Stats: 3,166,673 members, 7,865,705 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 12:25 AM

Beating Your Wife Is A Blessing- Muslim Women - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Beating Your Wife Is A Blessing- Muslim Women (2411 Views)

Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again / My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice / My Wife Is Not What I Thought Before We Got Married: I Want To Divorce (2) (3) (4)

Re: Beating Your Wife Is A Blessing- Muslim Women by dee02(m): 7:02am On Apr 19, 2017
johnson232:

I'm not surprise...violence is the only approach known to u...
I am not surprised, not 'i am not surprise'
You see why i said you were brainless?! grin
Re: Beating Your Wife Is A Blessing- Muslim Women by alBHAGDADI: 7:11am On Apr 19, 2017
dee02:

So, this all you have to give for Allah's barbarism?

Pls, ignore Allah by not beating your wife.

Re: Beating Your Wife Is A Blessing- Muslim Women by johnson232: 7:16am On Apr 19, 2017
dee02:

u are brainy, yet gullible as a day old baby. Allowed yourself to be brainwashed by that evil u call a religion. u folks represent nothing good. The distinct state of peace existing between Islam & other religions is more than enough shame to be a muslim. Imagine the pains u guys ve inflicted on this nation... the killings & bombings...yet u see no evil in it. Nigeria would have been a peaceful nation, if not for Islam... keep on exhibiting your folly...

Terrorist

Re: Beating Your Wife Is A Blessing- Muslim Women by dee02(m): 7:25am On Apr 19, 2017
johnson232:

u are brainy, yet gullible as a day old baby. Allowed yourself to be brainwashed by that evil u call a religion. u folks represent nothing good. The distinct state of peace existing between Islam & other religions is more than enough shame to be a muslim. Imagine the pains u guys ve inflicted on this nation... the killings & bombings...yet u see no evil in it. Nigeria would have been a peaceful nation, if not for Islam... keep on exhibiting your folly...

Terrorist

Good morning rabid dog Johnson
May you and your folks rot in the deepest portion of hell fire
Say Amen? Fu...cking phlegm spitting basta.....rd grin
Re: Beating Your Wife Is A Blessing- Muslim Women by dee02(m): 7:27am On Apr 19, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
So, this all you have to give for Allah's barbarism?

Pls, ignore Allah by not beating your wife.

Albhagdadi get lost, you stinking blood clot! cheesy
Re: Beating Your Wife Is A Blessing- Muslim Women by teemy(m): 7:28am On Apr 19, 2017
at this point i would say to each his own. no foreign country would come and topple the nigerian govt as the nigerian people have shown acceptance. if it is not your religion, you cannot call for reforms. only a person like dee02 can.
Re: Beating Your Wife Is A Blessing- Muslim Women by teemy(m): 7:32am On Apr 19, 2017
even the women were seen to accept it. if you need to pick a fight go to the religion section where it is one a minute. let's work with what we agree on in this section rather than what divides us biko. every religion has its shameful sides. #dogma
Re: Beating Your Wife Is A Blessing- Muslim Women by dee02(m): 7:41am On Apr 19, 2017
teemy:
at this point i would say to each his own. no foreign country would come and topple the nigerian govt as the nigerian people have shown acceptance. if it is not your religion, you cannot call for reforms. only a person like dee02 can.
GBAM!!!!
Thank you wise one.
Re: Beating Your Wife Is A Blessing- Muslim Women by dee02(m): 7:42am On Apr 19, 2017
teemy:
even the women were seen to accept it. if you need to pick a fight go to the religion section where it is one a minute. let's work with what we agree on in this section rather than what divides us biko. every religion has its shameful sides. #dogma
Yeah. You are right, some bloody moro....ns wont see sense in what you have said though and it is a shame!
Re: Beating Your Wife Is A Blessing- Muslim Women by teemy(m): 7:45am On Apr 19, 2017
dee02:

GBAM!!!!
Thank you wise one.
and now it is time for all-sides-apology ceremony and hands-shaking peace keeping awards. oya start.
Re: Beating Your Wife Is A Blessing- Muslim Women by johnson232: 8:21am On Apr 19, 2017
dee02:

Good morning rabid dog Johnson
May you and your folks rot in the deepest portion of hell fire
Say Amen? Fu...cking phlegm spitting basta.....rd grin

Stop trying so hard to defend the indefensible... the more u try, the more silly u look. U know hell exist? yet u murderers commit so much evil? U ought to be ashamed of yourself & that evil u call a religion....for all the atrocities. Verses from d Quran.. Evidence that Islam is clearly and concisely Evil & Violent.

Quran (3:56) – “As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help.”

Quran (3:151) – “Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority”.

Quran (4:76) – “Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah…”

Islam is a history of hate, murder & terror. Islam is a terrorist cult that hides behind the mask of religion in order to achieve its mission of world domination.
Trump is already working on banning Muslim communities from entering the U.S. I know sooner or later...the terrorist cult called Islam will face extinction...

