Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Ahmadu Chanchangi Is Dead (Chanchangi Airlines Chairman) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ahmadu Chanchangi Is Dead (Chanchangi Airlines Chairman) (50519 Views)

Taofeek Oyerinde Fele Is Dead! Oyo NURTW Chairman Dies / Two Faint At Ahmadu Chanchangi’s Burial In Kaduna / Burial Photos Of Ahmadu Chanchangi, Chairman Chanchangi Airlines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmadu Chanchangi Is Dead (Chanchangi Airlines Chairman) by BetaThings: 12:14pm On Apr 19, 2017
Nigeriadondie:
Only u 3 wives and 33 children Tell me y u no go die. Aboki and abunna are like 5&6

The father of the Deputy Senate President - Ekweremadu - had 23
You think all those were from a single woman?
Anyway, he was not "aboki" and died
So?

2 Likes

Re: Ahmadu Chanchangi Is Dead (Chanchangi Airlines Chairman) by dee02(m): 12:15pm On Apr 19, 2017
HBola:

Real big irony.
Billionaire, had an airline company before, knows he has a n illness that might require an emergency, knows flights are not operating to the Abuja airport for now and the man couldn't have a chopper on standby for such times. Beats me, I can't for the life of me imagine that.

If you like have 20 choppers, if you are destined to die on a date and at a particular place in an environment, nothing, i mean absolutely nothing will change that!

1 Like

Re: Ahmadu Chanchangi Is Dead (Chanchangi Airlines Chairman) by kabawa(m): 12:17pm On Apr 19, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

Ur father I know say u be brainless aboki. Hunger dey up north and dey hammer but u wey neva chop belleful one feed me. Thunder fire u die.

You go cry tire cry
Werey come wash my plate make you see something put for belle grin
Re: Ahmadu Chanchangi Is Dead (Chanchangi Airlines Chairman) by dee02(m): 12:17pm On Apr 19, 2017
BetaThings:

The father of the Deputy Senate President - Ekweremadu - had 23
You think all those were from a single woman?
Anyway, he was not "aboki" and died
So?

Dont mind the bastar....d!
Men are ploygamous by nature... African men especially!!!!

1 Like

Re: Ahmadu Chanchangi Is Dead (Chanchangi Airlines Chairman) by nattyhero(m): 12:19pm On Apr 19, 2017
Nigeriadondie:
Only u 3 wives and 33 children Tell me y u no go die. Aboki and abunna are like 5&6

English can hard some ppl. Survived by 3 wives means the ones that are alive. Some may have died way back shocked shocked :oh

1 Like

Re: Ahmadu Chanchangi Is Dead (Chanchangi Airlines Chairman) by CHARLOE(m): 12:20pm On Apr 19, 2017
calaway:
this was the one time minister of transport under who's watch the NIGERIAN RAILWAYS CORPORATION was run aground and by coincidence he and his Alhaji brothers had fleets of trucks with which they monopolised the stranded and waiting logistic needs of the era..... talk about creating opportunity for ones self at the expense of the greater good......MEDIOCRITY in administration is a plague brought upon this society by quota system.

If this is true then he's 1 of d foundational problems of this country. In saner Climes he would've died long ago thru d hangman's noose.
But unfortunately, this is Nigeria, where we celebrate high profile criminals. Smh
Re: Ahmadu Chanchangi Is Dead (Chanchangi Airlines Chairman) by talk2saintify(m): 12:21pm On Apr 19, 2017
very thing is vanity...

we all return to dust

2 Likes

Re: Ahmadu Chanchangi Is Dead (Chanchangi Airlines Chairman) by ashawopikin(m): 12:27pm On Apr 19, 2017
33 chindren! oluwa o. RIP

Re: Ahmadu Chanchangi Is Dead (Chanchangi Airlines Chairman) by chukaike(m): 12:28pm On Apr 19, 2017
spartan117:
Rip to d dead
may he rest in peace
Re: Ahmadu Chanchangi Is Dead (Chanchangi Airlines Chairman) by YaksonFCA(m): 12:28pm On Apr 19, 2017
RIP
Re: Ahmadu Chanchangi Is Dead (Chanchangi Airlines Chairman) by Nigeriadondie: 12:28pm On Apr 19, 2017
kabawa:

You go cry tire cry
Werey come wash my plate make you see something put for belle grin
I know say u never chop belleful. Hope u no never catch meningitis? Any way before I go give u food go brush ur "gworo gworo coated teeth". I hope they are even complete to chew what i offer u below

Re: Ahmadu Chanchangi Is Dead (Chanchangi Airlines Chairman) by CHARLOE(m): 12:28pm On Apr 19, 2017
BALLOSKI:
he was the definition of a good rich man . He connected with the poor real good. He touched lives . May his soul rest in peace.
Very good man Indeed, after supervising d death of nrc as minister of transport n going g into truck haulage biz with his cronies
Re: Ahmadu Chanchangi Is Dead (Chanchangi Airlines Chairman) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 19, 2017
oscaruzie:
My take from this? Vanity... All is Vanity. He has nooooooooo idea right now where those billions are, who's gonna inherit his amassed wealth, his houses and cars and women and children and all properties...another's gonna take 'em.

