Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Girl Beats Up Little Boy For Not Giving Him Milk After Sucking His Pee-pee - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Beats Up Little Boy For Not Giving Him Milk After Sucking His Pee-pee (78933 Views)

Ghanaian Girl Beats Her Boyfriend With Slipper For Cheating On Her (Video, Pix) / Lady Recounts How 2 Male Beggars Asked For Her Breast Milk After Helping Them. / 13-Year-Old Ghanaian Girl Beats Her 14-Year-Old Friend To Death Over Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Beats Up Little Boy For Not Giving Him Milk After Sucking His Pee-pee by jeeqaa7(m): 3:40pm On Apr 18, 2017
Choi
Re: Girl Beats Up Little Boy For Not Giving Him Milk After Sucking His Pee-pee by Punctual(m): 3:40pm On Apr 18, 2017
So everything don change for Nigeria
5yrs old boy don dey produce milk? grin
Re: Girl Beats Up Little Boy For Not Giving Him Milk After Sucking His Pee-pee by izzy4shizzy(m): 3:40pm On Apr 18, 2017
Re: Girl Beats Up Little Boy For Not Giving Him Milk After Sucking His Pee-pee by izzy4shizzy(m): 3:41pm On Apr 18, 2017
Re: Girl Beats Up Little Boy For Not Giving Him Milk After Sucking His Pee-pee by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:41pm On Apr 18, 2017
Story. For the Gods. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Girl Beats Up Little Boy For Not Giving Him Milk After Sucking His Pee-pee by cutesimplycalm(f): 3:41pm On Apr 18, 2017
what a world
Re: Girl Beats Up Little Boy For Not Giving Him Milk After Sucking His Pee-pee by Sanchez01: 3:41pm On Apr 18, 2017
newyorks:
meaning that ahmed's yoga is what the kid is reffering to as milk after sucking,hmm so am a saint to where this man is.
It seems you've been doing something similar
Re: Girl Beats Up Little Boy For Not Giving Him Milk After Sucking His Pee-pee by decode55(m): 3:41pm On Apr 18, 2017
This country don spoil finish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Beats Up Little Boy For Not Giving Him Milk After Sucking His Pee-pee by izzy4shizzy(m): 3:41pm On Apr 18, 2017
Guys be using girls head from.day1
Re: Girl Beats Up Little Boy For Not Giving Him Milk After Sucking His Pee-pee by peren: 3:42pm On Apr 18, 2017
am sure bro ahmed s pee pee was not the same size as temi's own, and an 8 year old has reached the age of reasoning, so for me the story does not add up!

1 Like

Re: Girl Beats Up Little Boy For Not Giving Him Milk After Sucking His Pee-pee by KKKWHITE(m): 3:42pm On Apr 18, 2017
Wonders shall never end

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Beats Up Little Boy For Not Giving Him Milk After Sucking His Pee-pee by crackerspub: 3:42pm On Apr 18, 2017
ifyalways:
Hmmmn.

Mad people with sick, depraved minds cooking up totally disgusting lies for cheap Internet popularity.

God bless you

She thinks we are ijiats

1 Like

Re: Girl Beats Up Little Boy For Not Giving Him Milk After Sucking His Pee-pee by Ever8054: 3:43pm On Apr 18, 2017
lies kill faster than AIDS but....kwantinue...

1 Like

Re: Girl Beats Up Little Boy For Not Giving Him Milk After Sucking His Pee-pee by Junny04(m): 3:43pm On Apr 18, 2017
Lol... Poor temi...he has got no milk oooo
Re: Girl Beats Up Little Boy For Not Giving Him Milk After Sucking His Pee-pee by Intrepid01(m): 3:43pm On Apr 18, 2017
It was so easy to see that she cooked that up....

She should tell us the area and the house...lies everywhere

People will post anything to trend...lubbish!!
Re: Girl Beats Up Little Boy For Not Giving Him Milk After Sucking His Pee-pee by ChinonsoDike2: 3:43pm On Apr 18, 2017
Society of wild beasts.
Re: Girl Beats Up Little Boy For Not Giving Him Milk After Sucking His Pee-pee by toolovely(m): 3:44pm On Apr 18, 2017
newyorks:
meaning that ahmed's yoga is what the kid is reffering to as milk after sucking,hmm so am a saint to where this man is.

hahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Girl Beats Up Little Boy For Not Giving Him Milk After Sucking His Pee-pee by TheLogicalMind(m): 3:45pm On Apr 18, 2017
"BODA AHMED"

NCAN UNA STILL DEY HOLIDAY? OYA REPORT FOR DUTY SHARP, SHARP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Beats Up Little Boy For Not Giving Him Milk After Sucking His Pee-pee by fuckpro: 3:46pm On Apr 18, 2017
TINALETC3:
cheesy ayam nt understanding oooo
... Wait there I will send the video tutorial grin grin
Re: Girl Beats Up Little Boy For Not Giving Him Milk After Sucking His Pee-pee by ChristyB(f): 3:46pm On Apr 18, 2017
My Lord and King, what did i just read?
What is this world turning into? even me wey be adult sef no fit take the milk (yuck) a little girl of that age don dey drink the thing dey go?
(I'm even shaking typing this) Poverty is a bastard, illetracy the highest disease of all times.
Gosh!!!!!!!!!!!! Husband is the bread winner while the child molester helps? and that's enough reason why this cant be reported?
Bode is forever doomed.

