Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,296 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Air Force Set To Bombard Militants, Boko Haram With New Mi-35m Attack Choppers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Air Force Set To Bombard Militants, Boko Haram With New Mi-35m Attack Choppers (32683 Views)

Militants, Boko Haram Frustrated My Administration ― Buhari / NAF Mi-35M Helicopter Gunships From Russia Land In Benue State. Photos / NAF MI-35M Helicopter Gunship Records First Hit In Boko Haram Battle(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Force Set To Bombard Militants, Boko Haram With New Mi-35m Attack Choppers by discusant: 7:54am On Apr 19, 2017
Motherfucker2:

They will take Shekau to Aso Rock, he will relax and eat fried Chicken with that 90 years old donkey while the Nigerian Army bomb innocent plants in Sambisa

Lots of Zombies believe that Nigerians with conscience have forgotten the truth, ecause Jonathan literally abdicated in 2015, thus made a man like Buhari become president of Nigeria.
Re: Air Force Set To Bombard Militants, Boko Haram With New Mi-35m Attack Choppers by Codes151(m): 8:07am On Apr 19, 2017
Equating militants to boko haram!! Northern mentality is like expired yeast from egg!

Btw! That every morning text message from mtn data offer is irritating
Re: Air Force Set To Bombard Militants, Boko Haram With New Mi-35m Attack Choppers by mapet: 8:13am On Apr 19, 2017
vantage001:
na MI-35 dem dey jubilate for like this? cheesy
What will they now do when they finally get a sukhoi or an s300?

...the same jubilations
Re: Air Force Set To Bombard Militants, Boko Haram With New Mi-35m Attack Choppers by mapet: 8:21am On Apr 19, 2017
GoodMuyis:
We should be talking about the effectiveness of our military upgrade not tribal comment
This Gunship is powerful is think, NAF should have it up to eight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAMHp_ZGX9Y

Eight? or Fifty for starters..... if we vote so much into military budget, we better spend them to truly update our arsenal

1 Like

Re: Air Force Set To Bombard Militants, Boko Haram With New Mi-35m Attack Choppers by GoodMuyis(m): 8:28am On Apr 19, 2017
mapet:

Eight? or Fifty for starters..... if we vote so much into military budget, we better spend them to truly update our arsenal

As in 50, AM afraid we may not be able to afford the budget couple with economy situation. By the way we are not at war just fighing terrorist
Re: Air Force Set To Bombard Militants, Boko Haram With New Mi-35m Attack Choppers by mapet: 8:31am On Apr 19, 2017
GoodMuyis:

As in 50, AM afraid we may not be able to afford the budget couple with economy situation. By the way we are not at war just fighing terrorist

....not at once, but I imaging we should be purchasing like 5 every year......along the line we will have either technology transfer or reverse engineering to make/assemble/combine our own like India, China, Pakistan etc
Re: Air Force Set To Bombard Militants, Boko Haram With New Mi-35m Attack Choppers by EazyMoh(m): 8:31am On Apr 19, 2017
SalamRushdie:

You have started again when the economy nose dive your useless uncle Buhari will run to London again and leave Osinbanjo to find a solution only to come back and spoil things again .
Yeah? And what's the worst you can do about it? Wail?

1 Like

Re: Air Force Set To Bombard Militants, Boko Haram With New Mi-35m Attack Choppers by awololaa: 8:42am On Apr 19, 2017
BABA.Awolola Adetunbi. Native Doctor 09090908584...+2349090908584 is greeting all is numerous customers and all your problems that have gone with the past year will not come back to your life again and all your dream shall come true.And further appreciates all his customers who are wishing him happy birthday and pray that all your solved problems shall never rise again.. The chief herbalist of ijebu general, what do you really need?
Do you want your market to be more mover?
Do you have any disease?
Do you want to be more famous?
Do you have a husband problem or wife problem?
Do you need total command at work?
Do you have problem at work ?
Are you fighting for any position
Do you have any case to win? in any problem you have,just come to BABA.Awolola Adetunbi,ogun state and your problem shall be solved...Has your lover abandoned you for other ladies after he has promised to marry you? Have the evil spirits blocked your marriage from having the fruits of the womb? Call dis number if you have any spiritual problem 09090908584...+2349090908584
Re: Air Force Set To Bombard Militants, Boko Haram With New Mi-35m Attack Choppers by SalamRushdie: 8:46am On Apr 19, 2017
EazyMoh:

Yeah? And what's the worst you can do about it? Wail?

