Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,083 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:30 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Visitors Killed In Kuje Prison GRAPHIC PICS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Visitors Killed In Kuje Prison GRAPHIC PICS (10517 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu Out Of Kuje Prison (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Alex Badeh's Death, What He Told Him In Kuje Prison / Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Friends As He's Freed From Kuje Prison In Abuja.PICS/VID (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visitors Killed In Kuje Prison GRAPHIC PICS by PDJT: 5:54pm On Apr 18, 2017
- Mynd44 , you won't see this lunatic OP to ban.
It's either you implicitly support the obvious false information he posts here on daily basis or you're the one behind the username for reasons best known to you alone.
Either-way, you need to come clean.

- Seun, I also think it's now overdue to relieve this Moderator off his duty.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visitors Killed In Kuje Prison GRAPHIC PICS by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 18, 2017
PDJT:
- Mynd44 , you won't see this lunatic OP to ban.
It's either you implicitly support the obvious false information he posts here on daily basis or you're the one behind the username for reasons best known to you alone.
Either-way, you need to come clean.

- Seun, I also think it's now overdue to relieve this Moderator off his duty.

Oga go and sit down. I don't believe u read the info.
The Nnamdi Kanu barrister is accusing DSS of killing people who came to visit Nnamdi Kanu in Kuje.
The only false info is I added graphic pic. But the content is true.

mynd44 understands English very well.

when I tell u IPOB are terrorist I will give u a video that u can't argue but instead say am jobless.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visitors Killed In Kuje Prison GRAPHIC PICS by Smoothie01(f): 6:20pm On Apr 18, 2017
IpobExposed:

The Nnamdi Kanu barrister is accusing DSS of killing people who came to visit Nnamdi Kanu in Kuje.

when I tell u IPOB are terrorist I will give u a video that u can't argue but instead say am jobless.
Video reallyHave you ever uploaded a video depicting terrorism by ipob??shocked
All you've got are picture slides with unverifiable voices at the background or youths protesting with biafran flags or a recorded radio convo....Nothing more!....Then you come hear to claim baddo on top rubbish....And to think I once took you serious...Abeg shift one side joor... exposed koor, exposer ni

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visitors Killed In Kuje Prison GRAPHIC PICS by PDJT: 6:25pm On Apr 18, 2017
[s]
IpobExposed:

[/s]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visitors Killed In Kuje Prison GRAPHIC PICS by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 18, 2017
Smoothie01:

Video reallyHave you ever uploaded a video depicting terrorism by ipob??shocked
All you've got are picture slides with unverifiable voices at the background or youths protesting with biafran flags or a recorded radio convo....Nothing more!....Then you come hear to claim baddo on top rubbish....And to think I once took you serious...Abeg shift one side joor... exposed koor, exposer ni

You can never take me serious because u are an IPOB member
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visitors Killed In Kuje Prison GRAPHIC PICS by Smoothie01(f): 7:27pm On Apr 18, 2017
IpobExposed:

You can never take me serious because u are an IPOB member
Just shut it...can you deny anything I typed?All you know is to add "Graphic pics" to your beautiful nonsense and expect pple to take you serious....swerve Abeg!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visitors Killed In Kuje Prison GRAPHIC PICS by laribari(m): 8:21pm On Apr 18, 2017
HelenBee:
who's SS?

Nor vex, I was just sarcastic. The point I'm trying to make is that a union should just be based on appearance alone. This was in reference to what that dude said.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visitors Killed In Kuje Prison GRAPHIC PICS by PDJT: 8:46pm On Apr 18, 2017
[s]
gberra:
You go fear IPob assertion. e remain small before e go threaten the Mods. lol!!!!!! lol!!!!!! lol!!!!!!.

Igbos always cry
[/s]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visitors Killed In Kuje Prison GRAPHIC PICS by gberra: 8:57pm On Apr 18, 2017
Smoothie01:

Just shut it...can you deny anything I typed?All you know is to add "Graphic pics" to your beautiful nonsense and expect pple to take you serious....swerve Abeg!
wow!.. back 2 black flash fires from a calm angel. My lady do not be ruffled.

kindly be responsive for once.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visitors Killed In Kuje Prison GRAPHIC PICS by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 18, 2017
gberra:
wow!.. back 2 black flash fires from a calm angel. My lady do not be ruffled.

kindly be responsive for once.

