Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Ikoyi Billions: Peter Obi Confirms Search Of His Apartment By EFCC. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikoyi Billions: Peter Obi Confirms Search Of His Apartment By EFCC. (26339 Views)

Kola Aluko Is Selling His Apartment In New York (Photos) / Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue Owns The $50m Found In Ikoyi By EFCC – Sahara R. / Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikoyi Billions: Peter Obi Confirms Search Of His Apartment By EFCC. by Abagworo(m): 8:43am On Apr 19, 2017
Where is Chino?

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi Billions: Peter Obi Confirms Search Of His Apartment By EFCC. by pafra(m): 8:48am On Apr 19, 2017
woodcook:
EFCC should gives the name of the owner and occupant of apartment 7A & 7B is that too much to ask for?

EFCC is just stalling until something news worthy happens and attention will be shifted from this and becomes a thing of past.

You are deformed not informed. For your mind you sound as if you dey make sense. Think before you talk.

Owners of property in Ikoyi where N15 billion was found unleaded ~ Saharareporters.

1A - Former Guaranty Trust Bank Chairman, Fola Adeola

1B - Former Anambra Governor, Peter Obi and his wife

2A - Ahmed Kida

2B - Ahmed Kida but apartment occupied by Esther Ogbue (a recently retired MD of NNPC)

3A - Kayode Sonaike

3B - Sterling Assets

4A and 4B - Leo Stan Ekeh

5A - Sterling Bank

5B - Damian Dodo, SAN

6A - Mo Abudu

6B - Career Terminal and Logistics Ltd

7A - Mr. and Mrs. Edo-Osagie (Daughter of PDP Chieftain Anthony Anenih and her husband)

7B - Chobe Ventures Limited (Controlled by Folashade Oke, wife of DG, NIA) apartment where $50m was found by EFCC)

8A - Chikki Foods

8B - Mr. Balogun

9A - Damian Dodo, SAN

9B - Alhaji Tukur

10 A & B - Ahmed Muazu

11 A & B - Ahmed Muazu.
Re: Ikoyi Billions: Peter Obi Confirms Search Of His Apartment By EFCC. by obayaya(m): 8:51am On Apr 19, 2017
shaddoww:
I have always had d feeling dat dis guy is a hypocrite, he always pretend to be a saint. Now da he has been busted, he is trying to push d ownership of the 20million per annum apartment to his wife

Really?

Are you trying to say that as the chairman of Fidelity Bank and Next International, Peter Obi cannot afford a 20million per annum Apartment?
Re: Ikoyi Billions: Peter Obi Confirms Search Of His Apartment By EFCC. by modik(m): 8:58am On Apr 19, 2017
awelekiti:
GEJ, as revealed from a reliable source. That's why he's kept mum since his name was mentioned in the mess by NIA....or have you heard him speak since that time, despite the fact that every other person indicted had yelled to the public, denying any link to the stashed money? It was also revealed that GEJ relocated to same ikoyi apartment alongside mu'azu in 2015 from Abuja a few weeks to election, dolling out hard currency on our kings and politicians in the south west. His name will never be mentioned cos of his personality. What wike, fayose and ffk did was called false attack. They all know what's up. The flats in the building were occupied by the PDP stalwarts including their former chairman, who built the luxury building, in person of mu'azu. Peter OBI is apga in uniform but PDP in character. The Zinox guy is also a confirmed PDP member. In such a situation where everybody in the party hated and still hates amaechi for supporting APC, do you think he will be pleased to pitch his tent near them, knowing fully well he might be attacked? Think about it

Your logical arrangement sounds right but the conclusion looks hazy.

The newspaper report refers. Would it be hard they put up similar writeup, just like the one we just read, detailing the identity of the owner of the "orphaned " flat?
Re: Ikoyi Billions: Peter Obi Confirms Search Of His Apartment By EFCC. by guychidile: 9:02am On Apr 19, 2017
and what did the find..?
Re: Ikoyi Billions: Peter Obi Confirms Search Of His Apartment By EFCC. by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 19, 2017
modik:

You logical arrangement sounds right but the conclusion looks hazy.

The newspaper report refers. Would it be hard they put up similar writeup, just like the one we just read, detailing the identity of the owner of the "orphaned " flat?
the list is out already, as put together by SR. Click the below link for details

https://www.nairaland.com/3749526/names-occupants-osborne-towers-ikoyi

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi Billions: Peter Obi Confirms Search Of His Apartment By EFCC. by Jamean(f): 9:06am On Apr 19, 2017
otijah2:
I have not been able to eat since the day I heard about this news.
How wicked or leaders are.
People are suffering heavily in the country with little to eat, and the wicked period we voted in, had the guts to lock up billions of naira in abandoned flats for years.

I regret been a Nigerian

You better eat, the fast isn't worth it.
Re: Ikoyi Billions: Peter Obi Confirms Search Of His Apartment By EFCC. by ruggedized1: 9:22am On Apr 19, 2017
Are you mad? Who owns the flat with the 13b? Ezi ofiaa.