Your days of wailing are by the corner don't worry
Re: Air Force Set To Bombard Militants, Boko Haram With New Mi-35m Attack Choppers by EazyMoh(m): 8:58am On Apr 19, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Your days of wailing are by the corner don't worry
Na actually they have been over. Since the IB was kicked out.
Re: Air Force Set To Bombard Militants, Boko Haram With New Mi-35m Attack Choppers by bantudra: 9:00am On Apr 19, 2017
EazyMoh:

ineffectual bafoonery... grin

that guy dont have shame a tall...boko haram declares a caliphate in the territory he is in charge of and he doesnt feel nothing...

other leaders in other countries would have commited harakiri...thats shameful...only igbos dont find nothing wrong with it...

igbos minds is completly fvcked up...maybe its because of the loose of the civil war or they are happy when nigeria loose the same way they lost... undecided

1 Like

Re: Air Force Set To Bombard Militants, Boko Haram With New Mi-35m Attack Choppers by bantudra: 9:08am On Apr 19, 2017
its better we dont allow igbos to lead anything anymore.........too dangerous for the rest of nigeria that are not igbos...

let them concentrate on their south east and let nigerian politics alone....
Re: Air Force Set To Bombard Militants, Boko Haram With New Mi-35m Attack Choppers by bantudra: 9:14am On Apr 19, 2017
many are dead and those igbos think its nice to call the entire north terrorists....

the generations in the north today are not the same that did that nonesense progrom in the 60s....

they always forget that fact...nooooo...mbanu...igbos shouldnt be allowed to be in charge of the entire nigeria..

let them be in charge of the south east only..
Re: Air Force Set To Bombard Militants, Boko Haram With New Mi-35m Attack Choppers by SalamRushdie: 9:14am On Apr 19, 2017
EazyMoh:

smiley enjoy the last tenure of your clueless Buhari

1 Like

Re: Air Force Set To Bombard Militants, Boko Haram With New Mi-35m Attack Choppers by bantudra: 9:15am On Apr 19, 2017
SalamRushdie:

smiley enjoy the last tenure of your clueless Buhari

last??...why last??...who should we vote??...jonathan again??...

you think we are suicidal like you??...
Re: Air Force Set To Bombard Militants, Boko Haram With New Mi-35m Attack Choppers by SalamRushdie: 9:18am On Apr 19, 2017
bantudra:

last??...why last??...who should we vote??...jonathan again??...

you think we are suicidal like you??...

Did I call Jonathan?

1 Like

Re: Air Force Set To Bombard Militants, Boko Haram With New Mi-35m Attack Choppers by bantudra: 9:23am On Apr 19, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Did I call Jonathan?

didnt you mean jonathan..??...who else??...i cant think of any igbo without sentiments in the moment....

who??...

ofcourse you have jonathan in your mind....but that idea you can completly scratch it....

no south easterner is allowed to become president for the next decades...until you igbos get it...

you want to play stubborn and criminal??...no trouble..we will threat una as criminals....

1 Like

Re: Air Force Set To Bombard Militants, Boko Haram With New Mi-35m Attack Choppers by SalamRushdie: 9:30am On Apr 19, 2017
bantudra:

didnt you mean jonathan..??...who else??...i cant think of any igbo without sentiments in the moment....

who??...

ofcourse you have jonathan in your mind....but that idea you can completly scratch it....

no south easterner is allowed to become president for the next decades...until you igbos get it...

you want to play stubborn and criminal??...no trouble..we will threat una as criminals....

Na wa oo so much hatred for the south on Ur post ..Ot is well God will see us through

1 Like

Re: Air Force Set To Bombard Militants, Boko Haram With New Mi-35m Attack Choppers by cybriz82(m): 9:33am On Apr 19, 2017
sarrki:

It's part of warfare

Please be patriotic even for 2hrs

It will do you good

which mumu warfare u want to come n kill me with knife n u xpect me to sit down n cross my leg n sleep abi
Re: Air Force Set To Bombard Militants, Boko Haram With New Mi-35m Attack Choppers by uvalued(m): 9:34am On Apr 19, 2017
Young03:
Nigeria funny abeg

SET TO BOMBARD

una never bombard them n ur bringing the news to the internet

so u expect them to remain there and wait for u to bombard them while they have seen the news on net

gerarahia mehn...bitch

FUTURISTIC AIR FORCE grin grin grin SET TO like APC "to be" "will be" etc add yours
Re: Air Force Set To Bombard Militants, Boko Haram With New Mi-35m Attack Choppers by bantudra: 9:36am On Apr 19, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Na wa oo so much hatred for the south on Ur post ..Ot is well God will see us through

you are the people that didnt want to stop...

hallllllloooooooooooooooo.
newsflash...:

the generation of nigerians today are not the same of the 60s.......you igbos can not hold us captive till kingdom comes....!!! angry angry

forget it....
Re: Air Force Set To Bombard Militants, Boko Haram With New Mi-35m Attack Choppers by SalamRushdie: 9:41am On Apr 19, 2017
bantudra:

you are the people that didnt want to stop...

hallllllloooooooooooooooo.
newsflash...:

the generation of nigeria today are not the same of the 60s.......you igbos can not hold us captive till kingdom comes....!!! angry angry

forget it....