Smoothie01 Oga when ever u see a pro Biafra whether female or male they will abuse u
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visitors Killed In Kuje Prison GRAPHIC PICS by gberra: 9:08pm On Apr 18, 2017
IpobExposed:

Smoothie01 Oga when ever u see a pro Biafra whether female or male they will abuse u
Bro, You know there is no love lost between me & Ipob but I just have a gut feeling that the lady is kinda different.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visitors Killed In Kuje Prison GRAPHIC PICS by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 18, 2017
gberra:
Bro, You know there is no love lost between me & Ipob but I just have a gut feeling that the lady is kinda different.

That's all Igbos for u
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visitors Killed In Kuje Prison GRAPHIC PICS by Smoothie01(f): 9:28pm On Apr 18, 2017
IpobExposed:

@bold...that's d reason you can never be taken serious by sane beings... You see things that are not there, (mere figments of your blurred imaginations)You've made fear/hatred for ur imaginary enemies distort ur sense of reasoning & humanity...yes humanity.... saw your careless comment in crimes section abt pple murdered by herdsmen in kaduna...You know wat? You should see a therapist ASAP (sincere advice...you can choose to see it as "abuse"....your headache! )

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visitors Killed In Kuje Prison GRAPHIC PICS by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 18, 2017
Smoothie01:

@bold...that's d reason you can never be taken serious by sane beings... You see things that are not there, (mere figments of your blurred imaginations)You've made fear/hatred for ur imaginary enemies distort ur sense of reasoning & humanity...yes humanity.... saw your careless comment in crimes section abt pple murdered by herdsmen in kaduna...You know wat? You should see a therapist ASAP (sincere advice...you can choose to see it as "abuse"....your headache! )

To destroy my sense of reasoning all because I don't agree with u and u say its not abuse. Go and tell this to an army man and give full report
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visitors Killed In Kuje Prison GRAPHIC PICS by gberra: 9:38pm On Apr 18, 2017
Smoothie01:

What else do you want me do?. Haven't I been able to come to myself enough?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visitors Killed In Kuje Prison GRAPHIC PICS by Smoothie01(f): 10:08pm On Apr 18, 2017
IpobExposed:

To destroy my sense of reasoning all because I don't agree with u and u say its not abuse. Go and tell this to an army man and give full report
Who needs you to agree with me? did I in anyway insinuate that?Delusions!....Destroy ur sense of reasoningshocked?? I honestly wish I could do dat...You deserve a major overhaul .....You can keep running round looking for cover, it won't save ur sorry a*ss...I'll stop here...I've given you enough attention already

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visitors Killed In Kuje Prison GRAPHIC PICS by gberra: 11:30pm On Apr 18, 2017
Smoothie01:

Who needs you to agree with me? did I in anyway insinuate that?Delusions!....Destroy ur sense of reasoningshocked?? I honestly wish I could do dat...You deserve a major overhaul .....You can keep running round looking for cover, it won't save ur sorry a*ss...I'll stop here...I've given you enough attention already
wow! Angel Smoothie, This is entirely another version I must have been seeing 2nite.
It's cool though. Makes me remember that the bee has an honey & a sting too.

But smoothie why?.. knew I came off wrongly. I don offend una, abeg no vex biko.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visitors Killed In Kuje Prison GRAPHIC PICS by Notasyouthink: 3:07am On Apr 19, 2017
IpobExposed:

Lalasticlala this user is wishing me death.
The same way you always wish Kanu and his group death. Do you want him to clap for you?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visitors Killed In Kuje Prison GRAPHIC PICS by Notasyouthink: 3:10am On Apr 19, 2017
AntiIPOOP:
Nnamdi kanu is a terrorist
He is not like you!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visitors Killed In Kuje Prison GRAPHIC PICS by Notasyouthink: 3:15am On Apr 19, 2017
IpobExposed:

