Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,452 members, 7,819,664 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

See What Tenants In Abia Were Asked To Bring To Bury Their Landlord (pictured) - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / See What Tenants In Abia Were Asked To Bring To Bury Their Landlord (pictured) (29676 Views)

How Do We Eject These Stubborn Tenants In Lagos? / Tenants In My Newly Acquired Building Are Stealing Building Materials / Two Nigerians In Dublin Fight Their Landlord Who Wanted To Evict Them (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Tenants In Abia Were Asked To Bring To Bury Their Landlord (pictured) by Somatic(m): 9:28am On Apr 19, 2017
It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk (or post) and remove all doubt of it. The picture is supposed to be contribution to the burial of the Landlord by the tenants. it is to be borne COLLECTIVELY and not individually. For a list like this, the landlord must have had A LOT of rented property, beyond a house with four flats. OP and mischief makers take note.
Re: See What Tenants In Abia Were Asked To Bring To Bury Their Landlord (pictured) by phiszo(m): 9:29am On Apr 19, 2017
Didn't know goats now have tribes undecided
Re: See What Tenants In Abia Were Asked To Bring To Bury Their Landlord (pictured) by Bofemsky(f): 9:31am On Apr 19, 2017
LordVoldemort:
What is the biggie here. This letter is from the president of the tenant association of the house to is co tenants.

1. First he made reference to the landlord's son in the letter.

2. Don't let the statement that let's bury our father confuse you. The landlord is a father figure to all so he is there father.

Are you saying it is right to mandate the tenants to pay those items on the list? If the chief tenant wants to bury "his father", let him do it alone and not force others!

2 Likes

Re: See What Tenants In Abia Were Asked To Bring To Bury Their Landlord (pictured) by omenkaLives(m): 9:45am On Apr 19, 2017
passyhansome:
Is that list for bride price
People say hiss woman was a man.. This picture got me thinking. .. sad

1 Like

Re: See What Tenants In Abia Were Asked To Bring To Bury Their Landlord (pictured) by olatunjithomas(m): 9:46am On Apr 19, 2017
abeg whose funeral is it? their Father's funeral or our father's??! cos ayam not understanding... angry angry
Re: See What Tenants In Abia Were Asked To Bring To Bury Their Landlord (pictured) by nenergy(m): 10:10am On Apr 19, 2017
obyrich:
There is nothing bad there. I am an igbo man. You don't really buy land in the real sense of it. All land belong to the government but the rights and privileges of the indigenous owners are honored during acquisition. You can buy a car and take it home but can't do same for land.
You have a there. grin
Re: See What Tenants In Abia Were Asked To Bring To Bury Their Landlord (pictured) by bigiyaro(m): 10:44am On Apr 19, 2017
Igbos and cheating r 5n6
Re: See What Tenants In Abia Were Asked To Bring To Bury Their Landlord (pictured) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:04am On Apr 19, 2017
LordVoldemort:
What is the biggie here. This letter is from the president of the tenant association of the house to is co tenants.

1. First he made reference to the landlord's son in the letter.

2. Don't let the statement that let's bury our father confuse you. The landlord is a father figure to all so he is there father.

You really are reta..rded aren't you
Re: See What Tenants In Abia Were Asked To Bring To Bury Their Landlord (pictured) by jenyna: 11:10am On Apr 19, 2017
]Nothing wey person no go hear....... Na the tenants kill the man ? Even if na dem kill d man,so dem go kill and still bury him? Na wa o

1 Like

Re: See What Tenants In Abia Were Asked To Bring To Bury Their Landlord (pictured) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:13am On Apr 19, 2017
Somatic:
[s] It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk (or post) and remove all doubt of it. The picture is supposed to be contribution to the burial of the Landlord by the tenants. it is to be borne COLLECTIVELY and not individually. For a list like this, the landlord must have had A LOT of rented property, beyond a house with four flats. OP and mischief makers take note.[/s]

You should have been guided by your own advice and mum.
What is your point?
What concerns the tenants with the financials of burying the landlord? The rent they pay is not enough?
Why stop at the tenants? Why not ask their wives, children and parents to chip in?
Why not ask all cement dealers and builders in town to contribute as well since he was a man of property?

Rubbish.
Not even the educated youth can be counted on to reason logically in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: See What Tenants In Abia Were Asked To Bring To Bury Their Landlord (pictured) by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 19, 2017
grin abeg oh na burial ceremony abhi na traditional wedding.. Chai see list oh... Or e be like say the landlord wan resurrect again... Hahaha abhi na dem kill am self.... Or dem way do birthday for the land lord self.... Naira landers abeg watin una see...

Hopefully somebori here gives a tboss
Re: See What Tenants In Abia Were Asked To Bring To Bury Their Landlord (pictured) by chiraqDemon(m): 12:57pm On Apr 19, 2017
Just because i rent hiuse from am o
Not even like he gave me the hiuse for free
Omo i nor buy
If una nor go collect condolence visit muna folo d man go where him go
Jesu
Re: See What Tenants In Abia Were Asked To Bring To Bury Their Landlord (pictured) by NemzySeries(m): 1:08pm On Apr 19, 2017
maybe hiz trying to Dodge recession in d after life
Re: See What Tenants In Abia Were Asked To Bring To Bury Their Landlord (pictured) by Somatic(m): 1:24pm On Apr 19, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

You should have been guided by your own advice and mum.
What is your point?
What concerns the tenants with the financials of burying the landlord? The rent they pay is not enough?
Why stop at the tenants? Why not ask their wives, children and parents to chip in?
Why not ask all cement dealers and builders in town to contribute as well since he was a man of property?

Rubbish.
Not even the educated youth can be counted on to reason logically in Nigeria

In these parts, a lot, whether you like it or not. And if he was a high standing member of the cement dealers and builders, they would pitch in as well. In your parts, I've witnessed worse. Tenants have been FORCED to buy the asoebi, contribute towards and even attend a landlady's burial INDIVIDUALLY. So who's more exploitative? To you now, my earlier assertion still stands.
Re: See What Tenants In Abia Were Asked To Bring To Bury Their Landlord (pictured) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 2:26pm On Apr 19, 2017
Somatic:

In these parts, a lot, whether you like it or not. And if he was a high standing member of the cement dealers and builders, they would pitch in as well. In your parts, I've witnessed worse. Tenants have been FORCED to buy the asoebi, contribute towards and even attend a landlady's burial INDIVIDUALLY. So who's more exploitative? To you now, my earlier assertion still stands.

You are shifting the basis of your argument from one untenable ground to another. GTFA
Tenants should not bury landlords.
Simple.

1 Like

Re: See What Tenants In Abia Were Asked To Bring To Bury Their Landlord (pictured) by Gboliwe: 2:35pm On Apr 19, 2017
kingwill2050:
Nothing wey person no go hear....... Na the tenants kill the man ?

Good question!
Re: See What Tenants In Abia Were Asked To Bring To Bury Their Landlord (pictured) by valarinz: 7:28pm On Apr 19, 2017
frenchwine:
No tribe as wicked and greedy as the igbos. Even to their own brothers.
I soo love myself, one naira they wouldn't see from me, the idiots even went as far as giving a deadline.
The total sum of the contribution would be more than enough to rent a better apartment.
Fvcking m0rons, that's why they always remain at the back burner . Even my minority tribe has more relevance than them

Bros, take am easy!!! Even if na one igbo boy snatch your babe, direct your anger at her na, haba

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Check Out This 1925 Old Colonial Building In Port Harcourt / The Wackiest Architecture In The World / Governor Sule Unveils Domak Garden Housing Project (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.