Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Good News Mmm Participants!!! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Good News Mmm Participants!!! (1117 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. / Breaking News: MMM Set To Unfreeze Mavro That Are Up To 30days / BREAKING NEWS: MMM Shocks 3million Participants, Bans Withdrawal Till 15/01/2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good News Mmm Participants!!! by olanreyman(m): 3:19pm On Apr 18, 2017
The good news every mmm participants awaits is here. I logged in this morning just to find out that programmers are almost done with a tool that will make us gh our 2016mavro in peacemeal with new pH. Though programmers are not totally done with the upgrade which will stop our 2016mavros from growing. You can check maybe you will see the screenshot I will post below on your pH page, though it sometimes disappears. It will will be stable when the programming is complete..

This is the time to make the best out of mmm. If you are yet to register this is my link http:///?i=mosesolanreyman@gmail.com

Don't miss out on this life changing opportunity!

Re: Good News Mmm Participants!!! by amordi: 12:05pm On May 12, 2017
Re: Good News Mmm Participants!!! by Penny6: 12:32pm On May 12, 2017
Nigerians are wiser useless scam mmm

(1) (Reply)

Get Quick And Fast Loan With Your SHARES&STOCKS / How To Create Paypal Account That Sends And Receive Money To Nigeria Account. / Get More Traffic For Free To Anything ( Blog, Affiliate)- Free Pdf Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.