Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,222 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:39 PM

Air Force Set To Bombard Militants, Boko Haram With New Mi-35m Attack Choppers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Air Force Set To Bombard Militants, Boko Haram With New Mi-35m Attack Choppers (32837 Views)

Militants, Boko Haram Frustrated My Administration ― Buhari / NAF Mi-35M Helicopter Gunships From Russia Land In Benue State. Photos / NAF MI-35M Helicopter Gunship Records First Hit In Boko Haram Battle(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Force Set To Bombard Militants, Boko Haram With New Mi-35m Attack Choppers by GoodMuyis(m): 10:44pm On Apr 18, 2017
We should be talking about the effectiveness of our military upgrade not tribal comment
This Gunship is powerful is think, NAF should have it up to eight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAMHp_ZGX9Y
Re: Air Force Set To Bombard Militants, Boko Haram With New Mi-35m Attack Choppers by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 18, 2017
IpobExposed:
Boko Haram terrorist Niger Delta militants and don't forget IPOB terrorist.

They are terrorist because they burnt a police station
are you done with your WAEC exams boy?

1 Like

Re: Air Force Set To Bombard Militants, Boko Haram With New Mi-35m Attack Choppers by burkingx(f): 10:56pm On Apr 18, 2017
Young03:
Nigeria funny abeg

SET TO BOMBARD

una never bombard them n ur bringing the news to the internet

so u expect them to remain there and wait for u to bombard them while they have seen the news on net

gerarahia mehn...bitch

Re: Air Force Set To Bombard Militants, Boko Haram With New Mi-35m Attack Choppers by Zebrudaya666: 10:59pm On Apr 18, 2017
IpobExposed:

only vagabonds takes a frustrated jambito serious
Re: Air Force Set To Bombard Militants, Boko Haram With New Mi-35m Attack Choppers by Jesusloveyou: 11:01pm On Apr 18, 2017
olaboy33:
which way Nigeria??

As you've overjoyously told the whole world.... u expect boko Haram or those militants to wait and let you come and bomb them
you see your life?.
That is just tactics for them to actually come out
If they come out, they wil die, and if they remain in where they are, they wil stil die.

2 Likes

Re: Air Force Set To Bombard Militants, Boko Haram With New Mi-35m Attack Choppers by wildernessVoice: 11:12pm On Apr 18, 2017
I beg may dem no forget to bomb herdsmen too.
Re: Air Force Set To Bombard Militants, Boko Haram With New Mi-35m Attack Choppers by Ebije1(m): 11:16pm On Apr 18, 2017
So u tink dey will wait fr air force to come attack them after dis kind of whistle blowing.? we kip praying fr dis nation bt d leaders sef no wan get sense at all. I remember d attack on Osama by the U.S was secretly done and it was successful after which we all got to knw. If dem ready, dey shld b more tactical and nt blabbing.

1 Like

Re: Air Force Set To Bombard Militants, Boko Haram With New Mi-35m Attack Choppers by promohouse(m): 11:17pm On Apr 18, 2017
“Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee”.
Ps. 112:6
Prayer Points
1. Father I thank you for not allowing the enemies of this nation to rejoice, in Jesus name.
2. Economic terrorists, hear the word of the Lord, you shall not prosper again, in Jesus’ name.
3. Nigeria shall not die but live to declare the works of the Lord, in Jesus’ name.
4. Any power forcing hardship into this country, scatter beyond recognition, in the name of Jesus.
5. Oh God arise and uproot anything you did not plant in this nation, in Jesus’ name.
6. Wicked imaginations fashioned against this country, expire now by fire, in Jesus name.
7. Idol house in this country waging war against the economy of this nation, scatter by fire, in Jesus name.
8. Revival fire of God, overshadow this nation and let it glory shine, in Jesus name.
9. Agenda of evil personalities in this country, be uprooted speedily, in the name of Jesus.
10. The wisdom to rule well, oh God, impact it into our leaders, in Jesus name.
11. Any evil authority waiting to destroy the plan and purpose of God in this nation, shall fail woefully, in Jesus’ name.
12. Any evil recession in this nation, expire now, in Jesus’ name.
13. Evil personalities sponsoring death of persons in this nation, be exposed and be disgraced, in the name of Jesus.
14. Let the angel of the Lord fish out any evil personality hiding the wealth of this nation, in Jesus’ name
15. Any negative decisions waiting to be taken at the top level of governance, it shall not stand, in Jesus’ name.
16. Oh God arise and shake the heavens and the earth of this nation and let your desire come forth, in Jesus name.
17. Wicked imaginations fashioned against the throne of Christ in this nation, expire now, in Jesus name.
18. Any decision taken at the senate, that will favour the masses, it shall not be aborted, in Jesus’ name.
19. Satanic cabals programmed to move this nation backward, be paralyzed, in Jesus’ name.
20. There shall be No peace for wicked rulers in this nation, in Jesus’ name.
Pray now!

hotprayerzones

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Air Force Set To Bombard Militants, Boko Haram With New Mi-35m Attack Choppers by TheNathan(m): 11:22pm On Apr 18, 2017
IpobExposed:

grin afonja spotted
Re: Air Force Set To Bombard Militants, Boko Haram With New Mi-35m Attack Choppers by capricornian(m): 11:26pm On Apr 18, 2017
God bless that Professor for saying the truth. This is the kind of truth we should be getting from religious leaders.

