Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,423 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Names Of Occupants Of Osborne Towers Ikoyi Where $50m Was Found By EFCC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Names Of Occupants Of Osborne Towers Ikoyi Where $50m Was Found By EFCC (71540 Views)

Court Ruling On The $48M Recovered From Osborne Towers, Ikoyi / EFCC Obtains Warrant To Search All Flats In Osborne Towers / Ikoyi $43 Million: Five Osborne Towers VIP Tenants Under EFCC Probe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Names Of Occupants Of Osborne Towers Ikoyi Where $50m Was Found By EFCC by kahal29: 5:17am On Apr 19, 2017
SaharaReporters has obtained the full list of occupants of a swanky apartment building in Lagos where operatives of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) found close to $50million last week.

The building, located at 16 Osborne Road in Ikoyi, has nine floors of 19 Apartments and two penthouses. It is owned by a former Peoples Democratic Party chairman, Ahmed Muazu, who retained for himself the penthouses, 10A and B; as well as Apartments 11A and 11B.

Since the raid became public, the National Intelligence Agency (NIA) has laid claim to the funds, its Director-General Ayodele Oke saying it was meant for covert operations authorized by President Goodluck Jonathan during his tenure. SaharaReporters, however, reported on Monday that the woman who was discreetly ferrying the money into the apartment in bags was Mr. Oke’s wife, Folashade.

According to the apartment ownership list obtained by SaharaReporters, other owners include:

1A - A former Guaranty Trust Bank chairman, Fola Adeola, who owns Apartment 1A.

1B - Former Anambra Governor, Peter Obi and his wife, who own Apartment 1B.

2A - Ahmed Kida

2B - Ahmed Kida but apartment occupied by Esther Ogbue (a recently retired MD of NNPC)

3A - Kayode Sonaike

3B - Sterling Assets

4A and 4B - Leo Stan Ekeh

5A - Sterling Bank

5B - Damian Dodo, SAN

6A - Mo Abudu

6B - Career Terminal and Logistics Ltd.

7A - Mr. and Mrs. Edo-Osagie (Daughter of PDP Chieftain Anthony Anenih and her husband)

7B - Chobe Ventures Limited (Controlled by Folashade Oke, wife of DG, NIA) apartment where $50m was found by EFCC)

8A - Chikki Foods

8B - Mr. Balogun

9A - Damian Dodo, SAN

9B - Alhaji Tukur

10 A & B - Ahmed Muazu

11 A & B - Ahmed Muazu.

The NIA has claimed that it warehoused the funds at the apartment, which is under the control of the wife of its DG, as a “transit” arrangement, as it planned to move it to a more permanent location.

http://saharareporters.com/2017/04/18/names-lagos-luxury-apartment-owners-address-where-50m-was-found-efcc-revealed

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Names Of Occupants Of Osborne Towers Ikoyi Where $50m Was Found By EFCC by Nobody: 5:29am On Apr 19, 2017

This matter nah till 2019 oooh...

134 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Names Of Occupants Of Osborne Towers Ikoyi Where $50m Was Found By EFCC by benuejosh: 5:32am On Apr 19, 2017
Sahara reporters now doing what EFCC ought to have done ever since. But i just hope sahara reporters doesn't bring up another list later in the day. They change like chameleon

233 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Names Of Occupants Of Osborne Towers Ikoyi Where $50m Was Found By EFCC by Ekpekus(m): 5:33am On Apr 19, 2017
Who get the Money?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of Occupants Of Osborne Towers Ikoyi Where $50m Was Found By EFCC by haske7(f): 5:34am On Apr 19, 2017
Wailers I still dey find rotimi amaechi name..... iranu..... lalasticlala abeg fruit juice don ready

151 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Names Of Occupants Of Osborne Towers Ikoyi Where $50m Was Found By EFCC by sarrki(m): 5:36am On Apr 19, 2017
That senate president called baba adinni name should be among the list

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Names Of Occupants Of Osborne Towers Ikoyi Where $50m Was Found By EFCC by sarrki(m): 5:37am On Apr 19, 2017
I suspect Damian dodo

