Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,111 members, 7,818,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Lagos Government To Execute Rev King And Others On Death Row - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lagos Government To Execute Rev King And Others On Death Row (50401 Views)

Lagos Government Suspends Re-Opening Of Churches And Mosques / Coronavirus: TB Joshua Reacts As Lagos Government Restricts Church Activities / Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Government To Execute Rev King And Others On Death Row by darocha1: 4:13pm On Apr 18, 2017
rip
Re: Lagos Government To Execute Rev King And Others On Death Row by Firefire(m): 4:14pm On Apr 18, 2017
RIP in advance Revd. Ezeugo.
Re: Lagos Government To Execute Rev King And Others On Death Row by piperson(m): 4:14pm On Apr 18, 2017
u say?

Re: Lagos Government To Execute Rev King And Others On Death Row by ChristyB(f): 4:14pm On Apr 18, 2017
This man is still alive? I know his "followers" will soon come here and say how "daddy" is innocent and doesn't deserve to die like this.
I don't know why they follow blindly these days.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government To Execute Rev King And Others On Death Row by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:14pm On Apr 18, 2017
Paulipopor:
He is innocent.
Who Is innocent?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government To Execute Rev King And Others On Death Row by obafemee80(m): 4:14pm On Apr 18, 2017
Over 10 years in captivity...

And now...

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government To Execute Rev King And Others On Death Row by Tpave(m): 4:14pm On Apr 18, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: Lagos Government To Execute Rev King And Others On Death Row by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 18, 2017
This should have happened a long time ago now, OVERDUE. Rest in peace in advance Mr King!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government To Execute Rev King And Others On Death Row by hucienda: 4:15pm On Apr 18, 2017
What?! So they mean dis barbarian still dey alive?! angry angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Government To Execute Rev King And Others On Death Row by Omoluabi16(m): 4:15pm On Apr 18, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
Music to Hopefullandlord's ears

Good riddance to bad rubbish
chai, frustration. hope you enjoyed your easter?
Re: Lagos Government To Execute Rev King And Others On Death Row by Omoluabi16(m): 4:16pm On Apr 18, 2017
themosthigh:
Religion is the worst thing you can give to a man.
Christianity is the most enduring lie in the nistiry of the universe while Islam is the most strongly ridiculous religion.
Christ is the most important mad man and he was a megalomaniac who was confident enough to call himself the only begotten son of God even though he was just a poor carpenter born out of wedlock to a seemingly holy virgin
cry harder sir. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Government To Execute Rev King And Others On Death Row by yemmight(m): 4:17pm On Apr 18, 2017
Some people for here no go happy at all. Ambode you are just too good. Doing the right things differentiate you among the rest. That execution should been done over 7 years ago.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government To Execute Rev King And Others On Death Row by dee02(m): 4:17pm On Apr 18, 2017
grin

Awesome.
Re: Lagos Government To Execute Rev King And Others On Death Row by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 18, 2017
Igbos on death row everywhere, even in Nigeria.
They really need Biafra oo... At least they wont have to hang dem selves

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Government To Execute Rev King And Others On Death Row by 2shur: 4:18pm On Apr 18, 2017
The most painful way to die.
Chai.
Firing squad things.
Rapists. Also
Bye killer

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government To Execute Rev King And Others On Death Row by madgoat(m): 4:18pm On Apr 18, 2017
Chisos cry cry cry cry
Re: Lagos Government To Execute Rev King And Others On Death Row by celebarn: 4:18pm On Apr 18, 2017
Lord have mercy!!!

Re: Lagos Government To Execute Rev King And Others On Death Row by mostHandsome01: 4:20pm On Apr 18, 2017
themosthigh:
Christianity is the most enduring lie in the nistiry of the universe while Islam is the most strongly ridiculous religion.
Christ is the most important mad man and he was a megalomaniac who was confident enough to call himself the only begotten son of God even though he was just a poor carpenter born out of wedlock to a seemingly holy virgin

he who has a head should have brain in it! but unfortunately, am sorry to say, your head seems to be filled with only watery pap alone sir.

7 Likes

Re: Lagos Government To Execute Rev King And Others On Death Row by mankan2k7(m): 4:20pm On Apr 18, 2017
Awo lo

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government To Execute Rev King And Others On Death Row by NemzySeries(m): 4:22pm On Apr 18, 2017
Rev suya......only u nearly turn ur whole church members to burnt offering

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government To Execute Rev King And Others On Death Row by andyanders: 4:23pm On Apr 18, 2017
pyyxxaro:
R.I.P to them in advance embarassed

Reve King can NEVER Rest in Peace. He MUST Rest in Pieces.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government To Execute Rev King And Others On Death Row by bumi10(m): 4:24pm On Apr 18, 2017
oboy
Re: Lagos Government To Execute Rev King And Others On Death Row by ihatebuhari(f): 4:25pm On Apr 18, 2017
themosthigh:
if u see the end of this year know that my God doesn't exist
Re: Lagos Government To Execute Rev King And Others On Death Row by kingsley3218(m): 4:25pm On Apr 18, 2017
themosthigh:
screw commot for ur head? undecided
Re: Lagos Government To Execute Rev King And Others On Death Row by NemzySeries(m): 4:25pm On Apr 18, 2017
themosthigh:
Na wa ooooo....even ordinary COMMON SENSE u cannot Afford?..... kontinu
Re: Lagos Government To Execute Rev King And Others On Death Row by Luminee(f): 4:26pm On Apr 18, 2017
@topic when are they going to start jailing and killing those few who have been killing thousands of innocent Nigerians through their corruption
Re: Lagos Government To Execute Rev King And Others On Death Row by pyyxxaro: 4:28pm On Apr 18, 2017
andyanders:

Reve King can NEVER Rest in Peace. He MUST Rest in Pieces.

Shuuooo

Bros u harsh oh cry
Re: Lagos Government To Execute Rev King And Others On Death Row by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 18, 2017
Jetleeee:
Chukwuemeka Ezeugo

Just another developer from potopoto republic that wanted to develop Lagos by force

I wonder why it took the judges so long to make this decision.

I don't usually do this, but believe me you're very STUPID

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Government To Execute Rev King And Others On Death Row by deandavid(m): 4:30pm On Apr 18, 2017
MadManTalking:
And their blood shall be on his head and children's children's heads.

Quote me and share the blood with him You dey rake. And people dey fear to quote u..
:Phe must die by hanging.
Re: Lagos Government To Execute Rev King And Others On Death Row by kingsmaila(m): 4:30pm On Apr 18, 2017
If i were the Governor i won't sign for his execution but rather allow him to die naturally in detention.
Re: Lagos Government To Execute Rev King And Others On Death Row by bobbybrown007: 4:33pm On Apr 18, 2017
ok, all i have to say is dat we shall meet after life king the slayer
Re: Lagos Government To Execute Rev King And Others On Death Row by 360crest(m): 4:33pm On Apr 18, 2017
I heard abt his pending execution when i was in jss3 2006 and now i am tru wit my university program and here is anoda bushit story of his pending execution .. If nah person rob fone nah newspaper wnt pick it... Dats y it pays to be an internal thief.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? / Winners Chapel's Game Of Thrones Poster (Photo) / Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter, Divine, Conducts Deliverance In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.