How many Igbo people have ruled Nigeria that you now claim they have held you hostage? I Think you are either paranoid or being silly with the truth ...The last time I checked the North has been the one holding this country back

1 Like

Re: Air Force Set To Bombard Militants, Boko Haram With New Mi-35m Attack Choppers by Ebije1(m): 9:43am On Apr 19, 2017
I suspect dere r some govt officials here. They r d 1s quoting and insulting d concerned Nigerians say d pure truth.
Re: Air Force Set To Bombard Militants, Boko Haram With New Mi-35m Attack Choppers by ephi123(f): 9:44am On Apr 19, 2017
SalamRushdie:

How many Igbo people have ruled Nigeria that you now claim they have held you hostage? I Think you are either paranoid or being silly with the truth ...The last time I checked the North has been the one holding this country back

The North has produced the highest number of presidents in Nigeria and none of them achieved anything tangible for their region not to talk of for the country. Each one of them dragged the country backwards, both during the military and non-military era. I mean Abacha's loot is still being returned years after.

I will keep saying it that Education and birth control need to be made mandatory in the North.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Air Force Set To Bombard Militants, Boko Haram With New Mi-35m Attack Choppers by bantudra: 9:46am On Apr 19, 2017
SalamRushdie:

how many presidents did we have till now??...we had mostly dictators....remember??..

even ojukwu was a dictator.....soooo...whats the point??...can you realy blame nigerians after the civil war that the igbos provoked
Re: Air Force Set To Bombard Militants, Boko Haram With New Mi-35m Attack Choppers by bantudra: 9:50am On Apr 19, 2017
you igbos should deceide:

you want to lead or you want to continue making noise from abroad....

come home and do it better.......or forget nigeria and start a new life abroad...
Re: Air Force Set To Bombard Militants, Boko Haram With New Mi-35m Attack Choppers by Ebije1(m): 9:57am On Apr 19, 2017
awololaa:
BABA.Awolola Adetunbi. Native Doctor 09090908584...+2349090908584 is greeting all is numerous customers and all your problems that have gone with the past year will not come back to your life again and all your dream shall come true.And further appreciates all his customers who are wishing him happy birthday and pray that all your solved problems shall never rise again.. The chief herbalist of ijebu general, what do you really need?
Do you have any disease?
Do you have any case to win? in any problem you have,just come to BABA.Awolola Adetunbi,ogun state and your problem shall be solved...Has your lover abandoned you for other ladies after he has promised to marry you? Have the evil spirits blocked your marriage from having the fruits of the womb? Call dis number if you have any spiritual problem 09090908584...+2349090908584

grin
awololaa:
Do you have any disease?

ur potential clients are in Abuja at the Defence Ministry. Pls go there
Re: Air Force Set To Bombard Militants, Boko Haram With New Mi-35m Attack Choppers by DocHMD: 10:24am On Apr 19, 2017
Young03:
Nigeria funny abeg

SET TO BOMBARD

so u expect them to remain there and wait for u to bombard them while they have seen the news on net

gerarahia mehn...bitch

Re: Air Force Set To Bombard Militants, Boko Haram With New Mi-35m Attack Choppers by GoodMuyis(m): 10:47am On Apr 19, 2017
mapet:

....not at once, but I imaging we should be purchasing like 5 every year......along the line we will have either technology transfer or reverse engineering to make/assemble/combine our own like India, China, Pakistan etc

Thats true, I never thought in that direction, early. Iran does disassembly a lot as well, come to thing of it, both Nigeria and Iran are British colony, with almost same independent age.

where are we today
Re: Air Force Set To Bombard Militants, Boko Haram With New Mi-35m Attack Choppers by GoodMuyis(m): 10:48am On Apr 19, 2017
Ebije1:
grin ur potential clients are in Abuja at the Defence Ministry. Pls go there

No mind him, the man no know say we get Official @Babalawos on Nairaland
Re: Air Force Set To Bombard Militants, Boko Haram With New Mi-35m Attack Choppers by okoliexpress: 12:24pm On Apr 19, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Young03:
Nigeria funny abeg

SET TO BOMBARD

gerarahia mehn...bitch
Re: Air Force Set To Bombard Militants, Boko Haram With New Mi-35m Attack Choppers by Emmynation(m): 8:42pm On Oct 14, 2019
I pray we don't hear that d m5 has been hijacked by BH.... Just d way they hijacked d IED proof vehicles

Let dis rant stop

Let d victory speak
Enough!!
Until then sad sad : sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“I Will Vote Buhari In 2019 As A Pay Back To All That Voted Him In 2015" - Lady / Abdulrasheed Maina Arrested In Niger Republic / Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.