Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,439 members, 7,836,764 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

10 Ridiculous Demons From Around The World - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Ridiculous Demons From Around The World (5610 Views)

Check Out This Ridiculous Exam Spacing / See The Ridiculous School Advert I Saw Yesterday Evening At Akure (photo) / See The Ridiculous Notice I Saw At FUTA This Morning (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Ridiculous Demons From Around The World by TheLogicalMind(m): 7:22pm On Apr 19, 2017
mykeljosef:
the only demon I know are

azezel and crowley the king of hell

oh wait theres lileth and ruby

those who understand will understand

ALEISTER CROWLEY WAS NOT A DEMON, ALTHOUGH I'M QUITE SURE THAT DURING HIS LIFETIME HE PROBABLY WISHED HE WAS A DEMON. HE WAS AN ENGLISH MAN WHO PRACTICED BLACK MAGIC AND DEVIL WORSHIP.HE HAS MANY FOLLOWERS IN ROCK MUSIC. IF YOU ARE A ROSICRUCIAN OR MEMBER OF A MASONIC LODGE YOU MAY ALSO HAVE HEARD OF CROWLEY.

Re: 10 Ridiculous Demons From Around The World by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 19, 2017
what?! you didn't include me? incase you haven't noticed I am also a pussi demon angry
Re: 10 Ridiculous Demons From Around The World by drewxx88(m): 11:14pm On Apr 19, 2017
mykeljosef:

hahaha you've been watching a lil too much supernatural...
Re: 10 Ridiculous Demons From Around The World by skylane: 12:54am On Apr 20, 2017
mykeljosef:

bro dere are 72 main high ranking officers of hell,Azazael is among the fallen archangels, princes of heLl,asmodeus,astaroth,lucifer,mammon,leonard,etc WARNING please these names are highly sacred,shud not be called out loud by anyone
Re: 10 Ridiculous Demons From Around The World by skylane: 12:58am On Apr 20, 2017
Zaitoon:
Which of these demons causes sleep paralysis
That annoying thing that makes you feel like as if you woke up dead.
filthy ones abt 3,incubus succubus 4gotn d 3rd ones,mainly sex demons,pray b4 sleep,most ppl passon tru such
Re: 10 Ridiculous Demons From Around The World by correctguy101(m): 7:00am On Apr 20, 2017
Abeg where is wiliwili?

All d spirikoko peeps, comman see demons to bind n cast o. their names and country of origin is even hia, so no escape for dem.

Oya, holy ghost fire, fall down n die you reeri waheva
Re: 10 Ridiculous Demons From Around The World by Zaitoon: 7:06am On Apr 20, 2017
skylane:
filthy ones abt 3,incubus succubus 4gotn d 3rd ones,mainly sex demons,pray b4 sleep,most ppl passon tru such
Thanks I'm glad it doesn't happen to me anymore.
It was scary then.

1 Like

Re: 10 Ridiculous Demons From Around The World by Michellla(f): 7:41am On Apr 20, 2017
mykeljosef:

Give me a link please

1 Like

Re: 10 Ridiculous Demons From Around The World by ShawttySoFyne(f): 7:55am On Apr 20, 2017
skylane:
bro dere are 72 main high ranking officers of hell,Azazael is among the fallen archangels, princes of heLl,asmodeus,astaroth,lucifer,mammon,leonard,etc WARNING please these names are highly sacred,shud not be called out loud by anyone
Azazael,princes of heLl,asmodeus,astaroth,lucifer,mammon,leonard
Re: 10 Ridiculous Demons From Around The World by skylane: 2:31pm On Apr 20, 2017
Zaitoon:
Thanks I'm glad it doesn't happen to me anymore.
It was scary then.
sure it is,still remember wen one was so adventurous,had so many encounters wen conjuring
Re: 10 Ridiculous Demons From Around The World by skylane: 2:53pm On Apr 20, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
Azazael,princes of heLl,asmodeus,astaroth,lucifer,mammon,leonard
there are so many of them.each of those 72 demons hav atleast. From 2 upwards of legions of sub demons dey command, they were once caught and trapped in a sigil by king solomon in the bible,but were free during the raid of isreal by babylonians

1 Like

Re: 10 Ridiculous Demons From Around The World by ShawttySoFyne(f): 5:47pm On Apr 20, 2017
skylane:
there are so many of them.each of those 72 demons hav atleast. From 2 upwards of legions of sub demons dey command, they were once caught and trapped in a sigil by king solomon in the bible,but were free during the raid of isreal by babylonians
Hmmm creepy
Re: 10 Ridiculous Demons From Around The World by drewxx88(m): 6:16pm On Apr 20, 2017
Michellla:
Give me a link please
you seriously wanna learn about demons ,well on a lighter note you could watch supernatural its basically a demon show ...

1 Like

Re: 10 Ridiculous Demons From Around The World by drewxx88(m): 7:34am On Apr 22, 2017
skylane:
sure it is,still remember wen one was so adventurous,had so many encounters wen conjuring
with what a oouija board or what??
Re: 10 Ridiculous Demons From Around The World by skylane: 9:48am On Apr 22, 2017
drewxx88:
with what a oouija board or what??
a oouija board is a demonicc board game-like stuff,that has the letters A-z on it also has their sigils on it,whateva demonic u want to summon u can do it with the board,some wud come and be friendly with u others might get violent with u n house,(av experienced one b4 I saw chairs tables moviing by demself,tv lightbulbs on and off by themself,plates been thrown up and down, hmm its a dangerous stuff
Re: 10 Ridiculous Demons From Around The World by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 22, 2017
mykeljosef:

Supernatural smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

From The Depth Of My Heart,i'm Saying Thank You NAIRALAND / How To Create JAMB Profile Code 2020 And Get E-pin (UTME & DE) / Futminna Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.