Islam - Bunch of terrorists...

Re: Beating Your Wife Is A Blessing- Muslim Women by johnson232: 8:30am On Apr 19, 2017
teemy:
that of Islam cannot be overlooked... Some Muslims ve come out to publicly dissociate themselves from all d attacks...claiming those responsible for atrocities are fanatics....

but whether fanatics or not....they are all muslims...
Re: Beating Your Wife Is A Blessing- Muslim Women by Nobody: 8:33am On Apr 19, 2017
johnson232:

Stop trying so hard to defend the indefensible... the more u try, the more silly u look. U know hell exist? yet u murderers commit so much evil? U ought to be ashamed of yourself & that evil u call a religion....for all the atrocities. Verses from d Quran.. Evidence that Islam is clearly and concisely Evil & Violent.

Quran (3:56) – “As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help.”

Quran (3:151) – “Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority”.

Quran (4:76) – “Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah…”

Islam is a history of hate, murder & terror. Islam is a terrorist cult that hides behind the mask of religion in order to achieve its mission of world domination.
Trump is already working on banning Muslim communities from entering the U.S. I know sooner or later...the terrorist cult called Islam will face extinction...

Islam - Bunch of terrorists...
Chai!!!!

This is revealing. will keep those verses for future references
Fight for Allah. No wonder boko haram chant Allah before carrying out any attack. So for their mind them they fight for Allah grin
Re: Beating Your Wife Is A Blessing- Muslim Women by teemy(m): 8:56am On Apr 19, 2017
@johnson232 if you desire peace you will find, if conflict you will find. that is the way of man. remember our christian origins that created atheism (check wikipedia for st. barthelomew' day massacre) or events of heretic burnings or spanish ...
Re: Beating Your Wife Is A Blessing- Muslim Women by teemy(m): 9:00am On Apr 19, 2017
inquisition. we all have have our shame of attrosites committed in the name of religion by fellow believers. this is a majorly islam time. take your shots and revel in the joy of others' shame. once satisfied you can stop or laugh some more.
Re: Beating Your Wife Is A Blessing- Muslim Women by teemy(m): 9:06am On Apr 19, 2017
whether you like it or not, it is moral muslims like dee02 that can make desired changes but once you keep castigating and hounding them they tend to relent. consider a foreigner's view of saying ALL NIGERIANS are scammers when just a few are.
Re: Beating Your Wife Is A Blessing- Muslim Women by teemy(m): 9:10am On Apr 19, 2017
as i said if you keep looking for faults you will find. what i expect is for a non muslim to draw the attention of a muslim to what we all agree is a harmful practice and encourage him or her to work towards its abolition. W. Wilberforce was american
Re: Beating Your Wife Is A Blessing- Muslim Women by dee02(m): 9:48am On Apr 19, 2017
teemy:
whether you like it or not, it is moral muslims like dee02 that can make desired changes but once you keep castigating and hounding them they tend to relent. consider a foreigner's view of saying ALL NIGERIANS are scammers when just a few are.

God bless you.
Re: Beating Your Wife Is A Blessing- Muslim Women by Papasmal(m): 1:14pm On Apr 19, 2017
Answer

Re: Beating Your Wife Is A Blessing- Muslim Women by daveP(m): 4:27pm On Apr 19, 2017
lalasticlala i saw snake on this thread
Re: Beating Your Wife Is A Blessing- Muslim Women by alBHAGDADI: 7:46pm On Apr 19, 2017
Papasmal:
Answer
Who told you Mohammad never hit a woman? He not only hit Aisha his 9yr old wife, he also endorsed wife beating.

Muhammad struck his favorite wife, Aisha, in the chest one evening when she left the house without his permission. Aisha narrates

Sahih Muslim (4:2127) -
"He struck me on the chest which caused me pain."

Abu Dawud (2141) - "Iyas bin ‘Abd Allah bin Abi Dhubab reported the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) as saying: Do not beat Allah’s handmaidens, but when ‘Umar came to the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) and said: Women have become emboldened towards their husbands, he (the Prophet) gave permission to beat them. "
Re: Beating Your Wife Is A Blessing- Muslim Women by Papasmal(m): 8:36pm On Apr 19, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Who told you Mohammad never hit a woman? He not only hit Aisha his 9yr old wife, he also endorsed wife beating.

Muhammad struck his favorite wife, Aisha, in the chest one evening when she left the house without his permission. Aisha narrates

Sahih Muslim (4:2127) -
"He struck me on the chest which caused me pain."

Abu Dawud (2141) - "Iyas bin ‘Abd Allah bin Abi Dhubab reported the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) as saying: Do not beat Allah’s handmaidens, but when ‘Umar came to the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) and said: Women have become emboldened towards their husbands, he (the Prophet) gave permission to beat them. "

I think u know d reward of blasphemy on sacred things,

Continue ur reward await u.

Duvets For Sale( 12k) / I Am Sad Now / My Fiancee's Parent Says "No"