He's pdp lawyer sometimes around 2007 to 2013

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Names Of Occupants Of Osborne Towers Ikoyi Where $50m Was Found By EFCC by mykeljosef: 5:39am On Apr 19, 2017
where tf is amaracchi or what's his name

n why tf would NIA funds be in a private residence

n before zombies try n blame pdp as usual lets all note the cash found are mint notes

so it was certainly stacked during this administration

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Names Of Occupants Of Osborne Towers Ikoyi Where $50m Was Found By EFCC by nabiz(m): 5:39am On Apr 19, 2017
grin I am tired of Nigerian. This may be my last comment on politics section to avoid heart-attack. I will be happier and more useful to myself it I focus my efforts on how to build my company.

103 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Names Of Occupants Of Osborne Towers Ikoyi Where $50m Was Found By EFCC by rusher14: 5:39am On Apr 19, 2017
No Amaechi just as we thought.

For sure that money was PDP money for elections.

Can't tell if it was for future use or leftovers from the past.

It is certain that the triumvirate of FFK, Fayose and Wike cried thief so an innocent man could get lynched while they walked away unscathed.

It's OK.

No money for their criminal activities anymore.

Oke should be sacked forthwith.

All other homes ransacked.

God bless whistle-blowers worldwide.

Even if you are a local referee God bless.

116 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Names Of Occupants Of Osborne Towers Ikoyi Where $50m Was Found By EFCC by mykeljosef: 5:43am On Apr 19, 2017
please get sense

please

please

does it physically harm you to use sense??

abi akara of 2years is still affecting your thinking faculty

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Names Of Occupants Of Osborne Towers Ikoyi Where $50m Was Found By EFCC by datopaper(m): 5:47am On Apr 19, 2017
We don't need their full names.

We need good government

4 Likes

Re: Names Of Occupants Of Osborne Towers Ikoyi Where $50m Was Found By EFCC by sarrki(m): 5:48am On Apr 19, 2017
nabiz:
grin I am tired of Nigerian. This may be my last comment on politics section to avoid heart-attack. I will be happier and more useful to myself it I focus my efforts on how to build my company.

You have to be a nation builder also

If the foundation be faulty what can the righteous do?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of Occupants Of Osborne Towers Ikoyi Where $50m Was Found By EFCC by 989900: 5:56am On Apr 19, 2017
The NIA has claimed that it warehoused the funds at the apartment, which is under the control of the wife of its DG, as a “transit” arrangement, as it planned to move it to a more permanent location.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Names Of Occupants Of Osborne Towers Ikoyi Where $50m Was Found By EFCC by segebase(m): 5:57am On Apr 19, 2017
vg
Re: Names Of Occupants Of Osborne Towers Ikoyi Where $50m Was Found By EFCC by Splashme: 5:58am On Apr 19, 2017
Let's wait again.

SaharaReporters has been
changing versions too often

4 Likes

Re: Names Of Occupants Of Osborne Towers Ikoyi Where $50m Was Found By EFCC by Davash222(m): 5:58am On Apr 19, 2017
sarrki:

You have to be a nation builder also
If the foundation be faulty what can the righteous do?
Did you just quote the Bible??
Wonders shall never end.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of Occupants Of Osborne Towers Ikoyi Where $50m Was Found By EFCC by sarrki(m): 6:00am On Apr 19, 2017
Davash222:

Did you just quote the Bible??

Wonders shall never end.

The book of thy lord shall not depart out of thy mouth

Joshua 8

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of Occupants Of Osborne Towers Ikoyi Where $50m Was Found By EFCC by Realist2: 6:03am On Apr 19, 2017
Money that people all over the world are struggling to get oo, this one has become orphan money. It can only happen in Naija. Who own the money ?.

1 Like

Re: Names Of Occupants Of Osborne Towers Ikoyi Where $50m Was Found By EFCC by Davash222(m): 6:04am On Apr 19, 2017
sarrki:

The book of thy lord shall not depart out of thy mouth
Joshua 8
Amen to that.. Shalom.

