Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,631 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Girl Beats Up Little Boy For Not Giving Him Milk After Sucking His Pee-pee - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Beats Up Little Boy For Not Giving Him Milk After Sucking His Pee-pee (78934 Views)

Ghanaian Girl Beats Her Boyfriend With Slipper For Cheating On Her (Video, Pix) / Lady Recounts How 2 Male Beggars Asked For Her Breast Milk After Helping Them. / 13-Year-Old Ghanaian Girl Beats Her 14-Year-Old Friend To Death Over Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

Re: Girl Beats Up Little Boy For Not Giving Him Milk After Sucking His Pee-pee by 3kay945(m): 3:54pm On Apr 18, 2017
Am just passing by,... But what the hell is this story about

Re: Girl Beats Up Little Boy For Not Giving Him Milk After Sucking His Pee-pee by Organs(m): 3:58pm On Apr 18, 2017
This country will continue to slide down until people start to take responsibility for their actions. Imagine this one here, writing "story" for what? you cannot report to the police, all the women rights organisation you cannot contact, human rights and abuse office you cannot contact but you can follow-up to see what is going on after handing her "bukata" back to her, and write it here on nairaland.. so what is the intent here, write story and corrupt peoples mind and spread unnecessary suspicion based on your lies... And this is Nigeria where lies and superstition spread like wild fire, you can bet, one woman now will read this story and use corner corner eye to eye one innocent husbands friend just because her daughter is fond of him or she sits on his laps when he comes visiting... There is God oh.....
Re: Girl Beats Up Little Boy For Not Giving Him Milk After Sucking His Pee-pee by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 18, 2017
You wanted to make sense buh actually you didn't!

Re: Girl Beats Up Little Boy For Not Giving Him Milk After Sucking His Pee-pee by wtfCode: 4:01pm On Apr 18, 2017
Na normal thing in Afonja land angry
Re: Girl Beats Up Little Boy For Not Giving Him Milk After Sucking His Pee-pee by lepasharon(f): 4:02pm On Apr 18, 2017
fake story undecided

Re: Girl Beats Up Little Boy For Not Giving Him Milk After Sucking His Pee-pee by darlenese(f): 4:04pm On Apr 18, 2017
crackerspub:

Tales by moonlight, you think you are talking to kids.

On your way to work and you bumped into them and you forgot to snap them. See girls way they snap every thing no remember capture the two but went online to type the long epistle word by word.

It seems u are the only one giving this a serious thought !

This story is fake ! There 's is no way she wouldn't have taken pictures ,

Btw' semen doesn't taste like milk' so there is no way a child of 8 will be yearning for semem that can make her puke!

Rubbish post!

Senseless story

Attention seeking morafucker, OP well done
Re: Girl Beats Up Little Boy For Not Giving Him Milk After Sucking His Pee-pee by SmartMd: 4:05pm On Apr 18, 2017

Re: Girl Beats Up Little Boy For Not Giving Him Milk After Sucking His Pee-pee by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 18, 2017
crackerspub:

Tales by moonlight, you think you are talking to kids.

On your way to work and you bumped into them and you forgot to snap them. See girls way they snap every thing no remember capture the two but went online to type the long epistle word by word.

Attention seeking morafucker, OP well done
Lol. bro...ggers [ broke + bloggers ] and lies..... mehn!

Re: Girl Beats Up Little Boy For Not Giving Him Milk After Sucking His Pee-pee by CplusJason: 4:07pm On Apr 18, 2017
mikeycharles:
bookist
Lol, my brother, wetin man go do. cheesy
Re: Girl Beats Up Little Boy For Not Giving Him Milk After Sucking His Pee-pee by Fourwinds: 4:07pm On Apr 18, 2017
amiibaby:
hmmmmmm
Re: Girl Beats Up Little Boy For Not Giving Him Milk After Sucking His Pee-pee by mikeycharles(m): 4:08pm On Apr 18, 2017
CplusJason:
Lol, my brother, wetin man go do. cheesy
Na the way oh grin
Re: Girl Beats Up Little Boy For Not Giving Him Milk After Sucking His Pee-pee by darlenese(f): 4:08pm On Apr 18, 2017
Sperm cannot and can never taste like milk!

I'm throwing up already for this kind lie!

The op sense is as small as mustard seed . cry cry

Re: Girl Beats Up Little Boy For Not Giving Him Milk After Sucking His Pee-pee by Haryobame: 4:10pm On Apr 18, 2017
freesinzu:
Poor temi, hez got no milk yet grin
naughty you
Re: Girl Beats Up Little Boy For Not Giving Him Milk After Sucking His Pee-pee by micheal77766(m): 4:11pm On Apr 18, 2017
nawa ooooooo how dis kind boi and girl go dey do adult game hmmmmm
Re: Girl Beats Up Little Boy For Not Giving Him Milk After Sucking His Pee-pee by NaWetinDey(m): 4:11pm On Apr 18, 2017
Inukwa pee pee milk.
Re: Girl Beats Up Little Boy For Not Giving Him Milk After Sucking His Pee-pee by alezzy13: 4:11pm On Apr 18, 2017
darlenese:

err. . .so how does sperm taste?
Re: Girl Beats Up Little Boy For Not Giving Him Milk After Sucking His Pee-pee by kayo80(m): 4:12pm On Apr 18, 2017
peren:
am sure bro ahmed s pee pee was not the same size as temi's own, and an 8 year old has reached the age of reasoning, so for me the story does not add up!