1 Like

Re: Girl Beats Up Little Boy For Not Giving Him Milk After Sucking His Pee-pee by brandydaniells(m): 3:47pm On Apr 18, 2017
what do u expect its d 21th century
Re: Girl Beats Up Little Boy For Not Giving Him Milk After Sucking His Pee-pee by CplusJason: 3:47pm On Apr 18, 2017
cool
Re: Girl Beats Up Little Boy For Not Giving Him Milk After Sucking His Pee-pee by asokid(m): 3:47pm On Apr 18, 2017
God bless you sister
ifyalways:
Hmmmn.

Mad people with sick, depraved minds cooking up totally disgusting lies for cheap Internet popularity.
Re: Girl Beats Up Little Boy For Not Giving Him Milk After Sucking His Pee-pee by dangotesmummy: 3:47pm On Apr 18, 2017
Smh.it's a pity.I just advise you let it go because the Yoruba's say don't use panadol for another man's headache. If the father and mother see nothing wrong in sexual child abuse because of the stipends they're collecting from a pedophile which one is your own

Advice: please kindly mind your business and channel your concern on your own child. Because the world we're in is everyone should work out their own salvation. If you carry your load for hand and carry another person's own for head aye asolelenu.meaning if you chook mouth or head for another person child matter them go hang the problem that doesn't concern you on your neck

My dear mind your business o since pedophilia is fast becoming a culture and men are finding little girls sexualy attractive. The point is you have no control over how other people raise their kids,you only have control over how you raise yours.the era of a person raises a child while the whole community raises a child has passed.if they're even having sex with an underaged girl inside car I will gladly waka pass because at the end of the day the person you're trying to defend will say wetin consain you.na you dey feed me? Mashore daran o.the world is more dangerous than you think.no leave your own child and be forming child rights activists

1 Like

Re: Girl Beats Up Little Boy For Not Giving Him Milk After Sucking His Pee-pee by Herhmjay(m): 3:50pm On Apr 18, 2017
crackerspub:

Tales by moonlight, you think you are talking to kids.

On your way to work and you bumped into them and you forgot to snap them. See girls way they snap every thing no remember capture the two but went online to type the long epistle word by word.

Attention seeking morafucker, OP well done

I think u have a point here.
But on a lighter mood, I think we shouldn't underate what our Nigerian men can do...

useless sets of animals
Re: Girl Beats Up Little Boy For Not Giving Him Milk After Sucking His Pee-pee by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 18, 2017
this is an absolute! crap trap!

1 Like

Re: Girl Beats Up Little Boy For Not Giving Him Milk After Sucking His Pee-pee by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 18, 2017
this is what happens when d woman is a liability. depending on d man for everything. ..u can imagine just becos she cannot fend for her self and children she allows her husband and d Friend manipulate her daughter. ladies u people should refuse to be dependent... start up a business and be independent
Re: Girl Beats Up Little Boy For Not Giving Him Milk After Sucking His Pee-pee by sekem: 3:51pm On Apr 18, 2017
jmoore:
All these fake stories. undecided

Another poo on the frontpage.

Exactly
Re: Girl Beats Up Little Boy For Not Giving Him Milk After Sucking His Pee-pee by newdawn2017(f): 3:52pm On Apr 18, 2017
wordbank:
8?
Females are wild and wide
May u suffer 4rm minigngitis & may now one feel pity 4 showing outright inhumanity on such grave wickedness done a little girl(a woman) & may ur manhood fail u in d time of need cry
Re: Girl Beats Up Little Boy For Not Giving Him Milk After Sucking His Pee-pee by crackerspub: 3:53pm On Apr 18, 2017
Herhmjay:

I think u have a point here.
But on a lighter mood, I think we shouldn't underate what our Nigerian men can do...

useless sets of animals

Yea you are right but they way she narrated the story its a big lie from pit of hell. Some men are horrible but her story is cooked up.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CCTV: Caroline Kangongo Escaping Kenya Hotel After Murder - Graphic! / Cult Member Killed By His Members For Membership Declaimer (photo) / Hooker Dies During Marathon Sex In Delta, Man Arrested (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.