Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

EFCC Obtains Warrant To Search All Flats In Osborne Towers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Obtains Warrant To Search All Flats In Osborne Towers (27547 Views)

Names Of Occupants Of Osborne Towers Ikoyi Where $50m Was Found By EFCC / Court Ruling On The $48M Recovered From Osborne Towers, Ikoyi / Ikoyi $43 Million: Five Osborne Towers VIP Tenants Under EFCC Probe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Obtains Warrant To Search All Flats In Osborne Towers by goodnews777: 7:21pm On Apr 18, 2017
CASH TOWERS. CASH TOWERS.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Obtains Warrant To Search All Flats In Osborne Towers by goodnews777: 7:21pm On Apr 18, 2017
Cash Towers Lagos.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Obtains Warrant To Search All Flats In Osborne Towers by blackboy(m): 7:24pm On Apr 18, 2017
Shiitposter:
imagine if EFCC could comb through all the empty mansions in Abuja and those other big areas, what they will uncover will water the eyes of every nigerian
You got it right but many have invested their ill-gotten wealth on billion naira properties across Lagos and Abuja too not to mention those ferried outside the country.
Re: EFCC Obtains Warrant To Search All Flats In Osborne Towers by oyienootieno: 7:26pm On Apr 18, 2017
A little too late....

1 Like

Re: EFCC Obtains Warrant To Search All Flats In Osborne Towers by Shiitposter: 7:26pm On Apr 18, 2017
AngelicBeing:
True that, l am very angry reading this news, the politicians we have in Nigeria are heartless, they are ready to do anything to hide all the loot they stole, why not take them by surprise, when dealing with high end criminals like the once we have in Nigeria, element of surprise is the way to go, take them unawares, strike them when the list expect you sad angry

Actually i don't think an institution as big as EFCC doesn't know what the element of suprise really means, i'm just suprise they don't use it. probably it could be that they are trying to protect the owners of this loot by announcing their next step to the media in other to seem TRANSPARENT to the masses but indirectly sending signals to the looters. This people could actually be friends/drinking buddies. you never know, alot of crazy things happening in this world.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Obtains Warrant To Search All Flats In Osborne Towers by Ajeyo(m): 7:39pm On Apr 18, 2017
I support this motion wholeheartedly,infact,the search should be sudden and go round the nooks and crannies of Nigeria.We have money more than any country in this World.
Re: EFCC Obtains Warrant To Search All Flats In Osborne Towers by freekick: 7:41pm On Apr 18, 2017
The building is under close surveillance now. Some people just dey open mouth sha.
Re: EFCC Obtains Warrant To Search All Flats In Osborne Towers by TheFreeOne: 7:43pm On Apr 18, 2017
haykinzz:
Why EFFC mumu like this, after recorvering over 13bills only a fool will still keep his looted money in that same building

Meanwhile the whistle blower life is at stake now, i hope he gets maximum protection till he grow old and eventually die

That has been one of my concerns.

I attended some meetings in the course of my 'biz' within lekki/Ikoyi axis few days before this Osborne discovery and would have loved to follow up on a lead regarding a lipsrsealed --------- but had to consider the risk cos there's no guarantee of safety as far as I am concerned for whistle blowers.

If DSS officers can rob a bureau de change owner of 300m+ and a whistle blowers cover can be blown within few days in this case of Ikoyi haul then what's the guarantee that anyone passing information to government will live to enjoy his percentage on such loot?

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Obtains Warrant To Search All Flats In Osborne Towers by koboko69: 7:45pm On Apr 18, 2017
datola:
Those unidentifiable flats: Flats 'dash' 'dash'.

They would have moved the cash since now except EFCC (not NIA o) has been keeping watch since after the first discovery.

Nigeria is full of drama.

