Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,756 members, 7,831,444 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Ikoyi Billions: Peter Obi Confirms Search Of His Apartment By EFCC. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikoyi Billions: Peter Obi Confirms Search Of His Apartment By EFCC. (26333 Views)

Kola Aluko Is Selling His Apartment In New York (Photos) / Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue Owns The $50m Found In Ikoyi By EFCC – Sahara R. / Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikoyi Billions: Peter Obi Confirms Search Of His Apartment By EFCC. by MotoringNigeria: 7:56am On Apr 19, 2017
don't they have residency record or something like that

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi Billions: Peter Obi Confirms Search Of His Apartment By EFCC. by sustainable: 7:56am On Apr 19, 2017
jkj
Re: Ikoyi Billions: Peter Obi Confirms Search Of His Apartment By EFCC. by Huffington: 7:56am On Apr 19, 2017
Obi is modest. EFCC should jump and pass jare.

3 Likes

Re: Ikoyi Billions: Peter Obi Confirms Search Of His Apartment By EFCC. by babyfaceafrica: 7:56am On Apr 19, 2017
Super story
Re: Ikoyi Billions: Peter Obi Confirms Search Of His Apartment By EFCC. by Nobody: 7:56am On Apr 19, 2017
meskana212:
who is this one embarassed
meskana212:
who is this one
Re: Ikoyi Billions: Peter Obi Confirms Search Of His Apartment By EFCC. by shankara7: 7:56am On Apr 19, 2017
The cost of rent there is over hyped

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi Billions: Peter Obi Confirms Search Of His Apartment By EFCC. by Psyrus(m): 7:58am On Apr 19, 2017
Shey na James bond dey flat- 07?
Re: Ikoyi Billions: Peter Obi Confirms Search Of His Apartment By EFCC. by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 19, 2017
Who owns the apartment where the $50 million was found... that is what we want to know.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ikoyi Billions: Peter Obi Confirms Search Of His Apartment By EFCC. by kitaatita: 8:00am On Apr 19, 2017
Obi conducted himself very well in matters relating to the search. He cooperated fully with the Commission. I can imagine if Dino Melaye's flat was searched; or that of FFK or Fayose.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikoyi Billions: Peter Obi Confirms Search Of His Apartment By EFCC. by dfrost: 8:05am On Apr 19, 2017
Celcius:

He even left instructions that we should allow them to also search his Onitsha residence should there be need for that.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2017/04/19/ikoyi-billions-peter-obi-confirms-search-of-his-apartment-by-efcc/

I can only laugh at this folly. Abegi ko si lo jare.
Re: Ikoyi Billions: Peter Obi Confirms Search Of His Apartment By EFCC. by emmanuelpopson(m): 8:06am On Apr 19, 2017
Its my Birthday today.. please do show me the love been practice here. Likes and shares and wishes will make my day awesome...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikoyi Billions: Peter Obi Confirms Search Of His Apartment By EFCC. by Luckylife(m): 8:06am On Apr 19, 2017
IpobExposed:
The Peter Obi was a Governor in Anambra state. Which is Biafra land. out side that Peter Obi belongs to PDP.

When we tell them PDP ruined is they will he talking rubbish.

Buhari pls continue your fight against corruption.

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Christians In Southern Kaduna, Kill 12 (Graphic Pics)byiamexcelblog(m):10:29pmOnApr 16

IpobExposed:Notice all the people are just lying down no prove that they are dead. lol. PDP wailers will not stop this. poor Photoshop work.

A reply to IPODEXPOSED;
I have been monitoring you on this forum. I never knew you were this worthless. I thought your stupidity was restricted to IPOB.But I now see you are not only stupidd but also heartless and wicked... No peace for the wicked bro... No peace.
May you be cursed all your life. You will cry till your last worthless days on earth.Quote me anywhere.(Quote) (Report)17 Likes(Unlike)2 Shares(Share)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Christians In Southern Kaduna, Kill 12 (Graphic Pics)byosuofia2(m):10:29pmOnApr 16.

IpobExposed:Notice all the people are just lying down no prove that they are dead. lol. PDP wailers will not stop this. poor Photoshop work.

A reply to IpodExposed;

God will punish you...... You will die gruesomely more than those lying dead here(Quote) (Report)17 Likes(Like)1 Share(Share)
Re: Ikoyi Billions: Peter Obi Confirms Search Of His Apartment By EFCC. by jolomiurenyi(m): 8:07am On Apr 19, 2017
Lalasticlala owns flat 7b....
Re: Ikoyi Billions: Peter Obi Confirms Search Of His Apartment By EFCC. by 2016v2017: 8:07am On Apr 19, 2017
this bubuhari govt.is expert in diverting Nigerians attention.
What happened to naming the owner of the ekoyigate?
If the money didn't belong to one of bubuhari friend or APC scammers,EFCC would have announced the owner since even publish and uploaded his pictures in all social media.
Re: Ikoyi Billions: Peter Obi Confirms Search Of His Apartment By EFCC. by Zebrudaya666: 8:09am On Apr 19, 2017
GodProtectIgbox:
ObiObi

They should search Tinubu apartment oooo..mbok.DAT man is dangerous in stealing
Tinubu is untouchable in this government

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi Billions: Peter Obi Confirms Search Of His Apartment By EFCC. by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 19, 2017
shaddoww:
I have always had d feeling dat dis guy is a hypocrite, he always pretend to be a saint. Now da he has been busted, he is trying to push d ownership of the 20million per annum apartment to his wife

Chairman of a bank and other companies before he became a governor of Anambra state, so you want him to come and stay in Ajegunle with you?