Moral? - Live life to the fullest. Enjoy every second. Be content and happy with the little or much you've got. it's the little things in life that truly matter.

Modified:

FTC - lala, there's gotta be something special attached to this, my first FTC since I joined NL. Oddly though, the feeling is 'just there'..... smiley
He lost it all before he died
Re: Ahmadu Chanchangi Is Dead (Chanchangi Airlines Chairman) by redcliff: 12:32pm On Apr 19, 2017
oscaruzie:
My take from this? Vanity... All is Vanity. He has nooooooooo idea right now where those billions are, who's gonna inherit his amassed wealth, his houses and cars and women and children and all properties...another's gonna take 'em.

Moral? - Live life to the fullest. Enjoy every second. Be content and happy with the little or much you've got. it's the little things in life that truly matter.

Modified:

FTC - lala, there's gotta be something special attached to this, my first FTC since I joined NL. Oddly though, the feeling is 'just there'..... smiley

okonkwo who ask you?>
Re: Ahmadu Chanchangi Is Dead (Chanchangi Airlines Chairman) by SultanYoung: 12:35pm On Apr 19, 2017
Shut the Bleep up u bloody poor hypocrite Chanchangi has been a Philanthroper more than any one in Nigeria go to Tudun-Wada in Kaduna and see how many lives he has helped and the people that has benefit from him in bigger way before you type those shit
TO ALLAH WE BELONG AND TO HIM WE RETURN MAY ALLAH GRANT YOU AND ALL MUSLIM UMMAH JANNATIL FIRDAUSI AMIN YA ZILJALALUWALIKRAM
oscaruzie:

Modified:

Re: Ahmadu Chanchangi Is Dead (Chanchangi Airlines Chairman) by spartan117(m): 12:35pm On Apr 19, 2017
chukaike:
may he rest in peace
Amen
Re: Ahmadu Chanchangi Is Dead (Chanchangi Airlines Chairman) by Samuelspot(m): 12:37pm On Apr 19, 2017
RIP
Re: Ahmadu Chanchangi Is Dead (Chanchangi Airlines Chairman) by BALLOSKI: 12:37pm On Apr 19, 2017
CHARLOE:

Very good man Indeed, after supervising d death of nrc as minister of transport n going g into truck haulage biz with his cronies
he had nothing to do with NRC. The chanchangi I know did not go to school.
Re: Ahmadu Chanchangi Is Dead (Chanchangi Airlines Chairman) by Lilimax(f): 12:37pm On Apr 19, 2017
33 children These Abokis dey born like foul embarassed
Hoping they are well trained and not just in Islamic\Koranic school compounding issues for the country embarassed
Re: Ahmadu Chanchangi Is Dead (Chanchangi Airlines Chairman) by kabawa(m): 12:41pm On Apr 19, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

I know say u never chop belleful. Hope u no never catch meningitis? Any way before I go give u food go brush ur "gworo gworo coated teeth". I hope they are even complete to chew what i offer u below

Hunger go finish your Biafran malnourished generation grin
Which broke the record of highest kwashokwo in the history of mankind shocked
Wait for season 2
Re: Ahmadu Chanchangi Is Dead (Chanchangi Airlines Chairman) by BetaThings: 12:42pm On Apr 19, 2017
calaway:
this was the one time minister of transport under who's watch the NIGERIAN RAILWAYS CORPORATION was run aground and by coincidence he and his Alhaji brothers had fleets of trucks with which they monopolised the stranded and waiting logistic needs of the era..... talk about creating opportunity for ones self at the expense of the greater good......MEDIOCRITY in administration is a plague brought upon this society by quota system.

What quota system? You guys are always misrepresenting facts to blame the ills of this country on only a part of this country

There are crooks, armed robbers, rapists, looters, traitors in every part of this country
So conflict of interest can come from anywhere because integrity is not synonymous with competence or any part of the country - you put in competent people and pray that they are honest.

