Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Sedan Vehicles: Do Toyota's Outlast Mercedes Benz In Real Life? NO!!! - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Sedan Vehicles: Do Toyota's Outlast Mercedes Benz In Real Life? NO!!! (5270 Views)

Man Crashes A Borrowed Benz In Delta (Photos) / 2019 A-Class Sedan Is The Cheapest 2019 Mercedes-Benz / Driver Covers Himself With Umbrella While Driving An Open-roof Benz In The Rain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sedan Vehicles: Do Toyota's Outlast Mercedes Benz In Real Life? NO!!! by weyreypey: 11:06pm On Jun 23, 2019
I see W123, W124 all around... still alive and kicking well. Where are the Toyota models of then?
In real life experiences Mercedes Benz Sedan vehicles outlast Toyota

Example attached

1 Like

Re: Sedan Vehicles: Do Toyota's Outlast Mercedes Benz In Real Life? NO!!! by weyreypey: 11:07pm On Jun 23, 2019
W124 is so reliable and cost friendly that herbAlist now use it to peddle wares
Re: Sedan Vehicles: Do Toyota's Outlast Mercedes Benz In Real Life? NO!!! by weyreypey: 11:07pm On Jun 23, 2019
W123 still very much around, even kayharry is selling a 1976-1986 Mercedes Benz on Nairaland!!

Re: Sedan Vehicles: Do Toyota's Outlast Mercedes Benz In Real Life? NO!!! by weyreypey: 11:08pm On Jun 23, 2019
Battle royale
Re: Sedan Vehicles: Do Toyota's Outlast Mercedes Benz In Real Life? NO!!! by nurey(m): 10:19am On Jun 24, 2019
see the way he even said it with confidence, you are proud to be driving around a tin of milk with wheels grin

well for your information we have

Toyota Camry 1990

Lexus LS400 19xx

My favorite Honda/Acura legend with the j30 engine 19xx

Acura RL 19xx with the J35 engine.

Honda Civic Europe 19xx

Nissan bluebird 19xx

Nissan NS2000

Mitsubishi lancer 19xx (Overload)

Nissan Urban 198x (go to oshodi and do your sight seeing)

just to mention a few.

like I always say Benz and Rust = 1 and 2 smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sedan Vehicles: Do Toyota's Outlast Mercedes Benz In Real Life? NO!!! by weyreypey: 10:51am On Jun 24, 2019
nurey:
see the way he even said it with confidence, you are proud to be driving around a tin of milk with wheels grin

well for your information we have

Toyota Camry 1990

Lexus LS400 19xx

My favorite Honda/Acura legend with the j30 engine 19xx

Acura RL 19xx with the J35 engine.

Honda Civic Europe 19xx

Nissan bluebird 19xx

Nissan NS2000

Mitsubishi lancer 19xx (Overload)

Nissan Urban 198x (go to oshodi and do your sight seeing)

just to mention a few.

like I always say Benz and Rust = 1 and 2 smiley
Only the Merc W123 is from far behind, nothing of that era is from Toyota.... Talk with proof.... Don't come seeking attention here

5 Likes

Re: Sedan Vehicles: Do Toyota's Outlast Mercedes Benz In Real Life? NO!!! by nurey(m): 2:13pm On Jun 24, 2019
weyreypey:

Only the Merc W123 is from far behind, nothing of that era is from Toyota....

you are obviously delusional, you stay in the city like a keyboard warrior that you are and write articles that are meaningless and believe you are telling a story.

There are several Toyota corona T80 and 90, Mitsubishi Galant A120 and A130, Datsun 610 and 620series, Nissan caravan E23 available in Southwest scattered all over and several other vehicles, only those who transverse the forest and farmlands of Southwest will notice the availability of these vehicles.

fine they may not be classic enough to be wanted by collectors but the work they do, no Benz engine can or chassis can match it.

9 Likes

Re: Sedan Vehicles: Do Toyota's Outlast Mercedes Benz In Real Life? NO!!! by CocoaOla: 2:36pm On Jun 24, 2019
Ordinary peugeot 504 and 505 then beat the the two but now Peugeot is just a piece of craps
Re: Sedan Vehicles: Do Toyota's Outlast Mercedes Benz In Real Life? NO!!! by weyreypey: 2:57pm On Jun 24, 2019
nurey:

you are obviously delusional, you stay in the city like a keyboard warrior that you are and write articles that are meaningless and believe you are telling a story.

There are several Toyota corona T80 and 90, Mitsubishi Galant A120 and A130, Datsun 610 and 620series, Nissan caravan E23 available in Southwest scattered all over and several other vehicles, only those who transverse the forest and farmlands of Southwest will notice the availability of this vehicles.

fine they may not be classic enough to be wanted by collectors but the work they do, no Benz engine can or chassis can match it.