The country has lost it!

Btruth:
Professor Isa Hussaini of Faculty of Pharmacy University of Maiduguri wrote:

The blame for what Nigeria has become falls on you and me. Not Buhari, not Jonathan, not Obasanjo and definitely not Abacha.

Our wickedness stinks to the heavens as we go about our daily lives, pulling down everyone and everything to become rich. We import substandard products, fake drugs and expired baby food unfit for human consumption and we have the nerve to complain about leadership?

We even steal from widows, orphans, and refugees. We take their food and sell it for profit. No conscience. Nothing is sacred. No one is spared. We build substandard roads, schools, houses, hospitals, all for profit at the expense of human life;an invaluable item which all our profit and contract sum cannot buy.

One would think this behavior is reserved for urchins but it would surprise you that this is the character of many decent looking people who appear to be normal but are not any better than Boko Haram members. They are church members, Muslims, husbands, wives and sadly youths.

We pervert justice and pretend we do not know right from wrong just to serve our selfish interests. Slave traders pale in comparison to what we do to ourselves. We are wickedness personified. So much hatred flows in our blood and we transfer it to our children. It's evident in what we say and do.

We have fasting and prayer sessions all year long, night vigils and deliverance when the actual problem is us. We simply cannot learn to love others . It is me, me, me. That is all that ever matters. It is sickening. Anyone who cannot love has no business in politics, Government and in Nigeria. Until we understand this, we will continue on this path of destruction.

I can Change, You can Change, They can Change and We can Change by Sharing and Spreading this message. Change starts with Me.

2 Likes

Re: Air Force Set To Bombard Militants, Boko Haram With New Mi-35m Attack Choppers by SalamRushdie: 11:27pm On Apr 18, 2017
EazyMoh:

Lol! The only pressure the headline is on your terrorist fragile wicked hate-filled hearts.
Dem no born d militants well! Nonsense!

You have started again when the economy nose dive your useless uncle Buhari will run to London again and leave Osinbanjo to find a solution only to come back and spoil things again .
Re: Air Force Set To Bombard Militants, Boko Haram With New Mi-35m Attack Choppers by Adminisher: 11:34pm On Apr 18, 2017
nizetee:
The enemy attacks without announcement. That's why they're called terrorists. That's the secret of their success. Why won't NA adopt this simple strategy of war? Grow NA grin well done shocked

Does not work on terrorists. Terrorists are not a conventional enemy. I would actually over communicate plans if I were a military commander to make them make "unforced errors" or expose themselves in trying to react or run away.

When you communicate and you show off stuff you have the cover for all the secret / clandestine stuff you are doing as well

That is why Trump is wrong when he says you should hide all plans from ISIS. What ISIS?, is it the one they are monitoring all their comms everyday? . The fight against terrorism is multi dimensional and you must use psy ops as well.
Re: Air Force Set To Bombard Militants, Boko Haram With New Mi-35m Attack Choppers by Eluwilussit(m): 11:50pm On Apr 18, 2017
Young03:
Nigeria funny abeg

SET TO BOMBARD

so u expect them to remain there and wait for u to bombard them while they have seen the news on net

gerarahia mehn...bitch

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Air Force Set To Bombard Militants, Boko Haram With New Mi-35m Attack Choppers by DonJ29: 12:28am On Apr 19, 2017
Young03:
Nigeria funny abeg

SET TO BOMBARD

gerarahia mehn...bitch
you just nailed it. I greet u
Re: Air Force Set To Bombard Militants, Boko Haram With New Mi-35m Attack Choppers by biz2get(m): 12:29am On Apr 19, 2017
When I read Thread Like this..

I start to wonder,

Why Not Just Nuke The Whole Sambisa...