Every news outlet reported that the building have been under surveillance since then. Except they flush the money down the toilet grin

1 Like

Re: EFCC Obtains Warrant To Search All Flats In Osborne Towers by akanbiaa(m): 7:45pm On Apr 18, 2017
haykinzz:
Why EFFC mumu like this, after recorvering over 13bills only a fool will still keep his looted money in that same building

Meanwhile the whistle blower life is at stake now, i hope he gets maximum protection till he grow old and eventually die
Since the D day they have been monitoring movements in and out of the building, they never abandoned the building for once be it day or night.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Obtains Warrant To Search All Flats In Osborne Towers by koboko69: 7:46pm On Apr 18, 2017
haykinzz:

The building have been under surveillance since the first raid.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Obtains Warrant To Search All Flats In Osborne Towers by koboko69: 7:48pm On Apr 18, 2017
Shiitposter:

Actually i don't think an institution as big as EFCC doesn't know what the element of suprise really means, i'm just suprise they don't use it. probably it could be that they are trying to protect the owners of this loot by announcing their next step to the media in other to seem TRANSPARENT to the masses but indirectly sending signals to the looters. This people could actually be friends/drinking buddies. you never know, alot of crazy things happening in this world.

I actually read from day one that the building will remain under surveillance. And even media still reported that the building has beeen under surveillance since the first raid

1 Like

Re: EFCC Obtains Warrant To Search All Flats In Osborne Towers by akanbiaa(m): 7:48pm On Apr 18, 2017
They should never have given clues as to who the whistle blower was, a young graduate working there.
Re: EFCC Obtains Warrant To Search All Flats In Osborne Towers by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 18, 2017
Whistle blower don blow be that.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Obtains Warrant To Search All Flats In Osborne Towers by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 18, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Exactly, sometimes l wonder the kind of security apparatus we have in Nigeria, they should have taken every occupant by surprise, obtain the court injunction, show it to them and enter same day, meanwhile, they should have also sent plain cloth security men within and around the vicinity, search every car entering / leaving the building, just imagine the kind of money these vampires kept and millions are dying of hunger, starvation, some are looking for money to buy medications in the hospital and the list is endless, what a country sad[/b]

I agree with you 100%

1 Like

Re: EFCC Obtains Warrant To Search All Flats In Osborne Towers by drss2(m): 7:57pm On Apr 18, 2017
propaganda publicity stunts.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Obtains Warrant To Search All Flats In Osborne Towers by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 18, 2017
Jabioro:
The whistle-blower has been exposed..

Hmm not exactly, unless you know something I don't know. There are probably plenty of graduates living in that tower. We can't say whether its a female or male at this point... We can only make assumptions.
Re: EFCC Obtains Warrant To Search All Flats In Osborne Towers by AngelicBeing: 7:59pm On Apr 18, 2017
Shiitposter:

Ok, your analysis makes alot of sense to me now, l wish we could round up all these criminals that have rendered the masses homeless & hungry, collect all they stole, jail them and allow them taste the bitter side of life, how can you keep 43 Million Dollars and you are able to sleep at night, and you see millions of Nigerians starving to death, rendered homeless, sick and cant afford medications, jobless, depressed, frustrated, how do people sleep having such money and you see them going to church & mosques weekly to dance and pray, of course l know God himself will be angry seeing the kind of hypocrisy in the heart of all these godless and satanic vampires we have in Nigeria, do people no longer have conscience, what will you do with 15 billion Naira locked up in your room while millions are dying all around you sad

1 Like

Re: EFCC Obtains Warrant To Search All Flats In Osborne Towers by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 18, 2017
gypsey:
I don't believe they have the right to search the whole flats. oh! I forgot it's in nigeria, or do they? undecided

lol I get what you mean, but as long as they have a valid warrant, why not?
Re: EFCC Obtains Warrant To Search All Flats In Osborne Towers by Jabioro: 8:03pm On Apr 18, 2017
techgirlng:

Hmm not exactly, unless you know something I don't know. There are probably plenty of graduates living in that tower. We can't say whether its a female or male at this point... We can only make assumptions.
They have made a clue and it make narrow assumption to all young graduate around them.
Re: EFCC Obtains Warrant To Search All Flats In Osborne Towers by KAYD007(m): 8:07pm On Apr 18, 2017
ULSHERLAN:
Why will they say the whistle blower is a young graduate and works in the building. Too much info about the person has been disclosed which will obviously discourage other people from doing it.