Thank u brother. And any opportunity he had he will use it to bomb how he burnt a police station below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HKcfVgQwX0
What led to the burning of a police station?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visitors Killed In Kuje Prison GRAPHIC PICS by Notasyouthink: 3:28am On Apr 19, 2017
IpobExposed:

Not only that they burnt a police station IPOB terrorist group have started robbing banks in Igwocha I have the evidence
Provide us with the evidence am here to dissect your lies and propaganda.
No peace for the wicked!!!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visitors Killed In Kuje Prison GRAPHIC PICS by owem19(m): 6:20am On Apr 19, 2017
Obinovictor:

You want it to make frontpage or not??

Look atew
...u be fool
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visitors Killed In Kuje Prison GRAPHIC PICS by Equal2DeTask(m): 6:33am On Apr 19, 2017
IpobExposed:

Not only that they burnt a police station IPOB terrorist group have started robbing banks in Igwocha I have the evidence

Fool...one day I will make sure u get arrested...

Where is the graphics pix...

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visitors Killed In Kuje Prison GRAPHIC PICS by Smoothie01(f): 7:40am On Apr 19, 2017
gberra:
wow! Angel Smoothie, This is entirely another version I must have been seeing 2nite.
It's cool though. Makes me remember that the bee has an honey & a sting too.

But smoothie why?.. knew I came off wrongly. I don offend una, abeg no vex biko.

Bia nwokea, av we met b4? do you av an alternate dat has crossed my path b4?? I do not appreciate ur mentions as there is no correlation....if you cant be straightforward, do you mind staying off?? wtf

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visitors Killed In Kuje Prison GRAPHIC PICS by Nobody: 8:00am On Apr 19, 2017
Smoothie01:

Bia nwokea, av we met b4? do you av an alternate dat has crossed my path b4?? I do not appreciate ur mentions as there is no correlation....if you cant be straightforward, do you mind staying off?? wtf

Madam go and sit down. U abused me that is simple. I didn't call the mods on u. pls don't reply me or abuse again before I call thwm
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visitors Killed In Kuje Prison GRAPHIC PICS by gberra: 8:22am On Apr 19, 2017
Smoothie01:

Angel smoothie, Top of the morning.

To start with, I called you out & sounded rude. I'm sorry. Really, there's something about you that stood out for me in a way. Look, there's no DP, nothing physical formed my opinion about you. Your moniker might be new but I guess a long time follower of this forum, and so must have known about the outlandishness that exists here. But in all of these, there is something that struck me... still observing though.

If you will allow us build conversation, I'll let you in on it. However you think of me, I am not all bad a person. Don't be too quick to conclude.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visitors Killed In Kuje Prison GRAPHIC PICS by Obinovictor(m): 8:26am On Apr 19, 2017
owem19:
...u be fool

Congratulations.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visitors Killed In Kuje Prison GRAPHIC PICS by PDJT: 11:04am On Apr 19, 2017
[s]
IpobExposed:

[/s]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visitors Killed In Kuje Prison GRAPHIC PICS by Kellibae(f): 1:16pm On Apr 19, 2017
Smoothie01:

Hahahaha this comment got me! grin
Becareful with them demons tho! grin

Seriously how can some1 be acting like dat to some1 he hardly know nor met befor undecided?
Has not even seen ir pix and he is actun all that. undecided... becareful with all this dem fcck boiys jare
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visitors Killed In Kuje Prison GRAPHIC PICS by Smoothie01(f): 1:27pm On Apr 19, 2017
Kellibae:

Hahahaha this comment got me! grin
Becareful with them demons tho! grin

Seriously how can some1 be acting like dat to some1 he hardly know nor met befor undecided?
Has not even seen ir pix and he is actun all that. undecided... becareful with all this dem fcck boiys jare
My dear I tire oh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osun 2018 Election: The Story Of Tantolorun By Lasisi Olagunju / Sultan Decries Lack Of Unity Among Muslims: Fooolish Sultan / Prepare For Mass Protest Over Subsidy Scam, Soyinka Tells Nigerians-nan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.