Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,141 members, 7,835,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Is She Carrying My Baby ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Carrying My Baby ? (994 Views)

Can U Stand By Ur Wife Even When She's Carrying Another Man's Pregnancy? / Please Help My Pastor's Wife Is Carrying My Child / 'my Wife Is Carrying My Brother's Pregnancy'[must READ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Carrying My Baby ? by marko89: 9:00am On Apr 19, 2017
there's this girl I met some years ago, we liked each other but I told her I don't want serious relationship with her... she agreed , I don't know her family likewise her too..
last year we met , we went to a club in Lagos, after coming back from the club , we wanted ti have sex, but alas I could not find my condom , I asked her if she knows where it was she said no, i also asked her if she was safe she said yes... so we had sex without d condom.. later I saw a text message of a guy appreciating her for spending d night with him, I questioned her but she waved it off and I did not question further , when I left I gave her 10k, my friend gave her 5 k and I told her to take care of herself after ringing it to her that she must not do d mistake of getting pregnant, I asked her on getting home if she has gotten d drug , she waved it off..

a week after she pranked me she was pregnant, I raked for her and she said she was joking to know my reaction.

a month later , she told me she was pregnant, I asked if it was another prank, she said no... I asked her to do lab test which she vehemently opposed... then later resorted to doing abortion which she said she cannot do cos a prophetess in her area warned her not to abort.
thinking she was trying to siphon money from me , I told her I have a doctor that works with a federal hospital that could help , after agreeing to do d abortion, she flared up that she'd sort it out herself .. later I mandated to hospital that is which she did

now the result brought the worst confusion in my life..
1) the result was over 4 weeks earlier than wen we had sex
2) my friend later told me she saw some condoms in his store when. I told him about the issue, which was the condom I was looking for the night I had sex
3) the text message I saw on his phone
4) the reason she pranked me a week after having sex
5) why she refused the laboratory pregnancy test
6) why she does not want my friend to do d abortion for her

I asked her all these question , she couldn't provide any answers, from all I concluded that there is controversy about the paternity..
she often ask me when I will be serious with her and get married cos she needed a man that would sponsor her education. and take care of her, and the annoying part is that she's spamming my friends and relative on Facebook..

please friend what do you think about my situation, I am seriously confused and depressed ...thank you

1 Like

Re: Is She Carrying My Baby ? by bamirotola: 9:08am On Apr 19, 2017
Let me book space first! ... But brother flee... Owo epo family
Re: Is She Carrying My Baby ? by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 19, 2017
She needed someone to take responsibility of her pregnancy. That was why she had unprotected sex with you.

Girls are no longer smilinggrin

Anybody wey fall mugu them go hang every for him head grin
Re: Is She Carrying My Baby ? by marko89: 9:14am On Apr 19, 2017
bamirotola:
Let me book space first! ... But brother flee... Owo epo family

what is owo EPo plz , I have ignored already , bug I dont want to feel responsible
Re: Is She Carrying My Baby ? by bamirotola: 9:25am On Apr 19, 2017
marko89:

what is owo EPo plz , I have ignored already , bug I dont want to feel responsible

Owo EPo r ladies looking for greener land to stay
Re: Is She Carrying My Baby ? by queencalipso(f): 9:26am On Apr 19, 2017
From the story, you are not responsible simple... There's nothing to be confused about. If she insists, run a DNA test to prove your case
Re: Is She Carrying My Baby ? by marko89: 9:26am On Apr 19, 2017
Oyind17:
She needed someone to take responsibility of her pregnancy. That was why she had unprotected sex with you.

I thought of that too... and I am not ready to fall any mugu
Re: Is She Carrying My Baby ? by ikp120(m): 9:27am On Apr 19, 2017
Oyind17:

LadyAim you're right. Guys need to use their head more than they use their dicks sad sad
Re: Is She Carrying My Baby ? by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 19, 2017
marko89:

I thought of that too... and I am not ready to fall any mugu
Go and do the test with her.
Re: Is She Carrying My Baby ? by marko89: 9:29am On Apr 19, 2017
queencalipso:
From the story, you are not responsible simple... There's nothing to be confused about. If she insists, run a DNA test to p case
is it possible to do DNA test before delivery
Re: Is She Carrying My Baby ? by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 19, 2017
ikp120:
LadyAim you're right. Guys need to use their head more than they use their dicks sad sad
I now know you know. What next?
Re: Is She Carrying My Baby ? by ShinyJay22(m): 10:03am On Apr 19, 2017
She don do you "leg over"(in Mr.Eazi's voice) tongue
Re: Is She Carrying My Baby ? by ShinyJay22(m): 10:06am On Apr 19, 2017
queencalipso:
From the story, you are not responsible simple... There's nothing to be confused about. If she insists, run a DNA test to prove your case
Lol,you are very funny sha.Do you think DNA test is cheap?
Re: Is She Carrying My Baby ? by queencalipso(f): 10:10am On Apr 19, 2017
marko89:
is it possible to do DNA test before delivery

Yes, it's very possible.. I think from the 12-13th week...
Re: Is She Carrying My Baby ? by queencalipso(f): 10:11am On Apr 19, 2017
ShinyJay22:
Lol,you are very funny sha.Do you think DNA test is cheap?

I know it's not cheap, but do you know if the op can afford it?
Re: Is She Carrying My Baby ? by marko89: 10:18am On Apr 19, 2017
queencalipso:

Yes, it's very possible.. I think from the 12-13th week...
how , plz put .e through ...but its more than 13 weeks though
Re: Is She Carrying My Baby ? by 9jayes: 11:17am On Apr 19, 2017
all dis efforts u ar taking to get rid of the pregnant can make the gal to rope u
Re: Is She Carrying My Baby ? by marko89: 11:29am On Apr 19, 2017
9jayes:
all dis efforts u ar taking to get rid of the pregnant can make the gal to rope u

I did not take note of all this not until she refused to visit my friend that's the doctor, that was when. I sat down and thought of how everything transpired .... then I asked her questions , she couldn't answer them
Re: Is She Carrying My Baby ? by firstking01(m): 11:52am On Apr 19, 2017
My advice, start from buying a baby bath in set, then later you can proceed to buy other baby items.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Craziest Thing Youve Found In An Hotel Room/lodge / Why A Dangling DI*K Is Better Than A Jam-packed One / Final Solution For Quick Ejaculation(45min+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.