In your dreams... Pictures or quiet!! Meanwhile stop seeking attention.... This thread is about Mercedes and Toyota.

2 Likes

Re: Sedan Vehicles: Do Toyota's Outlast Mercedes Benz In Real Life? NO!!! by nurey(m): 3:16pm On Jun 24, 2019
weyreypey:

In your dreams... Pictures or quiet!!
I don't go to farm for fanfare and selfie I go to farm for serious business.
Weyreypey waiting for pix.... Eternity grin

2 Likes

Re: Sedan Vehicles: Do Toyota's Outlast Mercedes Benz In Real Life? NO!!! by weyreypey: 6:00pm On Jun 24, 2019
nurey:

I don't go to farm for fanfare and selfie I go to farm for serious business.

Weyreypey waiting for pix.... Eternity grin
Is this your selfie?

2 Likes

Re: Sedan Vehicles: Do Toyota's Outlast Mercedes Benz In Real Life? NO!!! by weyreypey: 7:18pm On Jun 24, 2019
CocoaOla:
Ordinary peugeot 504 and 505 then beat the the two but now Peugeot is just a piece of craps
Don't you dare
Re: Sedan Vehicles: Do Toyota's Outlast Mercedes Benz In Real Life? NO!!! by OfficialSam(m): 4:29pm On Jun 26, 2019
nurey:

There are several Toyota corona T80 and 90, Mitsubishi Galant A120 and A130, Datsun 610 and 620series, Nissan caravan E23 available in Southwest scattered all over and several other vehicles, only those who transverse the forest and farmlands of Southwest will notice the availability of these vehicles.

You even have the time to respond to his naivety. Benz my foot!

1 Like

Re: Sedan Vehicles: Do Toyota's Outlast Mercedes Benz In Real Life? NO!!! by OfficialSam(m): 4:29pm On Jun 26, 2019
nurey:

Re: Sedan Vehicles: Do Toyota's Outlast Mercedes Benz In Real Life? NO!!! by weyreypey: 4:41pm On Jun 26, 2019
OfficialSam:

liar these pics are NOT your foot..... hehehe you remain a liar unless you can identify your foot here..... grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sedan Vehicles: Do Toyota's Outlast Mercedes Benz In Real Life? NO!!! by cluewebhost(m): 8:20am On Jun 27, 2019
Let's put it this way.

Both cars attached are 1984 models.

Which one do we still see on the road?

Which one would you still drive in 2019?

8 Likes

Re: Sedan Vehicles: Do Toyota's Outlast Mercedes Benz In Real Life? NO!!! by weyreypey: 8:40am On Jun 27, 2019
cluewebhost:
Let's put it this way.

Obviously the vboot Mercedes Benz!! I knew nurey was delusional

2 Likes

Re: Sedan Vehicles: Do Toyota's Outlast Mercedes Benz In Real Life? NO!!! by nurey(m): 8:57am On Jun 27, 2019
cluewebhost:
Let's put it this way.

Your comparison holds no water

the V10 was started in 1982 and ended in 1986

The w124 is 1985 model year, only prototypes were
unveiled in 1984.

Both cars are still been driven in 2019, is it not what you have you will cherish. Toyota is not dragging luxury or refinement during those times, they just wanted to prove they could make reliable and fuel efficient rides.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sedan Vehicles: Do Toyota's Outlast Mercedes Benz In Real Life? NO!!! by nurey(m): 9:04am On Jun 27, 2019
weyreypey:

Obviously the vboot Mercedes Benz!! I knew nurey was delusional

While Benz was still getting vehicle designs from St Louis sugar carton grin in the 80s and 90s, Toyota was employing youths to design the future, compare this crown with the Box vehicles Benz manufactures

1 Like

Re: Sedan Vehicles: Do Toyota's Outlast Mercedes Benz In Real Life? NO!!! by weyreypey: 9:28am On Jun 27, 2019
nurey:

While Benz was still getting vehicle designs from St Louis sugar carton grin in the 80s and 90s, Toyota was employing youths to design the future, compare this crown with the Box vehicles Benz manufactures
Stop twisting the topic. Mercedes Benz cars are built to outlast Toyota cars in all forms... We are talking about 1976 and you are mentioning 1987... Oga park well

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sedan Vehicles: Do Toyota's Outlast Mercedes Benz In Real Life? NO!!! by weyreypey: 9:37am On Jun 27, 2019
nurey:

unveiled in 1984.

Both cars are still been driven in 2019, is it not what you have you will cherish. Toyota is not dragging luxury or refinement during those times, they just wanted to prove they could make reliable and fuel efficient rides.
And kayharry's car started 1976 right?