[s]
Abagworo:
Where is Chino?
[/s]
Re: Ikoyi Billions: Peter Obi Confirms Search Of His Apartment By EFCC. by Obiohai: 9:28am On Apr 19, 2017
Tazdroid:
And I heard Peter Obi doesn't fancy "luxurious things". undecided I guess I heard wrong.

Some former governors and suspicious wealth

You heard wrong buddy. Peter Obi was already a millionaire even before turning a governor and I'm sure investigation would reveal he bought the house before entering Anambra govt house.
Re: Ikoyi Billions: Peter Obi Confirms Search Of His Apartment By EFCC. by bsideboii(m): 9:38am On Apr 19, 2017
Buharimustgo:
What I don't understand is the delay in mentioning the owner of the flat7B,its clear that EFCC is sheiding the owner
Are you not aware the owner of the apartment is "dash dash" (has no name attached) according to one narrative. All these stories in a bid to cover up the true owner of that apartment.
Re: Ikoyi Billions: Peter Obi Confirms Search Of His Apartment By EFCC. by Chuksonyeike: 9:43am On Apr 19, 2017
pafra:

You are deformed not informed. For your mind you sound as if you dey make sense. Think before you talk.

Owners of property in Ikoyi where N15 billion was found unleaded ~ Saharareporters.

2A - Ahmed Kida

2B - Ahmed Kida but apartment occupied by Esther Ogbue (a recently retired MD of NNPC)

3A - Kayode Sonaike

3B - Sterling Assets

5A - Sterling Bank

5B - Damian Dodo, SAN

6A - Mo Abudu

7A - Mr. and Mrs. Edo-Osagie (Daughter of PDP Chieftain Anthony Anenih and her husband)

7B - Chobe Ventures Limited (Controlled by Folashade Oke, wife of DG, NIA) apartment where $50m was found by EFCC)

8A - Chikki Foods

8B - Mr. Balogun

9A - Damian Dodo, SAN

9B - Alhaji Tukur

10 A & B - Ahmed Muazu

11 A & B - Ahmed Muazu.

grin grin grin story for the gods.If that report from sahara reporters is true how come Folashade and her hubby have not yet been picked up by the EFCC? I smell cover up
Re: Ikoyi Billions: Peter Obi Confirms Search Of His Apartment By EFCC. by Chuksonyeike: 9:44am On Apr 19, 2017
awelekiti:
the list is out already, as put together by SR. Click the below link for details

https://www.nairaland.com/3749526/names-occupants-osborne-towers-ikoyi

SR is not EFCC.The EFCC should tell us who owns apartment 7B where the money was found
Re: Ikoyi Billions: Peter Obi Confirms Search Of His Apartment By EFCC. by Atlantian: 9:49am On Apr 19, 2017
Me I need to buy a flat on that Tower, may be someone will hire it to hide money.
Re: Ikoyi Billions: Peter Obi Confirms Search Of His Apartment By EFCC. by adegeye38(m): 9:59am On Apr 19, 2017
a governor that can afford to own a 250 million naira apartment that he rarely stays.....

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi Billions: Peter Obi Confirms Search Of His Apartment By EFCC. by Lepkacious: 10:13am On Apr 19, 2017
IpobExposed:
The Peter Obi was a Governor in Anambra state. Which is Biafra land. out side that Peter Obi belongs to PDP.

When we tell them PDP ruined is they will he talking rubbish.

Buhari pls continue your fight against corruption.
what if the money truly belongs to Amechi and co.All this afojas sef,alwaz tlkin rubbish
Re: Ikoyi Billions: Peter Obi Confirms Search Of His Apartment By EFCC. by yaki84: 10:29am On Apr 19, 2017
otijah2:
I have not been able to eat since the day I heard about this news.
How wicked or leaders are.
People are suffering heavily in the country with little to eat, and the wicked period we voted in, had the guts to lock up billions of naira in abandoned flats for years.

I regret been a Nigerian
between chad, niger, sudan n somalia choose one u for like make we give u them citizen passport?
Other african countries r filled up, they r deporting these days.
Re: Ikoyi Billions: Peter Obi Confirms Search Of His Apartment By EFCC. by Nature8(m): 10:30am On Apr 19, 2017
meskana212:
To read has never been the problem. The major problem is reading and understanding.

grin
Re: Ikoyi Billions: Peter Obi Confirms Search Of His Apartment By EFCC. by kinnlive(m): 10:41am On Apr 19, 2017
shaddoww:
I have always had d feeling dat dis guy is a hypocrite, he always pretend to be a saint. Now da he has been busted, he is trying to push d ownership of the 20million per annum apartment to his wife
ask god for understanding
Re: Ikoyi Billions: Peter Obi Confirms Search Of His Apartment By EFCC. by seguno2: 11:10am On Apr 19, 2017
IpobExposed:
The Peter Obi was a Governor in Anambra state. Which is Biafra land. out side that Peter Obi belongs to PDP.

When we tell them PDP ruined is they will he talking rubbish.

Buhari pls continue your fight against corruption.

