Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,013 members, 7,821,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Corper Shows Off Mother Who Sold Plantain To Educate Him (Photos) - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Shows Off Mother Who Sold Plantain To Educate Him (Photos) (36860 Views)

My Mum Sells Eggs - Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Trained Him In University / Female Corper Shows Cleavage & Underwear While Wearing NYSC Uniform / Corper Poses With His Mother Who Sold Pap To Educate Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Shows Off Mother Who Sold Plantain To Educate Him (Photos) by IMASTEX: 1:45pm On Apr 18, 2017
Lovely
Re: Corper Shows Off Mother Who Sold Plantain To Educate Him (Photos) by begwong: 1:46pm On Apr 18, 2017
My mother also sold pap to support my education. God bless all mothers!
Re: Corper Shows Off Mother Who Sold Plantain To Educate Him (Photos) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 18, 2017
okay.
Re: Corper Shows Off Mother Who Sold Plantain To Educate Him (Photos) by aydought: 1:48pm On Apr 18, 2017
God bless Omorodion Osahon for being proud to showcase his mother. Some guys will rather be ashamed to publicly identify with parents like this in public. I think it will not be wrong to call such people "unworthy children" who can even sell their parents to BELONG!

3 Likes

Re: Corper Shows Off Mother Who Sold Plantain To Educate Him (Photos) by austey10(m): 1:52pm On Apr 18, 2017
Sweet mothers...They can't be compared.
Re: Corper Shows Off Mother Who Sold Plantain To Educate Him (Photos) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 18, 2017
Kaymaxine:

undecided
my bad... thanks smiley
Re: Corper Shows Off Mother Who Sold Plantain To Educate Him (Photos) by Nweike1: 1:53pm On Apr 18, 2017
God bless your mum for her sacrifice. In Jesus name, she will eat the good fruits of her labour over you
Re: Corper Shows Off Mother Who Sold Plantain To Educate Him (Photos) by akanbiaa(m): 1:57pm On Apr 18, 2017
I pray he marries a good woman who will not make him abandon his Mother when he settle down with Family.

1 Like

Re: Corper Shows Off Mother Who Sold Plantain To Educate Him (Photos) by rhektor(m): 1:59pm On Apr 18, 2017
Ọmọ ọlọ́gẹ̀dẹ̀
Re: Corper Shows Off Mother Who Sold Plantain To Educate Him (Photos) by nan1: 2:00pm On Apr 18, 2017
Threebear:
She better be ready to sell herself this time because there is no job in Nigeria. grin

JUST KEEP QUIET SO HE SHOULD NOT BE GRATEFUL TO HIS MUM FOR THE SUPPORT SO FAR

DID HE TELL U HE CANT FEND FOR HIMSELF NOW? RUBBISH TALK

1 Like

Re: Corper Shows Off Mother Who Sold Plantain To Educate Him (Photos) by Partnerbiz(f): 2:04pm On Apr 18, 2017
Tenim47:

bro you mean bussines o, you jst dey sell data since
how fay you neva build house grin
I wan buy lamborghini first naa. I no be Efe oo. How ur side naa?
Re: Corper Shows Off Mother Who Sold Plantain To Educate Him (Photos) by chloride6: 2:14pm On Apr 18, 2017
littlewonders:
Timaya sell plantain
Efe sell tomatoes
Olajumuke sell bread

Are these businesses not profitable... Education don make selling groundnut, pure water, gala, plantain etc look like village people work.

My guy! My guy!! Shey... you wan follow collect public sympathy as if na your carrier die.. I see you!!

Guy you are the first sensible person on this thread.

If you know how much dey agriculture eh?

The work no just clean finish.

Imagine me showing my father who sold cat fish just to send me to school.

grin

1 Like

Re: Corper Shows Off Mother Who Sold Plantain To Educate Him (Photos) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 18, 2017
Awww kiss

And his mum is so beautiful and young kiss

2 Likes

Re: Corper Shows Off Mother Who Sold Plantain To Educate Him (Photos) by morbeta(m): 2:22pm On Apr 18, 2017
Salute to our African queen.

Re: Corper Shows Off Mother Who Sold Plantain To Educate Him (Photos) by kayceeD2(m): 2:40pm On Apr 18, 2017
Crystal70200:
NAIJ.com celebrates with a proud corp member who chose to show his gratitude by showering love on his mother who saw him through school by selling plantain. A young man identified as Omorodion Osahon, took to Facebook to shower gratitude on his mother who suffered to send him to school. According to the young man who is a serving corp member, his mum had to sell plantains just to make sure he was educated.

