pm On Apr 18, 2017
Acidosis:

Some of you have parents that have rejected your spouses for flimsy reasons like tribal and religious differences. This guy, for me, has a better and more ideal reason to reject a polygamous man.

Some have been severely beaten even at age 21 for inviting a girlfriend/boyfriend to your daddy's house. Some have brothers that harass suitors.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with his words, while I won't go out there to waste my time typing the fact on the social media, I (like many responsible men) will not give my girl to a polygamous lunatic....not in this dispensation!
God bless you
Re: Man Calls Out An Eko FM Staff Who Wants To Make His Sister A Second Wife by Deepfreezer(m): 7:51pm On Apr 18, 2017
Lilyqueeny:

he is a lovely brother

polygamy is dangerous
God bless you.
Re: Man Calls Out An Eko FM Staff Who Wants To Make His Sister A Second Wife by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 18, 2017
Deepfreezer:
God bless you.
Amen
Re: Man Calls Out An Eko FM Staff Who Wants To Make His Sister A Second Wife by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:56pm On Apr 18, 2017
Acidosis:

Sadly the issue is bigger than that, and I blame society/religion for it... As MARRIAGE in Nigeria is a do or die mission, and many women out there are willing to marry even a donkey so long as they can be called Mrs. Furthermore. The lazy state of these women would rather have them marry a polygamous potbellied "made man" than build wealth and struggle with a good looking recently graduated brotha. No wonder many are willing to be 2nd spouse.

If the mind of that woman is corrupted, then her broths is wasting his breathe.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do You Deal With A Lazy Elder Brother Or Sister? / Excited Couple Welcome Set Of Twins After 28 Years Of Marriage. Photo / Feminism Redefined By Emma Watson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.