Is Buhari's minister of aviation and his girlfriend in PDP?
Is Babachir, the N500 million grass cutter in PDP?
Is Buratai with his multi million dollar mansions in Dubai in PDP?
Look before you leap.
Think before you talk.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikoyi Billions: Peter Obi Confirms Search Of His Apartment By EFCC. by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 19, 2017
shaddoww:
Mumu, did you read the post at all? Peter Obi is a role model for your info.

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi Billions: Peter Obi Confirms Search Of His Apartment By EFCC. by solpat(m): 11:37am On Apr 19, 2017
Was it not the same Peter Obi I saw at Winners Chapel, Airport Road with Governor Obaseki at Former IG daughter's wedding last Saturday
Re: Ikoyi Billions: Peter Obi Confirms Search Of His Apartment By EFCC. by naijajobx: 11:50am On Apr 19, 2017
that's good
Re: Ikoyi Billions: Peter Obi Confirms Search Of His Apartment By EFCC. by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 19, 2017
pafra:

2A - Ahmed Kida

3A - Kayode Sonaike

3B - Sterling Assets

5A - Sterling Bank

5B - Damian Dodo, SAN

6A - Mo Abudu

8A - Chikki Foods

8B - Mr. Balogun

9A - Damian Dodo, SAN

9B - Alhaji Tukur

10 A & B - Ahmed Muazu

11 A & B - Ahmed Muazu.

So I should believe SR ? You should believe whatever you want but when it comes to the issue at hand I think any news that does not come directly from EFCC is unofficial.

Meanwhile, did you know you can make your statement or opinion known without being rude?
Re: Ikoyi Billions: Peter Obi Confirms Search Of His Apartment By EFCC. by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 19, 2017
Who owns 7B apartment

Re: Ikoyi Billions: Peter Obi Confirms Search Of His Apartment By EFCC. by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 19, 2017
solpat:
Was it not the same Peter Obi I saw at Winners Chapel, Airport Road with Governor Obaseki at Former IG daughter's wedding last Saturday
Yes. Same Peter Obi that always carrying his belongings by himself when traveling or at the airports, been in line with other passengers.

Same Peter Obi, EFCC operatives confirmed that has not furnishings his apartment unlike other governors.
Re: Ikoyi Billions: Peter Obi Confirms Search Of His Apartment By EFCC. by bizzibodi(m): 2:53pm On Apr 19, 2017
Is this not d same St.peter obi #250m was intercepted in his suv in lagos years back.

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi Billions: Peter Obi Confirms Search Of His Apartment By EFCC. by okibo1(m): 3:20pm On Apr 19, 2017
1. WHAT is president word about this money
2. where is nigeria as country going
3. this sign of end time where most political will end dere career in hell
4. who own the flat and the money
5. GOD let our leaders wakeup othere small and small countries are far far better than nigeria. do something leaders
Re: Ikoyi Billions: Peter Obi Confirms Search Of His Apartment By EFCC. by AtlanticBreeze: 3:28pm On Apr 19, 2017
Jolar101:

Yes. Same Peter Obi that always carrying his belongings by himself when traveling or at the airports, been in line with other passengers.

Same Peter Obi, EFCC operatives confirmed that has not furnishings his apartment unlike other governors.
he owns an apartment worth 250 million and now you want to double down to furnishing.. where did even efcc say that? you peter obi goons are running on overdrive
Re: Ikoyi Billions: Peter Obi Confirms Search Of His Apartment By EFCC. by AtlanticBreeze: 3:29pm On Apr 19, 2017
venai:
Mumu, did you read the post at all? Peter Obi is a role model for your info.
peter obi is a role model to aspiring theiving politicians.. yeye
Re: Ikoyi Billions: Peter Obi Confirms Search Of His Apartment By EFCC. by Abagworo(m): 3:44pm On Apr 19, 2017
ruggedized1:
Are you mad? Who owns the flat with the 13b? Ezi ofiaa.

[s][/s]

Bush pig you argued with me yesterday that Peter Obi owns no flat there.
Re: Ikoyi Billions: Peter Obi Confirms Search Of His Apartment By EFCC. by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 19, 2017
AtlanticBreeze:

peter obi is a role model to aspiring theiving politicians.. yeye
My dear, Peter Obi and his kind are the reason I still have hope in Nigeria. But if eventually it is discovered, after thorough investigation, that Peter Obi is in anyway connected to the money, I would stop believing in Nigeria. I would be highly disappointed. And would join IPOB in their BIAFRA mantra. Abeg I no be politician.
Re: Ikoyi Billions: Peter Obi Confirms Search Of His Apartment By EFCC. by ruggedized1: 3:50pm On Apr 19, 2017
Ezi ofia just shut up your dirty smelly mouth. What I equally asked you yesterday was whether it was in Peter Obi's flat the said money was found?

[s]
Abagworo:

Bush pig you argued with me yesterday that Peter Obi owns no flat there.
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Defection Aftermath: Names Of Senators Remaining In APC (FULL LIST) / Gridlock: Osinbajo, Sanwo-olu Visit Apapa, Inspect Ongoing Projects / Gumi: Biafra & Oduduwa Agitators Are Miscreants Not Different From Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.