Sharing the post on his Facebook page, Osahon wrote: "See that plantain boy, educated with plantain money. Thank you mum and God bless you. To God alone be all the glory." See the pictures he shared below:

It is great to remember our parents and even appreciate them!

Source: https://gossip.naij.com/1099811-corp-member-celebrates-mother-sold-plantain-educate-him.html
For ur mind
U dey form TIMAYA
Re: Corper Shows Off Mother Who Sold Plantain To Educate Him (Photos) by 2shur: 2:54pm On Apr 18, 2017
Wtf.
We remain backwards
Everyone got someone watching over them.
If it's not your dad..it's your mum
Uncle
Aunt
Relative
Friend
Pastor.
Anybody can do day shiiit.
I hate wen fucs come on here
And be saying he went to schl cause she did this.did that.
Wtf.
How much be federal uni schl fees.
E dey reach 30k.
If it weren't be ok say private uni
Or special coarse of 600k I go say she try.
I spent my schl fees 3times.
By d tym I paid bac thru my hustle.i paid triple the amount.
Fuc dis shiiiit
Schl fees of 10 15k Una go wan do season film for camera.
Poor shiiit

1 Like

Re: Corper Shows Off Mother Who Sold Plantain To Educate Him (Photos) by kushme: 3:03pm On Apr 18, 2017
Threebear:
She better be ready to sell herself this time because there is no job in Nigeria. grin

cheesy. Bros no mind all those unrealistic people wey dey quote you.......

How dem take know say na only plantain she sell?

Who are you to speak ill of a strong independent woman( society speaking) .. Expendable you(man).huh? . undecided
Re: Corper Shows Off Mother Who Sold Plantain To Educate Him (Photos) by globatop: 3:05pm On Apr 18, 2017
@Op, please let these appreciation goes beyond social media o, soon when money starts to roll in, ur spouse will take Centre stage. I follow u appreciate ur mama.

And to those that are comparing petty trading to white collar job of being a director in govt establishments, experience is the best teacher.
Re: Corper Shows Off Mother Who Sold Plantain To Educate Him (Photos) by ehix89(m): 3:34pm On Apr 18, 2017
Timaya dunno anything, this is the real plantain boy
Re: Corper Shows Off Mother Who Sold Plantain To Educate Him (Photos) by Affamefuna(m): 3:42pm On Apr 18, 2017
what a harsh and silly comment.

May God forgive u
Re: Corper Shows Off Mother Who Sold Plantain To Educate Him (Photos) by Alphyno: 3:43pm On Apr 18, 2017
Supper Woman kiss kiss kiss
Re: Corper Shows Off Mother Who Sold Plantain To Educate Him (Photos) by Alphyno: 3:45pm On Apr 18, 2017
Supper Woman kiss
Re: Corper Shows Off Mother Who Sold Plantain To Educate Him (Photos) by menstrualpad: 3:54pm On Apr 18, 2017
megareal:
God bless his mother. God bless my mother and God bless all the good mothers out there.
Your picture please!
Re: Corper Shows Off Mother Who Sold Plantain To Educate Him (Photos) by haloyeah(m): 3:56pm On Apr 18, 2017
Waoooo. I I'm so shocked and surprised to see this online because the mother is my mum's best friend. waoooo I'm so happy for this

1 Like

Re: Corper Shows Off Mother Who Sold Plantain To Educate Him (Photos) by abbeymighty(m): 4:20pm On Apr 18, 2017
I rejoice with him, but he be careful of lady to marry, so that after marriage one selfish lady will not come and denied the woman her wright ooo
Re: Corper Shows Off Mother Who Sold Plantain To Educate Him (Photos) by kenx1(m): 4:27pm On Apr 18, 2017
Tears
Lost my mom and it hurts so much cry

1 Like

Re: Corper Shows Off Mother Who Sold Plantain To Educate Him (Photos) by higherpower: 4:49pm On Apr 18, 2017
Madam you are a living legend. Your labour will never be in vain. This is the kind of mother I call sweet mother.

1 Like

Re: Corper Shows Off Mother Who Sold Plantain To Educate Him (Photos) by tuna4servi(m): 5:26pm On Apr 18, 2017
Threebear:

Re: Corper Shows Off Mother Who Sold Plantain To Educate Him (Photos) by Culin(f): 5:59pm On Apr 18, 2017
God bless our parents and their hustles..and may they enjoy the fruit of their labor.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abuja Corper, Victor Okpurue, Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident (photos) / The Letter A Herbalist Wrote To NYSC To Redeploy A Corper In Camp (Photo) / Nysc Member Found In The United States (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.