That's what we called DISINFORMATION.........which is intentionally false or misleading information that is spread in a calculated way to deceive target wink
Re: EFCC Obtains Warrant To Search All Flats In Osborne Towers by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 18, 2017
Mortiple:
What was the outcome of the EFCC Search on the building last Saturday?

By the way, Nigerians are still anxious to know who owns the apartment where the money was discovered.

You are smart to have asked those questions, this is just another way to divert the attention of gullible Nigerians.
Re: EFCC Obtains Warrant To Search All Flats In Osborne Towers by Babacele: 8:09pm On Apr 18, 2017
HIGHESTPOPORI:
The way una dey defend Apc politicians sef,wanting Nigerians to believe only pdp politicians are corrupt,very funny
bros if I just say you stole N1billion without any evidence, so the world should believe such insanity? abi una no dey think sef?
Re: EFCC Obtains Warrant To Search All Flats In Osborne Towers by KAYD007(m): 8:10pm On Apr 18, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Exactly, sometimes l wonder the kind of security apparatus we have in Nigeria, they should have taken every occupant by surprise, obtain the court injunction, show it to them and enter same day, meanwhile, they should have also sent plain cloth security men within and around the vicinity, search every car entering / leaving the building, just imagine the kind of money these vampires kept and millions are dying of hunger, starvation, some are looking for money to buy medications in the hospital and the list is endless, what a country sad[/b]

Don't you think a building in which such large amount of money was found will be put under surveillance? It is protocol.
Re: EFCC Obtains Warrant To Search All Flats In Osborne Towers by RexTramadol1: 8:13pm On Apr 18, 2017
Even Imole in Ologi be whistle blower

nothing we no go see for this Nigeria oh!

e jw ka gbadura fun emi whistle blower
Re: EFCC Obtains Warrant To Search All Flats In Osborne Towers by bigtt76(f): 8:18pm On Apr 18, 2017
Next thing we go hear now be say the tower has been gutted by mysterious fire angry

1 Like

Re: EFCC Obtains Warrant To Search All Flats In Osborne Towers by LionDeLeo: 8:24pm On Apr 18, 2017
KAYD007:

Don't you think a building in which such large amount of money will be put under surveillance? It is protocol.

The only comment that should silence all these rubbish cacophony of sound about "surprise".
Re: EFCC Obtains Warrant To Search All Flats In Osborne Towers by comrChris(m): 8:27pm On Apr 18, 2017
Stupidity at its peak,so people that kept their money there will still leave it till now, OK make una continue to dey do us de more you look de less you see.

We too de watch una
Re: EFCC Obtains Warrant To Search All Flats In Osborne Towers by AngelicBeing: 8:28pm On Apr 18, 2017
KAYD007:

Don't you think a building in which such large amount of money was found will be put under surveillance? It is protocol.
Yeah, the other posters and others have said same, l just want them to punish all these bastar..ds that have inflicted severe hardship on the masses sad
Re: EFCC Obtains Warrant To Search All Flats In Osborne Towers by willibounce1(m): 8:30pm On Apr 18, 2017
You make a news like this public so that they can hide the money in another location abi? After they'll come and tell us nobody is claiming money they found
Re: EFCC Obtains Warrant To Search All Flats In Osborne Towers by brookz: 8:40pm On Apr 18, 2017
We ar tired of dis hide and seek bitwin d Real Owner, Efcc & FG.

Make wuna just share d chadaz to Nigerians. SHIKENAN.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Hails Buhari For Using Cheap Refreshments; "This Is The Change I Voted For" / Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Starts Today At Iwo Land (Photos) / Bianca Ojukwu Graduates From Alfonso El-Sabio University In Spain With M.sc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.