Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

The Mystery Of The First Son - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Mystery Of The First Son (1881 Views)

My Uncles Fixed My Late Father's Burial Without Informing Me, His First Son / Who Should Be The First SON. / Mother Of Six Cries For Help With Her First Son. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Mystery Of The First Son by nwadiuko1(m): 7:01am On Apr 19, 2017
THE MYSTERY OF THE FIRST SON:

Being the first son of your family comes with different complexities, both spiritually, financially, culturally and otherwise..

You are made a standard to your younger ones, there is no room for mistake..you are not really free to be who you want to be, you should be who they want you to be,
You are a test for parenthood, which may either come out good or bad.

Its like you are in a prison, you hear words like " what do you want the younger ones to do"
You go to church and you hear things like " the devil makes it a duty to attack the first son and slow down his progress"

At a time the pressure starts building up, you ve got to make sacrifices for the overall good of the family, and if the age difference between you and younger ones is not that much, you have to deal with the competition that comes with people comparing you with your younger ones......especially if you have not "made it".

Its not easy being a first son,especially if you are a Nigerian, and from a "not so well to do" family..........
I pray for God's grace always,upon my self, upon all the first sons out there who have a craving for success, may God continue to establish the works of our hands......

On a lighter note i will continue to work hard while dialling until God picks, or i will send someone to give him the phone.
lalasticlala,
mynd44

2 Likes

Re: The Mystery Of The First Son by nc201016(m): 7:26am On Apr 19, 2017
menh you have said it all, being a first son ain't easy at all especially when u have others looking up to you but yet u not stable ..you just have to keep pushing and never give up

1 Like

Re: The Mystery Of The First Son by Doctorfitz: 7:30am On Apr 19, 2017
True words bro... Tru talk.

1 Like

Re: The Mystery Of The First Son by jacko007(m): 10:13am On Apr 19, 2017
Thats touching, Only few of us accepts our responsibilities...God has a reward for you..

1 Like

Re: The Mystery Of The First Son by LiteKing(m): 6:29pm On Feb 17, 2019
nwadiuko1:
THE MYSTERY OF THE FIRST SON:

Being the first son of your family comes with different complexities, both spiritually, financially, culturally and otherwise..

You are made a standard to your younger ones, there is no room for mistake..you are not really free to be who you want to be, you should be who they want you to be,
You are a test for parenthood, which may either come out good or bad.

Its like you are in a prison, you hear words like " what do you want the younger ones to do"
You go to church and you hear things like " the devil makes it a duty to attack the first son and slow down his progress"

At a time the pressure starts building up, you ve got to make sacrifices for the overall good of the family, and if the age difference between you and younger ones is not that much, you have to deal with the competition that comes with people comparing you with your younger ones......especially if you have not "made it".

Its not easy being a first son,especially if you are a Nigerian, and from a "not so well to do" family..........
I pray for God's grace always,upon my self, upon all the first sons out there who have a craving for success, may God continue to establish the works of our hands......

On a lighter note i will continue to work hard while dialling until God picks, or i will send someone to give him the phone.
lalasticlala,
mynd44
Hello I sent you a mail please respond to it asap. Thanks or whatsapp me not seven not eight one three three one one zero three

(1) (Reply)

Wedding Picture That Got People Talking / Man Sees His Dead Wife Living With Another Man In Lagos (photo) / I Have Failed Myself Woefully.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.