8 Likes

Re: Ikoyi Billions: Peter Obi Confirms Search Of His Apartment By EFCC. by willibounce1(m): 8:10am On Apr 19, 2017
Lol...why Obi not buy house for biafrua.d land. Na lagos him come buy expensive house. Ipods are wretched people. The real igbos don't have time for biafrua.d noise. The y just make money and enjoy life.
Re: Ikoyi Billions: Peter Obi Confirms Search Of His Apartment By EFCC. by tinsel: 8:10am On Apr 19, 2017
modik:
Good, now tell Nigerians as well.... "who owns flat 7b"?
It is owned by Oke's wife
Re: Ikoyi Billions: Peter Obi Confirms Search Of His Apartment By EFCC. by Nobody: 8:11am On Apr 19, 2017
modik:
Good, now tell Nigerians as well.... "who owns flat 7b"?
GEJ, as revealed from a reliable source. That's why he's kept mum since his name was mentioned in the mess by NIA....or have you heard him speak since that time, despite the fact that every other person indicted had yelled to the public, denying any link to the stashed money? It was also revealed that GEJ relocated to same ikoyi apartment alongside mu'azu in 2015 from Abuja a few weeks to election, dolling out hard currency on our kings and politicians in the south west. His name will never be mentioned cos of his personality. What wike, fayose and ffk did was called false attack. They all know what's up. The flats in the building were occupied by the PDP stalwarts including their former chairman, who built the luxury building, in person of mu'azu. Peter OBI is apga in uniform but PDP in character. The Zinox guy is also a confirmed PDP member. In such a situation where everybody in the party hated and still hates amaechi for supporting APC, do you think he will be pleased to pitch his tent near them, knowing fully well he might be attacked? Think about it

2 Likes

Re: Ikoyi Billions: Peter Obi Confirms Search Of His Apartment By EFCC. by cryslar22(m): 8:11am On Apr 19, 2017
My take

Re: Ikoyi Billions: Peter Obi Confirms Search Of His Apartment By EFCC. by Jabioro: 8:13am On Apr 19, 2017
He even travelled to London with key..
Re: Ikoyi Billions: Peter Obi Confirms Search Of His Apartment By EFCC. by hush15: 8:15am On Apr 19, 2017
shaddoww:
I have always had d feeling dat dis guy is a hypocrite, he always pretend to be a saint. Now da he has been busted, he is trying to push d ownership of the 20million per annum apartment to his wife

Did you read the post all?

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi Billions: Peter Obi Confirms Search Of His Apartment By EFCC. by Nobody: 8:16am On Apr 19, 2017
shaddoww:

He was the md of a bank, still among the directors.
He was a former governor of a state..
Plus other notable mentions... NSE, SEC etc

Are you saying he cant afford an apartment in ikoyi?

4 Likes

Re: Ikoyi Billions: Peter Obi Confirms Search Of His Apartment By EFCC. by tinsel: 8:18am On Apr 19, 2017
shaddoww:
Peter has never been a poor man. Before he entered politics he had the money to buy that apartment more than 100 times. I am not saying he did not shop Anambra money.
However, I am suprised he went for such a luxury.
Re: Ikoyi Billions: Peter Obi Confirms Search Of His Apartment By EFCC. by babadee1(m): 8:22am On Apr 19, 2017
otijah2:
I have not been able to eat since the day I heard about this news.
How wicked or leaders are.
People are suffering heavily in the country with little to eat, and the wicked period we voted in, had the guts to lock up billions of naira in abandoned flats for years.

I regret been a Nigerian

I hear you bro and I feel your pain. But being a Nigerian was not a choice you made. How can you regret something you didn't choose?
Re: Ikoyi Billions: Peter Obi Confirms Search Of His Apartment By EFCC. by MrPdtech: 8:22am On Apr 19, 2017
Ehuatamuigunisi:

Chairman of a bank and other companies before he became a governor of Anambra state, so you want him to come and stay in Ajegunle with you?

No mind the dumb olodo!
Re: Ikoyi Billions: Peter Obi Confirms Search Of His Apartment By EFCC. by Celcius: 8:24am On Apr 19, 2017
cryslar22:
My take
Hahahaha Mehn....most hilarious meme in recent time.
Re: Ikoyi Billions: Peter Obi Confirms Search Of His Apartment By EFCC. by olasaad(f): 8:30am On Apr 19, 2017
shaddoww:

Lol..a man of his calibre will always need a scapegoat
Re: Ikoyi Billions: Peter Obi Confirms Search Of His Apartment By EFCC. by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 19, 2017
IpobExposed:
The Peter Obi was a Governor in Anambra state. Which is Biafra land. out side that Peter Obi belongs to PDP.

When we tell them PDP ruined is they will he talking rubbish.

Buhari pls continue your fight against corruption.

Sorry is ur real name! Who told you it's Obi's apartment/house they got the money? You wont read to understand something yet you jump to type.
Re: Ikoyi Billions: Peter Obi Confirms Search Of His Apartment By EFCC. by frubben(m): 8:41am On Apr 19, 2017
shaddoww:

U lack understanding

Re: Ikoyi Billions: Peter Obi Confirms Search Of His Apartment By EFCC. by okuya: 8:41am On Apr 19, 2017
this Osborne Tower sef! e be like say na dia all of the thieving politicians get house, OK! isorite! we don know where we go catch dem anytime dem do yagayaga for us. dat day those dia mopols no go fit stop the masses

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Kills 17 Soldiers In Garunda, Borno / Nigerian Army Nabs 5 Key Terrorists Logistics Suppliers And Fighters / Soldiers Raped Our Members Before Killing Them – Shiite Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.