Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,266 members, 7,818,921 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Want To Decode Your Man? Checkout Tips Here. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Want To Decode Your Man? Checkout Tips Here. (560 Views)

How To Decode or make Any Woman Of Your Choice To Love You [img] / How To Hypnotise Your Man Forever ( Ashawo And Hausa Women Secret Revealed ) / How To Know Your Man Loves You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want To Decode Your Man? Checkout Tips Here. by david16(m): 11:19pm On Apr 18, 2017
Guys often accuse women of talking in code, but the truth is that they are just as guilty of nuanced sayings as women are. Whether we like it or not, most people have moments where they may need a translator to understand communication with the opposite sex. It’s totally okay.
We all have these moments where we wish we understood what someone really means.

1. “I’m going through some issues right now...”
Any time that you hear this, you can expect it to be a cop-out for something. This is what guys say when they unghost, what they say when they don’t want to commit, and what they say when they’re trying to explain cheating. If you hear this, don’t believe it for a second. He’s just an ass.

2. “I don’t want a relationship right now.”
When a guy says this, it’s his way of letting you down gently or just straight up telling you that he’s only viewing you as a “quick lay” type. When he says this, he’s saying, “I don’t want a relationship with you.”

3. “I wasn’t serious about asking you out! You need to lose weight.”
Guys who say this are often wounded by rejection and want to take their anger out. A good translation of this would be, “I’m grossly insecure and womenfolk said no to me, and now I feel entitled to hurt you because I feel hurt. If I were to get into a relationship, I would probably be abusive no matter who I dated. You are totally right to reject me, and I should probably seek psychological help before I even consider getting a girlfriend.”

4. “I’m the man.”
When a guy has to say that he’s “the man,” he’s basically trying to boost up his self-esteem or status. This is especially true if he’s dealing with a woman who intimidates him in one way or another. At times, this may also be used as his explanation for terrible behavior but only if he hates women or has weird double standards.

5. “Friendzoned again!”
This is a line that’s said by guys who are just really unaware of how women think, and this may be a ploy to guilt you into a date. Don’t fall for it.

6. “We don’t have to have sex. Let’s just watch some Movies.” Yeah, no. Men who are saying this are hoping you’re going to still come over and that they’ll figure out a way to talk you into taking your clothes off. There’s a reason why “Movies and chill” became synonymous with f*cking.

7. “You’re going to make someone very happy someday.”
This is the male equivalent of a girl saying, “Let’s just be friends.” In fact, they may actually say that they’d rather be friends before they tell you this. Sadly, it’s probably the nicest rejection you could have from a guy.

8. “I’m really unhappily married.”
Though there are rare instances where this isn’t the case, men who regularly bring up how unhappy their marriages typically do so because they want a side piece. More often than not, they’re not unhappy with their wives nor are they even just “staying for the kids.” They just want to have cake and eat it, too. Don’t fall for the pity ploy.

9. “Not all men are the same. I don’t do that awful stuff.”
The big difference between guys and girls is that guys will take a girl’s complaints about bad dates and bad experiences as a personal affront to them. Meanwhile, girls understand there’s an implicit “not all people” label there. What a guy means when he says this is, “I feel villainized because I don’t understand that it’s not about men as a whole, and I don’t want to feel punished for some other guy’s wrongdoings.”

10. “I miss you.”
What this means all depends on where you are in your relationship with him. If you’re just starting to go out or are drill happily in love, it means that he legit just misses your company. If you broke up with him, it most likely means that he only misses the perks of what your relationship brought to him.

Source:- http://www.jennifercollinsblog.com/2017/04/want-to-decode-your-man-checkout-tips.html?m=1
Re: Want To Decode Your Man? Checkout Tips Here. by emdeey(m): 11:22pm On Apr 18, 2017
Re: Want To Decode Your Man? Checkout Tips Here. by darbeelicous(f): 11:23pm On Apr 18, 2017
decode undecided ....... As in DSTV??

*runs back to read* ayam coming grin grin

1 Like

Re: Want To Decode Your Man? Checkout Tips Here. by yanabasee(m): 12:06am On Apr 19, 2017
darbeelicous:
decode undecided ....... As in DSTV??

*runs back to read* ayam coming grin grin

Nope...java decoding....

OP, Men differs.... Some things cant be used to define "all guys" at d same time....

If I tell a girl I am the man.... it cant be becoz She intimidates me or becoz self esteem palava.... it could be for fun... or coz u like saying it..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actresses Who Suck Uche Maduagwu's Nipples Threatened To Be Revealed / Fourteen Really Good Sex Questions / Tweet Of The Day: My Landlady Called A Prophet To Come & Pray For Her Faulty Gen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.