Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,511 members, 7,843,553 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Drake: Woman Accuses Him Of Getting Her Pregnant On IG - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Drake: Woman Accuses Him Of Getting Her Pregnant On IG (446 Views)

''Audio Pregnancy, You Will Be Jailed'': Davido Reacts As Susan Accuses Him / Ruggedman Reacts As Kemi Olunloyo Accuses Him Of Snitching On Naira Marley / Ruggedman Reacts After Woman Accuses Him Of Scamming Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Drake: Woman Accuses Him Of Getting Her Pregnant On IG by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 29, 2017
A woman on Instagram claimed that Drizzy( Drake) got her pregnant.

The person making these claims is an Instagram personality named Layla. In a few extensive Instagram posts, Layla said that ever since she told Drake that she was expecting his child, the rapper has been ignoring her phone calls.

She also says that these actions by the "Blem" recording artist truly hurt her because she thought that he was a "'good guy" who would never treat her this way. "Like you don’t even have to do nothing wrong to this man its really unbelievable how he will just feed you with lies and hurt you for NO reason," Layla blasted Drake on social media. "Once you forgive and accept it just know he … will continue to treat you like s**t !!! i should have ran for the hills but no i felt for the 'Good Guy' image that this a**hole portrayed to be."

She continued: "What a #Fraud I feel so stupid !!! I never told this man 'No' I did everything he told me to do Smfh !!!! (((NEVER))) asked him for a dime !!! cause i got my own bread whatever he did for me he did it on his own !!!"

But, that's not all! Layla even posted her pregnancy test, and text messages she and Drake exchanged. Check out all of her receipts below.

Source: Celebrities Observer

Re: Drake: Woman Accuses Him Of Getting Her Pregnant On IG by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 29, 2017
more image

Re: Drake: Woman Accuses Him Of Getting Her Pregnant On IG by GloriaNinja(f): 8:54pm On Apr 29, 2017
undecided DRAKE BEEN RUNNING AWAY FROM RESPONSIBILITIES, BUT I AIN'T TRUST OLOSHOS.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mr Eazi Recounts How A Female Fan Showed Him Her “Tip” During A Meet & Greet / Woli Arole Isn’t Engaged; Forget ‘pre-wedding’ Photos {must Watch} / Iyanya Accused Of Shading Eva And Ceasar Over Their Failed Engagement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.