Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,666 members, 7,823,883 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Abandoned Vintage Mercedes Benz In Ibadan - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Abandoned Vintage Mercedes Benz In Ibadan (28086 Views)

Sedan Vehicles: Do Toyota's Outlast Mercedes Benz In Real Life? NO!!! / Man Crashes A Borrowed Benz In Delta (Photos) / Driver Covers Himself With Umbrella While Driving An Open-roof Benz In The Rain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abandoned Vintage Mercedes Benz In Ibadan by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 19, 2017
sojikul:
Check

That is NOT a Ferrari.
Re: Abandoned Vintage Mercedes Benz In Ibadan by olumaxi(m): 9:26pm On Apr 19, 2017
Lolz
belatoxx:

I know the Owner of that car and i can help...I already told the owner to keep eyes on it
Re: Abandoned Vintage Mercedes Benz In Ibadan by olumaxi(m): 9:27pm On Apr 19, 2017
Lolz
OLUFUNK:
@ no 5, Adebayo street, kuola area, apata Ibadan.
Re: Abandoned Vintage Mercedes Benz In Ibadan by dipperdapper: 1:34am On Apr 20, 2017
@alvin007 pls tell me where the location at. corperdapo@gmail.com
Re: Abandoned Vintage Mercedes Benz In Ibadan by Alvin007: 2:51am On Apr 20, 2017
Alvin007:
I was driving along Apata axis of the ancient city of Ibadan..when I suddenly noticed a vintage Mercedes Benz carefully parked by the road side. I really can't say if the car was driven to that spot. But, I'm sure twasn't there a month ago. Holla if u're interested in its precise location.
Cc egunmogaji

Disclaimer: This is to inform those of y'all with sinister thoughts, that I haven't shared the details of this vehicle's location with anyone. This topic wasn't meant to be a front page topic. That was why I even had to mention an uncle, whom I thought might be interested in such 'vintage' collection. He is not a thief and I believe he can afford to purchase it from its owner. Nairaland should be a home of responsible people, not a den of robbers. I take no responsibility for anything sinister that happens to this car.

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Vintage Mercedes Benz In Ibadan by Nobody: 3:39am On Apr 20, 2017
Alvin007:

Disclaimer: This is to inform those of y'all with sinister thoughts, that I haven't shared the details of this vehicle's location with anyone. This topic wasn't meant to be a front page topic. That was why I even had to mention an uncle, whom I thought might be interested in such 'vintage' collection. He is not a thief and I believe he can afford to purchase it from its owner. Nairaland should be a home of responsible people, not a den of robbers. I take no responsibility for anything sinister that happens to this car.

Don't feel bad, it's the curse of the front page. If you noticed most if not all of the blowhards are not regulars in Car Talk.

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Vintage Mercedes Benz In Ibadan by kengodson: 7:35pm On May 03, 2017
Alvin007:
I was driving along Apata axis of the ancient city of Ibadan..when I suddenly noticed a vintage Mercedes Benz carefully parked by the road side. I really can't say if the car was driven to that spot. But, I'm sure twasn't there a month ago. Holla if u're interested in its precise location.
Cc egunmogaji
OP, were is your number, mine is 08160618424
Re: Abandoned Vintage Mercedes Benz In Ibadan by dotedote: 9:00pm On May 03, 2017
Greenbuoy:
Dindinrin n din robo... Afofun gbemu
Yes na. ......Afofun gbemu. Elerikeri alaye baje.
Mashanfani oponu ayirada.
Re: Abandoned Vintage Mercedes Benz In Ibadan by kengodson: 9:04pm On May 03, 2017
ok

Re: Abandoned Vintage Mercedes Benz In Ibadan by billy187(m): 9:22pm On May 03, 2017
EgunMogaji:

This is incorrect.
It's a W108.
The car posted by OP? I could almost swear that's a W112
Re: Abandoned Vintage Mercedes Benz In Ibadan by Greenbuoy(m): 10:01pm On May 03, 2017
N o n s e n s e

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Moaoun Designs An Audi R8 For Nigerian Roads (photos) / BMW Does The Bottle Cap Challenge With A BMW M4 Coupé (Video) / Volvo Unveils A Self-driving Electric Truck With No Passenger Compartment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.