Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

I Want To Travel To Uk, Did Anyone Have An Idea: - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Want To Travel To Uk, Did Anyone Have An Idea: (808 Views)

Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc / Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe / Introduction Letter To UK Embassy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Travel To Uk, Did Anyone Have An Idea: by daresco: 8:51pm On Jan 02, 2010
i need a uk visa do anybody have link for me and what am going to need
Re: I Want To Travel To Uk, Did Anyone Have An Idea: by justwise(m): 9:19pm On Jan 02, 2010
Visit uk border agency website
Re: I Want To Travel To Uk, Did Anyone Have An Idea: by bidell1(f): 11:04pm On Jan 02, 2010
Did Anyone Have An Idea?

yes I did!

hahaha
Re: I Want To Travel To Uk, Did Anyone Have An Idea: by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 03, 2010
daresco:

If your written English is this bad, how do you hope to be able to fill in the required forms? And how will you cope when you're called for oral interview? undecided
Re: I Want To Travel To Uk, Did Anyone Have An Idea: by chika98: 9:47am On Jan 03, 2010
Siena:

If your written English is this bad, how do you hope to be able to fill in the required forms? And how will you cope when you're called for oral interview? undecided

lol I have an uncle who takes 2-3 hours to fill out a job application form. English is indeed vital in the the west grin
Re: I Want To Travel To Uk, Did Anyone Have An Idea: by coolier(f): 11:34am On Jan 03, 2010
smiley
Re: I Want To Travel To Uk, Did Anyone Have An Idea: by ella1: 12:44pm On Jan 03, 2010
@daresco, Yes!Anyone have an Idea lol tongue Pls brush up ur english. grin
Re: I Want To Travel To Uk, Did Anyone Have An Idea: by flekan(m): 2:56pm On Jan 03, 2010
ella1:

@daresco, Yes!Anyone have an Idea lol tongue Pls brush up your english. grin

Lmao!

daresco:

Do you have wings?
Re: I Want To Travel To Uk, Did Anyone Have An Idea: by safer23(m): 5:08pm On Jan 04, 2010
I think it is a good omen if you can just correct the guy rather than mocking him,
Re: I Want To Travel To Uk, Did Anyone Have An Idea: by Busybody2(f): 8:04pm On Jan 04, 2010
safer23:

I think it is a good omen if you can just correct the guy rather than mocking him,

Are you minding your fellow Nigerians, they love nothing better that to pull people down undecided

Its not as if the UK he is going to is all that oh, otherwise why would everyone, graduates included, who can't spell, read or write claim to be dyslexic, heck it is even recognised as a disability and you can even claim DSA for it, you get extra time to hand in your exams, as well as get loads of support from your lecturers undecided British education my yansh cool
Re: I Want To Travel To Uk, Did Anyone Have An Idea: by niceguy10: 4:49pm On Jan 07, 2010
Idea as in what?
Re: I Want To Travel To Uk, Did Anyone Have An Idea: by naija2net: 4:53am On Jan 09, 2010
Hi Pal,

You Can contact UK embassy for authentic

information and visa guide. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

The Requirements Of Tuition Free Universities In Europe / Get Visas To The United States Of America / Vessel Oil Tanker For Lease,renting Of Tug,house Boats,barges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.