1. Under which administration was he Minister of Transport and tell me how long he was there for?
2. Please pick up Lee Kuan Yew's Book "From Third World to First" and turn to page 352 and read how Festus Okotie Eboh - Finance Minister from the South - told him (Mr Lee) how he (Okotie-Eboh) had laboured for his country and was now set to look after his own business, a shoe factory. He (Okotie Eboh) had therefore imposed a tax on imported shoes to make local production viable. Now this issue of conflict of interest is in the book of a foreigner talking about his experience in Nigeria. This was in January 1966 and a few days later the first coup occurred
3. We read about Malabu recently. Is Etete a product of quota system?

1 Like

Re: Ahmadu Chanchangi Is Dead (Chanchangi Airlines Chairman) by mikolo80: 12:42pm On Apr 19, 2017
kinah:
oro ooooo.

is he going to be buried with his billions?
remain poor na, no go work.

1 Like

Re: Ahmadu Chanchangi Is Dead (Chanchangi Airlines Chairman) by BetaThings: 12:43pm On Apr 19, 2017
Lilimax:
33 children These Abokis dey born like foul embarassed
Hoping they are well trained and not just in Islamic\Koranic school compounding issues for the country embarassed
And Senator's Ekweremadu's dad with 23?
Re: Ahmadu Chanchangi Is Dead (Chanchangi Airlines Chairman) by Lilimax(f): 12:45pm On Apr 19, 2017
BetaThings:

And Senator's Ekweremadu's dad with 23?
They must have been trained in Western Education nah which is the difference embarassed
Re: Ahmadu Chanchangi Is Dead (Chanchangi Airlines Chairman) by BetaThings: 12:45pm On Apr 19, 2017
CHARLOE:

Proof that he did and tell me about other parastatals and their looting!
Re: Ahmadu Chanchangi Is Dead (Chanchangi Airlines Chairman) by alabiyemmy(m): 12:49pm On Apr 19, 2017
oscaruzie:

Modified:

So if he was working and these things got added by his hard work, and God's blessings, should he throw them away? Wealth in itself is not against God's word or sinful, but it is the assertion of onex's whole mind on getting it is according to God's word sinful.
Re: Ahmadu Chanchangi Is Dead (Chanchangi Airlines Chairman) by NorthernParrot: 12:49pm On Apr 19, 2017
Nigeriadondie:
Poking fun huh? pray u reach the age he died
Re: Ahmadu Chanchangi Is Dead (Chanchangi Airlines Chairman) by BetaThings: 12:50pm On Apr 19, 2017
Lilimax:
They must have been trained in Western Education nah which is the difference embarassed
So the issue is no longer number of children? Good!
And why are we asking this question about the education of Mr Chanchagi's children when his son is in the House of Representatives but we are giving Mr Ekweremadu the benefit of our doubt when his son is just in the House of Senate?
Re: Ahmadu Chanchangi Is Dead (Chanchangi Airlines Chairman) by zeezeegal(m): 12:50pm On Apr 19, 2017
33/3=11... So Each Wife Gave Birth To 11? Dat Tutu Na Wa Oo... Go Don Wide Like Basin
Re: Ahmadu Chanchangi Is Dead (Chanchangi Airlines Chairman) by NorthernParrot: 12:51pm On Apr 19, 2017
kinah:
oro ooooo.

is he going to be buried with his billions?
no his 33 children will share it. Islam has specified how it should be
Re: Ahmadu Chanchangi Is Dead (Chanchangi Airlines Chairman) by oscaruzie(m): 12:51pm On Apr 19, 2017
SultanYoung:
Shut the Bleep up u bloody poor hypocrite Chanchangi has been a Philanthroper more than any one in Nigeria go to Tudun-Wada in Kaduna and see how many lives he has helped and the people that has benefit from him in bigger way before you type those shit
TO ALLAH WE BELONG AND TO HIM WE RETURN MAY ALLAH GRANT YOU AND ALL MUSLIM UMMAH JANNATIL FIRDAUSI AMIN YA ZILJALALUWALIKRAM

your siggy says it all...your religion has blinded you to reason. I never attacked his personality,and for record sake I noted that MY TAKE, or lemme break it down to your slow vegetable mind; the lesson I've learnt here is that life is like a candle that can be blown out at any f*ckn given time, rich or poor, slave or free.

don't fuckn quote me again if you don't have any reasonable thing to contribute

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Us Conference Visa / Paulcy Cyprian Iwuala In A Motor Accident - Photos / This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.