Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,401 members, 7,836,607 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

How It Works - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How It Works (860 Views)

The Nàked Man Technique: It Works!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How It Works by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 18, 2017
So, like in that thread.. Some dishonest shi to guys which girls ever did.. I said in this life that i am.. Have never bn a victim and these my brothers woudn't believe because they dont know how properly how the life of a niqqa works.. I will boast of this anywhere that hv never bn a victim of heartbreak and which i believe i will never be a victim till my death.. The only time i have heartbreak is when i dont have that girl that i love the very most in my life.. God didnt create us equally, to some of us, he gave hearts and to few of us He forgot to give one.. My longest relationship is 3 month and am proud of that.. I always break up with these people before they ever think of doing anything stupid.. And also, every girls have ever dated are always in a very serious relationship i dont know somehow they'd be attached to me and i'd take my chances.. Dont have much battery right now.. Will be back to lecture u guys that are falling victims of these people.. I wrote this purposely for you bigfather, tyche and iamanigerianguy
Re: How It Works by LethargiQue: 12:45pm On Apr 18, 2017
grin

The decapitation of English language..
Re: How It Works by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 18, 2017
So like i was saying.. Reason why most of you guys are victims is because most of you guys are so daft that you have to force a gal that only needs help into a relationship.. They are not attached to you in anyway buh you dont want to help in vain without gain and at the end, her heart belongs somewhere else so she'd have to go.. And then you'd be shouting up and down after everything you did for her she still broke your useless heart.
Re: How It Works by Fmartin(m): 12:45pm On Apr 18, 2017
i am nt undastanding
Re: How It Works by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 18, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: How It Works by dillycool(f): 12:49pm On Apr 18, 2017
Humming Bird.

Jacksparr0w127:
Hmmmm
Re: How It Works by sseunth(m): 12:49pm On Apr 18, 2017
I am not understanding the gist of your conversation, OP
Re: How It Works by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 18, 2017
Like who does these things.. I'm an introvert and i hardly talk.. I dont even respond to alot of peoples greetings buh one way or the other, some of these girls always find their way to get close to me and to few of them i always beg to just remain friends and if them wahala is becoming much i give them what they want... I seriously dont have a heart that much and who cares.. Some will even fight me because i no dey give them do.. One thing i will never do in my life is to take chance of a girl that needs my help.. I'd help her according to my ability and unto Heaven and God alone i will look to for my reward.. I will never ask her out so she wont think she has found herself a maga.. I'd just help and nothing much.. Lots of girls offer this toto free everyday.. I even break their heart because i dont accept their toto sometimes.. Have never bn a victim, am proud of that and i'd never be one bro, i can even swear with my life bro.. Cc bigfather tyche and iamanigerianguy
Re: How It Works by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 18, 2017
The thread aint for you.. You'd never understand.. Those that are meant for are already called out.
Fmartin:
i am nt undastanding
sseunth:
I am not understanding the gist of your conversation, OP
Fmartin:
i am nt undastanding
Re: How It Works by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 18, 2017
Your longest relationship is 3 months, why would anyone debate what heartbreak is with you?. grin

You don't love.
Re: How It Works by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 18, 2017
Maybe now someone is understanding me at last..
kimbra:
Your longest relationship is 3 months, why would anyone debate what heartbreak is with you?. grin

You don't love.
Re: How It Works by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 12:58pm On Apr 18, 2017
paybak:
Like who does these things.. I'm an introvert and i hardly talk.. I dont even respond to alot of peoples greetings buh one way or the other, some of these girls always find their way to get close to me and to few of them i always beg to just remain friends and if them wahala is becoming much i give them what they want... I seriously dont have a heart that much and who cares.. Some will even fight me because i no dey give them do.. One thing i will never do in my life is to take chance of a girl that needs my help.. I'd help her according to my ability and unto Heaven and God alone i will look to for my reward.. I will never ask her out so she wont think she has found herself a maga.. I'd just help and nothing much.. Lots of girls offer this toto free everyday.. I even break their heart because i dont accept their toto sometimes.. Have never bn a victim, am proud of that and i'd never be one bro, i can even swear with my life bro.. Cc bigfather tyche and iamanigerianguy

Ok. I believe you.
Re: How It Works by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 18, 2017
paybak:
Maybe now someone is understanding me at last..
Is that something to be proud of?. Playing with emotions.
Re: How It Works by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 18, 2017
dillycool:
Humming Bird.

I've got nothing to say
Re: How It Works by bigfather(m): 1:39pm On Apr 18, 2017
paybak:
So, like in that thread.. Some dishonest shi to guys which girls ever did.. I said in this life that i am.. Have never bn a victim and these my brothers woudn't believe because they dont know how properly how the life of a niqqa works.. I will boast of this anywhere that hv never bn a victim of heartbreak and which i believe i will never be a victim till my death.. The only time i have heartbreak is when i dont have that girl that i love the very most in my life.. God didnt create us equally, to some of us, he gave hearts and to few of us He forgot to give one.. My longest relationship is 3 month and am proud of that.. I always break up with these people before they ever think of doing anything stupid.. And also, every girls have ever dated are always in a very serious relationship i dont know somehow they'd be attached to me and i'd take my chances.. Dont have much battery right now.. Will be back to lecture u guys that are falling victims of these people.. I wrote this purposely for you bigfather, tyche and iamanigerianguy

Lecture me ? grin

This is my 15 years of being married o. And still going on strong.....But make i learn small from ya experience.....lol
Re: How It Works by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 18, 2017
Yea dear.. Buh like seriously.. I never meant to become this way.. I remember then while i was very small, i'd always say 'my first girlfriend will surely become my wife' buh life would never let you become what you want, not so that easy... Only God knows how many girls have had and i started dating in 2014 after uni.. Just three years.
kimbra:
Is that something to be proud of?. Playing with emotions.
Re: How It Works by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 18, 2017
Lol.. No be you i wan lecture ooo.. When e no be say i dey blind, and i no fool reach that level nah.. I understand the meaning of your username nah
bigfather:

Lecture me ? grin

This is my 15 years of being married o. And still going on strong.....But make i learn small from ya experience.....lol
Re: How It Works by Tyche(m): 1:53pm On Apr 18, 2017
A look at your profile pic and I now know why
Re: How It Works by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 18, 2017
And thats how you won bro.. Now i have to beg you to tell me what you mean here.
Tyche:
A look at your profile pic and I now know why
Re: How It Works by bigfather(m): 3:04pm On Apr 18, 2017
paybak:
Lol.. No be you i wan lecture ooo.. When e no be say i dey blind, and i no fool reach that level nah.. I understand the meaning of your username nah

Knowledge is not limited o. Abeg make i learn from ya new tricks .......
Re: How It Works by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 18, 2017
bigfather:

Knowledge is not limited o. Abeg make i learn from ya new tricks .......
lol.. Come and be going now bro.. Regards to family oooooo..

1 Like

Re: How It Works by bigfather(m): 6:43pm On Apr 18, 2017
paybak:
lol.. Come and be going now bro.. Regards to family oooooo..

grin

(1) (Reply)

Video: Bride In $2000 Gown Weep As Husband Disappears On Wedding Day / Some Prostitute Will Make A Good House Wife Beta Dan Some Innocent Girls / How Do You Cope When Your Fiance Have Male Friends.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.