All this low budget bombs what can dey hurt.?
Re: Air Force Set To Bombard Militants, Boko Haram With New Mi-35m Attack Choppers by JuanJO(m): 12:40am On Apr 19, 2017
IpobExposed:

let dat mouth u use to call IPOB weeder
Re: Air Force Set To Bombard Militants, Boko Haram With New Mi-35m Attack Choppers by Nobody: 12:46am On Apr 19, 2017
When U.S military wanted to "bombard" Syria, we didnt hear it on the news that "U.S military SET TO bombard syria". What we heard was that "U.S military yesterday night CARRIED OUT heavy bombardment on Syria" So youve told them you've told BH on the media that you will bombard them. Why dont you kuku as well tell them what route they will use to escape before you get there.
Re: Air Force Set To Bombard Militants, Boko Haram With New Mi-35m Attack Choppers by Originalsly: 2:21am On Apr 19, 2017
sarrki:

It's part of warfare

Please be patriotic even for 2hrs

It will do you good
Hmmm....part of warfare... to tell the enemy you are ready to attack.... what you willl be using in the attack....and later on more would be used. The enemy will just sit and wait.
Re: Air Force Set To Bombard Militants, Boko Haram With New Mi-35m Attack Choppers by opribo(m): 3:17am On Apr 19, 2017
How did we get to this, that a govt will just be blabbing anyhow like this has never been known in the history of our nation, I'm not surprised though when you have unfit deadwoods manning sensitive positions in our country.

The same boko they have technically defeated, the same boko airforce is holding press conference here and there, the same boko they say have fled sambissa forest. OK no problem. Somebody wake me up from this nightmarish govt.
Re: Air Force Set To Bombard Militants, Boko Haram With New Mi-35m Attack Choppers by Greenbuoy(m): 4:55am On Apr 19, 2017
N o n s e n s e
Re: Air Force Set To Bombard Militants, Boko Haram With New Mi-35m Attack Choppers by Tonason: 5:34am On Apr 19, 2017
I am sick and tired of this irresponsible govt. You are advertising your crusade on the media. Besides you told us that they are defeated. Who are you bombing again?
Re: Air Force Set To Bombard Militants, Boko Haram With New Mi-35m Attack Choppers by kabawa(m): 6:06am On Apr 19, 2017
Young03:
Nigeria funny abeg

SET TO BOMBARD

gerarahia mehn...bitch

You are a slowpoke shocked
Re: Air Force Set To Bombard Militants, Boko Haram With New Mi-35m Attack Choppers by kabawa(m): 6:09am On Apr 19, 2017
vantage001:
na MI-35 dem dey jubilate for like this? cheesy
What will they now do when they finally get a sukhoi or an s300?

Tell that to your village king.
Mad man tongue
Re: Air Force Set To Bombard Militants, Boko Haram With New Mi-35m Attack Choppers by kabawa(m): 6:13am On Apr 19, 2017
Motherfucker2:

They will take Shekau to Aso Rock, he will relax and eat fried Chicken with that 90 years old donkey while the Nigerian Army bomb innocent plants in Sambisa

You are really fucking
Re: Air Force Set To Bombard Militants, Boko Haram With New Mi-35m Attack Choppers by advocatebaba(m): 6:16am On Apr 19, 2017
Young03:
Nigeria funny abeg

SET TO BOMBARD

gerarahia mehn...bitch
my very thought... some info nid 2b classified.
Re: Air Force Set To Bombard Militants, Boko Haram With New Mi-35m Attack Choppers by nwosu35: 6:27am On Apr 19, 2017
Ok

Re: Air Force Set To Bombard Militants, Boko Haram With New Mi-35m Attack Choppers by babapressy(m): 6:57am On Apr 19, 2017
Kill them all
Re: Air Force Set To Bombard Militants, Boko Haram With New Mi-35m Attack Choppers by Ikpangi: 7:05am On Apr 19, 2017
I was passing shocked
Re: Air Force Set To Bombard Militants, Boko Haram With New Mi-35m Attack Choppers by discusant: 7:49am On Apr 19, 2017
dre11:

http://dailypost.ng/2017/04/18/air-force-set-bombard-militants-boko-haram-new-mi-35m-attack-choppers/

Restructure Nigeria politically to let militants, Boko Haram, SECESSIOINST groups to stop.

Stop acquiring jet fighters to bomb and set fire on Nigerian groups tired of protest against the failed political system, then took to militancy, Boko Haram and secessioin.
Re: Air Force Set To Bombard Militants, Boko Haram With New Mi-35m Attack Choppers by Danpotter(m): 7:51am On Apr 19, 2017
what about bombing fulani herdsmiscreants
Re: Air Force Set To Bombard Militants, Boko Haram With New Mi-35m Attack Choppers by Danpotter(m): 7:54am On Apr 19, 2017
what about bombing fulani herdmiscreants

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bayo Omoboriowo Renovates School Building, Donates School Bags In Ekiti (Photos) / Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University / Nigerian Rail Masterplan In One Pic Buhari Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.