9 Likes

Re: Names Of Occupants Of Osborne Towers Ikoyi Where $50m Was Found By EFCC by Atiku2019: 6:08am On Apr 19, 2017
Cool
Re: Names Of Occupants Of Osborne Towers Ikoyi Where $50m Was Found By EFCC by rusher14: 6:10am On Apr 19, 2017
Oke should be detained and interrogated by the DSS and of course his wife should face same treatment.

Such dark monies are capable of undermining any government through nefarious activities.

Sometimes we talk about Boko Haram sponsors without paying attention to money movement.

This matter should be looked at from all angles.

Oke is said to have gotten clearance from GEJ sounds lousy but should also be considered especially as PDP paraphernalia were part of the cache.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Names Of Occupants Of Osborne Towers Ikoyi Where $50m Was Found By EFCC by Realdeals(m): 6:10am On Apr 19, 2017
The conjecture that the money belong to the PDP could be true.

17 Likes

Re: Names Of Occupants Of Osborne Towers Ikoyi Where $50m Was Found By EFCC by RZArecta(m): 6:13am On Apr 19, 2017
sarrki:
I suspect Damian dodo

He's pdp lawyer sometimes around 2007 to 2013
you saw 7b controlled by Folashade Oke yet you're stringing Damian Dodo. How dense can you get upstairs ?

26 Likes

Re: Names Of Occupants Of Osborne Towers Ikoyi Where $50m Was Found By EFCC by Nobody: 6:15am On Apr 19, 2017
Really thats an exotic apartment building.

See names abeg. No poor man among them o

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of Occupants Of Osborne Towers Ikoyi Where $50m Was Found By EFCC by menxer: 6:23am On Apr 19, 2017
Well, I came to check for Rotimi Ameachi, I should say i am highly disappointed to still find Muazu on the list.

Please amongst the listed names which one is an APC chieftain?

15 Likes

Re: Names Of Occupants Of Osborne Towers Ikoyi Where $50m Was Found By EFCC by omenkaLives(m): 6:23am On Apr 19, 2017
I hope to see Amaechi take the case against the blabbermouths Lere and FFK to a logical conclusion.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of Occupants Of Osborne Towers Ikoyi Where $50m Was Found By EFCC by opalu: 6:24am On Apr 19, 2017
I did the Structural Design and Site Supervision of this Building then I was working with a Company in Onikan prior to starting Daystar Shelter Ltd.
The Architectural design of this building done by an Isreali firm. The Owner saw this exact building at Isreal and bought the Plans.
Each apartment has Wet Kitchen and Dry Kitchen. Wet kitchen for foods like poundo yam, fufu etc. The dry kitchen for Spaghetti etc.
If you have an apartment for instance, you own like 3rd floor and 4th floor. A type of 1 Storey building inside a multi storey. So your apartment won't be on a single floor as is obtainable in other projects.

The Bottom line is this, the problem is not how magnificent this project is nor who owns what Apartment. The problem is only with whoever looted Nigeria's money and hid it there.
Nigeria needs 1000 of this calibre of Structure in order to be like Dubai that we so cherish.

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of Occupants Of Osborne Towers Ikoyi Where $50m Was Found By EFCC by LifeMapEmpire(f): 6:25am On Apr 19, 2017
Ewo!!!

1 Like

Re: Names Of Occupants Of Osborne Towers Ikoyi Where $50m Was Found By EFCC by mikeycharles(m): 6:26am On Apr 19, 2017
I just don't know what to say lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Names Of Occupants Of Osborne Towers Ikoyi Where $50m Was Found By EFCC by BiafraIShere(m): 6:27am On Apr 19, 2017
Nigeria is a failed country, divide the zoo immediately so we can have sanity pls!

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Seals Apere Embelakpo's Houses In Bayelsa (pics) / Destiny Etiko Meets With Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi (Photo) / Atiku Has Only Himself To Blame!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.