Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,146 members, 7,835,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Visitors Killed In Kuje Prison GRAPHIC PICS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Visitors Killed In Kuje Prison GRAPHIC PICS (10501 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu Out Of Kuje Prison (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Alex Badeh's Death, What He Told Him In Kuje Prison / Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Friends As He's Freed From Kuje Prison In Abuja.PICS/VID (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Visitors Killed In Kuje Prison GRAPHIC PICS by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 18, 2017
Am not supposed to report this news. Because it will stain the image of Buhari.

counsel of the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Namdi Kanu, said nine persons have been missing since last year after they visited his client in detention.
The counsel, Ifeanyi Ejiofor, alleged the State Security Service, SSS, arrested and killed the persons.
He made the allegation at the Federal High Court, Abuja, where Mr. Kanu is facing a charge of treasonable felony.
Three others, David Nwawuisi, Benjamin Madubugwu and Chidiebere Onwudiwe, are being tried alongside Mr. Kanu.
Mr. Ejiofor told the court that the SSS arrested the nine supporters of IPOB after they visited his client sometime last year and has since neither charged them to court nor released them.
He accused the agency of being too dramatic in its dealings with the defendants and urged the court to take a stand on the matter.
Mr. Ejiofor also informed the court about an application he had filed challenging the charge against the defendants. He prayed the court to attend to the matter.
The lead prosecution counsel, S. M. Labaran, however objected to the application on the grounds that he had just been filed with the brief. He prayed the court for time to allow him submit his reply to the court.
Before proceeding with the application, counsel to the second defendant said his client had informed him that Mr. Labaran was among the people that interrogated him.
Mr. Labaran however said he had not known the defendant before becoming counsel on the matter.
Counsel to the fourth defendant, Maxuel Okpara, said he had been required to provide details about his residence as well as his hometown when he visited his client in court.
He prayed the court to note that the security of his family was threatened by the manner of his questioning by prison officials, when he visited his client.
He also informed the court that the clients had consistently been brought to court in handcuffs and asked for an order of the court forbidding the SSS from continuing with the practice.
Responding, the trial judge, Binta Nyako, told the lead prosecution counsel to inform his client not to bring the defendants to court in handcuffs.
The prosecution counsel expressed displeasure over the allegations made by the defendant counsel against him.
He prayed the court to explain to the defendants that he was only a party to the matter and that he had no other interest in the case than that of a lawyer doing his job.
He further said he had no prior knowledge of the allegations against his client and that he could only act based on what his brief.
The matter was adjourned till Thursday for hearing and ruling on Mr. Ejiofor’s application.

Source
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/220060-lawyer-accuses-sss-killing-nnamdi-kanus-guests.html
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visitors Killed In Kuje Prison GRAPHIC PICS by Obinovictor(m): 3:30pm On Apr 18, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visitors Killed In Kuje Prison GRAPHIC PICS by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 18, 2017

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visitors Killed In Kuje Prison GRAPHIC PICS by Obinovictor(m): 3:31pm On Apr 18, 2017
IpobExposed:
No moderator should take this to front page because it will stain Buhari's image.

I want IPOB terrorist to know we will go to any means to subdue them. Nnamdi Kanu has been banned from receiving visitors till further notice any fellow terrorist who visits Nnamdi Kanu will face our wrath

http://www.championnews.com.ng/lawyer-accuses-sss-of-killing-nnamdi-kanus-guests/

You want it to make frontpage or not??

Look atew

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visitors Killed In Kuje Prison GRAPHIC PICS by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 18, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visitors Killed In Kuje Prison GRAPHIC PICS by HelenBee(f): 3:35pm On Apr 18, 2017
Graphic pictures

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visitors Killed In Kuje Prison GRAPHIC PICS by chriskosherbal(m): 3:36pm On Apr 18, 2017
Just observing development.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visitors Killed In Kuje Prison GRAPHIC PICS by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 18, 2017
chriskosherbal:
Just observing development.

Nnamdi Kanu will not get any visitor again. Because any little opportunity he has he will use it to plan terrorism with his boys

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visitors Killed In Kuje Prison GRAPHIC PICS by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 18, 2017
HelenBee:
Graphic pictures
Helenbee you're cute and am cute to can I add U?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visitors Killed In Kuje Prison GRAPHIC PICS by unstableaswater: 3:59pm On Apr 18, 2017
NIGERIA IS A TERRORIST! BUHARI IS CHIEF TERRORIST...

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visitors Killed In Kuje Prison GRAPHIC PICS by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 18, 2017
Mynd44 BMCskullHunter is wishing me death
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visitors Killed In Kuje Prison GRAPHIC PICS by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 4:06pm On Apr 18, 2017
Op what is graphic in that pishure now

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visitors Killed In Kuje Prison GRAPHIC PICS by modik(m): 4:08pm On Apr 18, 2017
IpobExposed:

Nnamdi Kanu will not get any visitor again. Because any little opportunity he has he will use it to plan terrorism with his boys

Who is afraid of NK?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visitors Killed In Kuje Prison GRAPHIC PICS by AntiIPOOP(m): 4:10pm On Apr 18, 2017
Nnamdi kanu is a terrorist

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visitors Killed In Kuje Prison GRAPHIC PICS by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 18, 2017
BMCskullHunter:

You will live & die in frustration. Nobody will date a depressed 30-year-old baby in a man's body who failed JAMB 9 times.

