Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Shocking! Lady Posts Names Of Men She Has Infected With HIV/AIDS On Social Media - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Shocking! Lady Posts Names Of Men She Has Infected With HIV/AIDS On Social Media (2217 Views)

Akwa Ibom Blames High Rate Of HIV/AIDS On Influx Of Visitors / 100 Ladies Working For NGOs In Borno Impregnated And Infected With HIV / Lady Marks 10 Years Of Being Infected With HIV By Her Husband On Wedding Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking! Lady Posts Names Of Men She Has Infected With HIV/AIDS On Social Media by KingstonDome: 8:12pm On Apr 18, 2017
This is really shocking.

A woman who has been infected with the deadly virus, HIV/AIDS,  out of anger slept around with men and then infected them with the virus.

She did not stop there but also compiled a list of their names and posted it online.

See the list below,

www.kingstondome.com.ng/2017/04/shocking-lady-posts-names-of-men-she.html?m=1

Lalasticlala Seun Mynd44

Re: Shocking! Lady Posts Names Of Men She Has Infected With HIV/AIDS On Social Media by divinehand2003(m): 8:14pm On Apr 18, 2017
Lol

It looks made up to me
Re: Shocking! Lady Posts Names Of Men She Has Infected With HIV/AIDS On Social Media by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 18, 2017
Those men were dumb to overlook protection.

1 Like

Re: Shocking! Lady Posts Names Of Men She Has Infected With HIV/AIDS On Social Media by tolugar: 8:22pm On Apr 18, 2017
Thank God my name is not there

2 Likes

Re: Shocking! Lady Posts Names Of Men She Has Infected With HIV/AIDS On Social Media by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 18, 2017
Tosyne2much,come and see your name o

*Chairman of kittycats* grin
grin grin

#Runs outta thread
Re: Shocking! Lady Posts Names Of Men She Has Infected With HIV/AIDS On Social Media by Yuneehk(f): 8:36pm On Apr 18, 2017
tolugar:
Thank God my name is not there
Sure. Those names don't look Nigerian. The one that'll be written by a Nigerian lady would be released soon and I'll love to see the look on your face when you see your name tongue

1 Like

Re: Shocking! Lady Posts Names Of Men She Has Infected With HIV/AIDS On Social Media by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 18, 2017
grin
Re: Shocking! Lady Posts Names Of Men She Has Infected With HIV/AIDS On Social Media by Young03(m): 8:54pm On Apr 18, 2017
HIV still de exist?
Am only afraid of death
qoute me n get a spiritual slap
Re: Shocking! Lady Posts Names Of Men She Has Infected With HIV/AIDS On Social Media by Olanrefront3355(m): 9:04pm On Apr 18, 2017
WTF? That's me in number ** grin
tongue
Re: Shocking! Lady Posts Names Of Men She Has Infected With HIV/AIDS On Social Media by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:09pm On Apr 18, 2017
Any man who slept with that demon unprotected DESERVES anything they got from that woman..... I only feel sorry for the gfs and wives of these deluded men
Re: Shocking! Lady Posts Names Of Men She Has Infected With HIV/AIDS On Social Media by josephine123: 9:29pm On Apr 18, 2017
wat a shame
Re: Shocking! Lady Posts Names Of Men She Has Infected With HIV/AIDS On Social Media by Khd95(m): 9:30pm On Apr 18, 2017
So who is this mysterious woman
Re: Shocking! Lady Posts Names Of Men She Has Infected With HIV/AIDS On Social Media by chiwex(m): 10:54pm On Apr 18, 2017
fake news. no twitter screenshot available to show as prove
Re: Shocking! Lady Posts Names Of Men She Has Infected With HIV/AIDS On Social Media by KingstonDome: 1:07am On Apr 19, 2017
chiwex:
fake news. no twitter screenshot available to show as prove

Excuse me This is no fake news at all.

Lalasticlala
Re: Shocking! Lady Posts Names Of Men She Has Infected With HIV/AIDS On Social Media by KingstonDome: 7:00am On Apr 19, 2017
Lalasticlala
Re: Shocking! Lady Posts Names Of Men She Has Infected With HIV/AIDS On Social Media by alezzy13: 9:54am On Apr 19, 2017
yeye blogger.

which social media is that? and how exactly did she know she infected the men? they went for a test and brought the result to her?

BTW those pop-ups are VERY irritating!! angry angry
Re: Shocking! Lady Posts Names Of Men She Has Infected With HIV/AIDS On Social Media by HealthMatters16: 3:42pm On Apr 19, 2017
Ignorance is a DISEASE! HIV is very CURABLE but lots of people are unaware of this!!

(1) (Reply)

Inside Psychiatric Yabaleft Where People Are Scared Of (video) / 10 Health Benefits Of Groundnuts / A World Class Orthopaedic Hospital In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.