My thoughts too.
Re: Girl Beats Up Little Boy For Not Giving Him Milk After Sucking His Pee-pee by CplusJason: 4:15pm On Apr 18, 2017
darlenese:

Sister, nor vex o, have you tasted it before?

Re: Girl Beats Up Little Boy For Not Giving Him Milk After Sucking His Pee-pee by dee02(m): 4:19pm On Apr 18, 2017
MEGGATRON:
wey me dey distribute am for free.

This is very disgusting... You are a fu...cking brainless twerp!
Re: Girl Beats Up Little Boy For Not Giving Him Milk After Sucking His Pee-pee by Ruggedpen: 4:20pm On Apr 18, 2017
AFOJAS AT IT AGAIN, KEEP MAKING HEADLINE FOR NONSENSE
Re: Girl Beats Up Little Boy For Not Giving Him Milk After Sucking His Pee-pee by gidimafia: 4:22pm On Apr 18, 2017
Guyman02:
Wicked broda Ahmeds all around targeting young girls. parents of female children should put in more efforts and eyes over their daughters, the disease of pedophilia seems to be spreading. There are disgusting videos been passed around showing pedophiles in the act
am not in support but on one side na all Ds useless older galz wife thr overrun vaginal and yet stl put price tag on it..man must find easy after hence pedophilia
Re: Girl Beats Up Little Boy For Not Giving Him Milk After Sucking His Pee-pee by darlenese(f): 4:22pm On Apr 18, 2017
CplusJason:

Yes,
Accidentally angry
Re: Girl Beats Up Little Boy For Not Giving Him Milk After Sucking His Pee-pee by MEGGATRON(m): 4:28pm On Apr 18, 2017
dee02:

This is very disgusting... You are a fu...cking brainless twerp!

and you are an inconsequential condescending piece of filth! take your wretched self out of my face. dyslexic simpleton product condom leakage.
Re: Girl Beats Up Little Boy For Not Giving Him Milk After Sucking His Pee-pee by crackerspub: 4:28pm On Apr 18, 2017
[quote author=darlenese post=55682328][/quote]

Btw' semen doesn't taste like milk' so there is no way a child of 8 will be yearning for semem that can make her puke!

Hahahaha..... i didn't say anything but that part got me laughing

Experience is the best teacher wink wink wink
Re: Girl Beats Up Little Boy For Not Giving Him Milk After Sucking His Pee-pee by adontcare(f): 4:29pm On Apr 18, 2017
Breadwinner is molesting ur daughter so the best is to sweep it under the carpet. Well-done. Ignorance at its height sad
Re: Girl Beats Up Little Boy For Not Giving Him Milk After Sucking His Pee-pee by crackerspub: 4:31pm On Apr 18, 2017
CplusJason:

check my own oh she said the same to me

It got me laughing but to be honest am an adult its normal girls like taking cum
Re: Girl Beats Up Little Boy For Not Giving Him Milk After Sucking His Pee-pee by winkmart: 4:35pm On Apr 18, 2017
modelmike7:
Lord have mercy ! Who says there is nothing new under the sun?! ...... it sounds true, but at the same time, I don't believe our bloggers, they can imagine and pen down anything.

Lailasblog is the blog you can always visit if u need to read real LIES.... they can lie just like their name

Re: Girl Beats Up Little Boy For Not Giving Him Milk After Sucking His Pee-pee by Taiwx(m): 4:36pm On Apr 18, 2017
FTC

ADONBELIVITshocked
Re: Girl Beats Up Little Boy For Not Giving Him Milk After Sucking His Pee-pee by alaba223: 4:37pm On Apr 18, 2017
CplusJason:
So the eight years old girl don't know how milk taste abi? I refuse to believe this truckload of bullshit.

I smell lies.
maybe boda amed took lots of milk before the show
Re: Girl Beats Up Little Boy For Not Giving Him Milk After Sucking His Pee-pee by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:42pm On Apr 18, 2017
darlenese:

and his/her stupidity as intimidating as mountain Killimajaro
Re: Girl Beats Up Little Boy For Not Giving Him Milk After Sucking His Pee-pee by BalogunIdowu(m): 4:43pm On Apr 18, 2017
when the world is already re starting
Re: Girl Beats Up Little Boy For Not Giving Him Milk After Sucking His Pee-pee by fr3do(m): 4:43pm On Apr 18, 2017
wordbank:
8?
Females are wild and wide

what is wrong with you? You are referring to a young innocent girl that has been molested as being wild and wide.

Wetin dey do you, I mean!

CCTV: Caroline Kangongo Escaping Kenya Hotel After Murder - Graphic! / Cult Member Killed By His Members For Membership Declaimer (photo) / Hooker Dies During Marathon Sex In Delta, Man Arrested (Photos)