Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Ladies Love I Dont Care Guys ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Love I Dont Care Guys ? (648 Views)

Reasons Why Most Ladies Love Tall Guys / "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" / My Love, I Am Sorry. Pls Forgive Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Love I Dont Care Guys ? by Jcob(m): 4:34pm On Jan 02, 2010
Gurls prefer rough guys who "won't" treat them like ladies to dudes who show them close affection. you will even be jinxed if you are one of those saying you will wait for the wedding night to taste the yssup. Ladies love smart and rough guys that can turn mountains to flat ground. Is n't it ladies ?
Re: Ladies Love I Dont Care Guys ? by madlady(f): 4:39pm On Jan 02, 2010
grin grin grin grin

A Women needs love and affection,time and attention,that's all she needs.  lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies Love I Dont Care Guys ? by Jcob(m): 4:42pm On Jan 02, 2010
madlady:

grin grin grin grin

A Women needs love and affection,time and attention,that's all she needs. lipsrsealed

Inside Marriage- Yes
Before Marriage - No
Re: Ladies Love I Dont Care Guys ? by madlady(f): 4:51pm On Jan 02, 2010
Jcob:

Before Marriage - No

WHY, the actions should be loving not sexual.All of those actions could even be applied to owe kin folk
Re: Ladies Love I Dont Care Guys ? by Luvlgenius(m): 5:12pm On Jan 02, 2010
Jcob:

Gurls prefer rough guys who "won't" treat them like ladies to dudes who show them close affection

By Rough i hope u do not mean armed robbers or touts cos only 2% of women love such men and these are crazy girls

we preffer guys who know how to take care of us, [b]every song has the right note[b]
Re: Ladies Love I Dont Care Guys ? by yme1(f): 5:14pm On Jan 02, 2010
rough in what way if i may ask?
Re: Ladies Love I Dont Care Guys ? by cantell(m): 7:44pm On Jan 02, 2010
By Rough, the poster means tough. I know a girl who said i was too emotional, just because i loved to send sweet txts & say sweet words to her. She always thought i was too soft. She wanted me to call less, act nonchalantly and see her less.
Can you imagine that?
Re: Ladies Love I Dont Care Guys ? by Gabry(f): 7:48pm On Jan 02, 2010
i dont like rough guys bu Idont lik Romantic guys either!!
Re: Ladies Love I Dont Care Guys ? by nazzyon(m): 7:49pm On Jan 02, 2010
A girl like that does not deserve a nice guy.

Pass am to Gebu, d guy go make am cry.

(1) (Reply)

Can Guys Be Truthful / Is She For Real? / Don't Know Why But I Love Rihanna.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.