Re: Sedan Vehicles: Do Toyota's Outlast Mercedes Benz In Real Life? NO!!! by nurey(m): 10:00am On Jun 27, 2019
weyreypey:

And kayharry's car started 1976 right?

person wey never visit another person papa farm go talk say nah him papa farm big pass

that's an E20 coupe Toyota Corolla E20 1970 currently in the naija market for 4.2million can you beat that?

1 Like

Re: Sedan Vehicles: Do Toyota's Outlast Mercedes Benz In Real Life? NO!!! by cluewebhost(m): 10:17am On Jun 27, 2019
nurey:

unveiled in 1984.

The "W124" of 1985 is more appealing, more available and can be driven with pride compared to the "V10" of 1985

2 Likes

Re: Sedan Vehicles: Do Toyota's Outlast Mercedes Benz In Real Life? NO!!! by weyreypey: 10:20am On Jun 27, 2019
nurey:

person wey never visit another person papa farm go talk say nah him papa farm big pass

that's an E20 coupe Toyota Corolla E20 1970 currently in the naija market for 4.2million can you beat that?
Stop posting 2015 threads.... I gave 2019 proofs of 1976 Mercedes Benz cars!!
Re: Sedan Vehicles: Do Toyota's Outlast Mercedes Benz In Real Life? NO!!! by cluewebhost(m): 10:21am On Jun 27, 2019
This should be compared to an S-Class(whatever "W" it is) of same year.

Apples for Apples

nurey:

Re: Sedan Vehicles: Do Toyota's Outlast Mercedes Benz In Real Life? NO!!! by cluewebhost(m): 10:23am On Jun 27, 2019
weyreypey:

The Toyotas are all dead. I see Mercedes Older than me still used as daily drivers in Port Harcourt.

5 Likes

Re: Sedan Vehicles: Do Toyota's Outlast Mercedes Benz In Real Life? NO!!! by nurey(m): 10:31am On Jun 27, 2019
weyreypey:

stop talking trash the E20 is available today today bring 4.2m and it's yours.

The crown too are available but not for sale
Re: Sedan Vehicles: Do Toyota's Outlast Mercedes Benz In Real Life? NO!!! by nurey(m): 10:36am On Jun 27, 2019
cluewebhost:

The Toyotas are all dead. I see Mercedes Older than me still used as daily drivers in Port Harcourt.

Bros calm down we are arguing about availability of old Japanese vehicles on the roads still functioning nobody is dragging luxury or comparing anything other than can we see these vehicles on road working.

you are in PH come to abeokuta and ibadan Toyota Datsun and Mitsubishi 1960s and 70s plenty

83-87 Civic

land cruiser J70 1984 model

Re: Sedan Vehicles: Do Toyota's Outlast Mercedes Benz In Real Life? NO!!! by cluewebhost(m): 10:39am On Jun 27, 2019
Sedan Vehicles: Do Toyota's Outlast Mercedes Benz In Real Life?

nurey:

Bros calm down we are arguing about availability of old Japanese vehicles on the roads still functioning nobody is dragging luxury or comparing anything other than can we see these vehicles on road working.

you are in PH come to abeokuta and ibadan Toyota Datsun and Mitsubishi 1960s and 70s plenty

83-87 Civic

land cruiser J70 1984 model

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sedan Vehicles: Do Toyota's Outlast Mercedes Benz In Real Life? NO!!! by nurey(m): 10:55am On Jun 27, 2019
cluewebhost:
Sedan Vehicles: Do Toyota's Outlast Mercedes Benz In Real Life?

I and the op are not new in this game, just take it easy and let me and him play our ping pong, I have already posted 4 door sedan Toyota crown and 2 door sedan Corolla. This is an attention seeking thread and I have ops time grin

if you have free time you can still partake Sha the more the merrier.

1 Like

Re: Sedan Vehicles: Do Toyota's Outlast Mercedes Benz In Real Life? NO!!! by nurey(m): 11:03am On Jun 27, 2019
just for the records incase

Re: Sedan Vehicles: Do Toyota's Outlast Mercedes Benz In Real Life? NO!!! by cluewebhost(m): 11:13am On Jun 27, 2019
nurey:

I and the op are not new in this game, just take it easy and let me and him play our ping pong, I have already posted 4 door sedan Toyota crown and 2 door sedan Corolla. This is an attention seeking thread and I have ops time grin

if you have free time you can still partake Sha the more the merrier.

No power o!

Come and Buy Web Hosting or build Website na money we dey find grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Review Of The 2007 Hyundai Veracruz, / Betwen Honda Cross Tour And Toyota Venza / C300 Or 335i?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.