Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,684 members, 7,831,120 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Ikoyi Billions: Peter Obi Confirms Search Of His Apartment By EFCC. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikoyi Billions: Peter Obi Confirms Search Of His Apartment By EFCC. (26332 Views)

Kola Aluko Is Selling His Apartment In New York (Photos) / Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue Owns The $50m Found In Ikoyi By EFCC – Sahara R. / Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikoyi Billions: Peter Obi Confirms Search Of His Apartment By EFCC. by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 19, 2017
Chuksonyeike:

SR is not EFCC.The EFCC should tell us who owns apartment 7B where the money was found
buhari has suspended the owner of the apartment, the NIA DG alongside Babachir lawal, today-today. babachir's suspension was in connection with the fraud on the grass cutting contract which gulped a huge sum. Why not take a chill pill and stop being biased? Read the below news for details. It's also on all the national dailies online so you wouldn't come and hit me back that..... why sahara reporters, why not other news media...? Takia.

http://saharareporters.com/2017/04/19/president-buhari-orders-suspension-sgf-babachir-lawal-and-dg-nia-oke
Re: Ikoyi Billions: Peter Obi Confirms Search Of His Apartment By EFCC. by onepence: 4:57pm On Apr 19, 2017
Peter Obi doesn't like 'big things', he is prudent, he is a saviour, he is this n that.... But he has a house in Ikoyi
..web done Sir

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi Billions: Peter Obi Confirms Search Of His Apartment By EFCC. by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 19, 2017
AtlanticBreeze:

he owns an apartment worth 250 million and now you want to double down to furnishing.. where did even efcc say that? you peter obi goons are running on overdrive
Really?

Re: Ikoyi Billions: Peter Obi Confirms Search Of His Apartment By EFCC. by obindomanya(m): 7:48pm On Apr 19, 2017
meskana212:
To read has never been the problem. The major problem is reading and understanding.
you are a F0ol

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi Billions: Peter Obi Confirms Search Of His Apartment By EFCC. by AtlanticBreeze: 11:04pm On Apr 19, 2017
venai:
My dear, Peter Obi and his kind are the reason I still have hope in Nigeria. But if eventually it is discovered, after thorough investigation, that Peter Obi is in anyway connected to the money, I would stop believing in Nigeria. I would be highly disappointed. And would join IPOB in their BIAFRA mantra. Abeg I no be politician.
Lol.. I long gave up on Peter obi after his aide was caught trying to ship 250 million dollars overseas while he was governor. goodluck though
Re: Ikoyi Billions: Peter Obi Confirms Search Of His Apartment By EFCC. by iguita: 11:04pm On Apr 19, 2017
You want make EFCC discover another central bank?
GodProtectIgbox:
ObiObi

They should search Tinubu apartment oooo..mbok.DAT man is dangerous in stealing
Re: Ikoyi Billions: Peter Obi Confirms Search Of His Apartment By EFCC. by Nobody: 11:11pm On Apr 19, 2017
AtlanticBreeze:

Lol.. I long gave up on Peter obi after his aide was caught trying to ship 250 million dollars overseas while he was governor. goodluck though
We know you are lying but continue. You must be either an IPOB OR APC member.
Re: Ikoyi Billions: Peter Obi Confirms Search Of His Apartment By EFCC. by AtlanticBreeze: 8:25am On Apr 22, 2017
venai:
We know you are lying but continue. You must be either an IPOB OR APC member.
I'm lying? nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan Holds Secret Meeting With Atiku - Saharareporters / Boko Haram Kills 17 Soldiers In Garunda, Borno / "Buhari Will Win 2019 Elections" - Eurasia Group, Foreign Firm Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.