Lalasticlala this user is wishing me death.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visitors Killed In Kuje Prison GRAPHIC PICS by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 18, 2017
BMCskullHunter:

You will live & die in frustration. Nobody will date a depressed 30-year-old baby in a man's body who failed JAMB 9 times.
Hahan Boda, u be wrestler a? Abi wich kin smack down b dz one.
Can't someone jejely be a mumu at 30

@op so you posting this trash on nairaland will paint buhari bad? U really need melecin.
Who know u and ur fake story abd who care about your existence

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visitors Killed In Kuje Prison GRAPHIC PICS by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 18, 2017
AntiIPOOP:

Thank u brother. And any opportunity he had he will use it to bomb how he burnt a police station below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HKcfVgQwX0

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visitors Killed In Kuje Prison GRAPHIC PICS by BMCskullHunter: 4:13pm On Apr 18, 2017
AntiIPOOP:
Buhari the vegetable is Osama bin Laden himself

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visitors Killed In Kuje Prison GRAPHIC PICS by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 18, 2017
kettykings:

I have even created a thread that diagnosed the extremely complex schizophrenia disorder IpobXposed is suffering from and the acute care that he needs to undergo , instead he took it as an insult but until his case becomes irredeemably damaged like that of his paymaster in Abuja.

Some people really have time to spew out rubbish daily in a constant manner where as even igbos who belong to ipob are busy going about their daily business . even ipob folks who are detained in Abuja do no sufeer the level of schizophrenia disorder this ipobxposed is suffering from

Not only that they burnt a police station IPOB terrorist group have started robbing banks in Igwocha I have the evidence

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visitors Killed In Kuje Prison GRAPHIC PICS by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 18, 2017
You can see how IPOB terrorist are making threatening comments. But a terrorist group is always a terrorist group and there is no victory for them

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visitors Killed In Kuje Prison GRAPHIC PICS by Luckylife(m): 4:24pm On Apr 18, 2017
IpobExposed:

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Christians In Southern Kaduna, Kill 12 (Graphic Pics)byiamexcelblog(m):10:29pmOnApr 16

IpobExposed sadNotice all the people are just lying down no prove that they are dead. lol. PDP wailers will not stop this. poor Photoshop work.

I have been monitoring you on this forum. I never knew you were this worthless. I thought your stupidity was restricted to IPOB.)

But I now see you are not only stupidd but also heartless and wicked... No peace for the wicked bro... No peace.May you be cursed all your life. You will cry till your last worthless days on earth.Quote me anywhere.(Quote) (Report)17 Likes(Unlike Shares(Share)
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Christians In Southern Kaduna, Kill 12 (Graphic Pics)byosuofia2(m):10:29pmOnApr 16

IpobExposedsadNotice all the people are just lying down no prove that they are dead. lol. PDP wailers will not stop this. poor Photoshop work.)

God will punish you...... You will die gruesomely more than those lying dead here(Quote) (Report)17 Likes(Like)1 Share(Share)

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visitors Killed In Kuje Prison GRAPHIC PICS by Luckylife(m): 4:35pm On Apr 18, 2017
IpobExposed:

baby run for ur life check how he was destined in this thread

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Christians In Southern Kaduna, Kill 12 (Graphic Pics)byiamexcelblog(m):10:29pmOnApr 16

IpobExposed:Notice all the people are just lying down no prove that they are dead. lol. PDP wailers will not stop this. poor Photoshop work.

I have been monitoring you on this forum. I never knew you were this worthless. I thought your stupidity was restricted to IPOB.But I now see you are not only stupidd but also heartless and wicked... No peace for the wicked bro... No peace.May you be cursed all your life. You will cry till your last worthless days on earth.Quote me anywhere.(Quote) (Report)17 Likes(Unlike)2 Shares(Share)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Christians In Southern Kaduna, Kill 12 (Graphic Pics)byosuofia2(m):10:29pmOnApr 16

IpobExposed:Notice all the people are just lying down no prove that they are dead. lol. PDP wailers will not stop this. poor Photoshop work.

God will punish you...... You will die gruesomely more than those lying dead here(Quote) (Report)17 Likes(Like)1 Share(Share)
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visitors Killed In Kuje Prison GRAPHIC PICS by spartan117(m): 4:43pm On Apr 18, 2017
BMCskullHunter:

kettykings:

I have even created a thread that diagnosed the extremely complex schizophrenia disorder IpobXposed is suffering from and the acute care that he needs to undergo , instead he took it as an insult but until his case becomes irredeemably damaged like that of his paymaster in Abuja.

Some people really have time to spew out rubbish daily in a constant manner where as even igbos who belong to ipob are busy going about their daily business . even ipob folks who are detained in Abuja do no sufeer the level of schizophrenia disorder this ipobxposed is suffering from
IpobExposed:

Lalasticlala this user is wishing me death.
U guys shud take it easy, u are taking it too far
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visitors Killed In Kuje Prison GRAPHIC PICS by laribari(m): 5:16pm On Apr 18, 2017
IpobExposed:

Yes, go ahead since genotype doesn't matter. (SS and SS)
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visitors Killed In Kuje Prison GRAPHIC PICS by HelenBee(f): 5:29pm On Apr 18, 2017
laribari:

Yes, go ahead since genotype doesn't matter. (SS and SS)
who's SS?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visitors Killed In Kuje Prison GRAPHIC PICS by dreamworld: 5:40pm On Apr 18, 2017
God please dash this mumu op sense
Let him also pass his jamb, amen

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visitors Killed In Kuje Prison GRAPHIC PICS by Elkay3: 5:43pm On Apr 18, 2017
You need a graphic artist?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Udom Emmanuel At The Armed Forces Remembrance Day In Uyo / FG, Labour To Meet On Thursday Over Electricity, Fuel Hike / Peter Obi's Eid-El Kabir Message To Muslim Faithfuls And Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.