Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,613 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Ahmadu Chanchangi Is Dead (Chanchangi Airlines Chairman) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ahmadu Chanchangi Is Dead (Chanchangi Airlines Chairman) (50515 Views)

Taofeek Oyerinde Fele Is Dead! Oyo NURTW Chairman Dies / Two Faint At Ahmadu Chanchangi’s Burial In Kaduna / Burial Photos Of Ahmadu Chanchangi, Chairman Chanchangi Airlines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmadu Chanchangi Is Dead (Chanchangi Airlines Chairman) by oscaruzie(m): 2:12pm On Apr 19, 2017
Davitron1107:
so because of death and vanity. One should not be successful again!. We are in this world to live to our full potential meaning we are to die empty. So it's only lazy people that cry vanity wen they should be celebrating success, no offence.

none taken. we all construe differently. I wanna be more than I am today, but always with the mindset that it will all come to nought someday. so that always makes me appreciate the little/much I've got and be content no matter what. peace.
Re: Ahmadu Chanchangi Is Dead (Chanchangi Airlines Chairman) by Bollinger(m): 2:23pm On Apr 19, 2017
oscaruzie:

if I was being quoted by a female feminist, I'd prolly consider and tow the line. not that I consider you a male feminist tho, you just seem like a kid who's lost his toy and needs attention. peace.

I have to be a woman to have sense and decency. Ok. grin
Re: Ahmadu Chanchangi Is Dead (Chanchangi Airlines Chairman) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 19, 2017
A'uzu bin lahi..33 kids??...RIP sir.
Re: Ahmadu Chanchangi Is Dead (Chanchangi Airlines Chairman) by lozanni(m): 2:28pm On Apr 19, 2017
GogetterMD:
Chanchangi, the Nigerian air molue

RIP to the deceased. His manhood lives on.

I remember on one occasion I visited Abuja and on my return trip it was only Chanchangi Airline Airplane available for the return trip to Lagos. I preferred to loiter at the Airport until an Aero-contractor plane came in much later in the evening, for the return flight to Lagos.
Re: Ahmadu Chanchangi Is Dead (Chanchangi Airlines Chairman) by gowaga68: 2:31pm On Apr 19, 2017
[quote author=calaway post=55706880]this was the one time minister of transport under who's watch the NIGERIAN RAILWAYS CORPORATION was run aground and by coincidence he and his Alhaji brothers had fleets of trucks with which they monopolised the stranded and waiting logistic needs of the era..... talk about creating opportunity for ones self at the expense of the greater
When was he a one time minister?
He never involved in politics but just businesses.
Ahmadu Chanchanji (gi) rest on!
To my friends from his family and cousins accept my sympathy.
Re: Ahmadu Chanchangi Is Dead (Chanchangi Airlines Chairman) by chukel(m): 2:34pm On Apr 19, 2017
So there is no standard hospital in kaduna. His son is a house of reps member and couldn't use his constituency allocation to build a standard hospital. As wealthy as he was, he couldn't attract standard hospital to his people in Kaduna. These things we do, sometimes it comes back as nemesis. Well all will die someday.

2 Likes

Re: Ahmadu Chanchangi Is Dead (Chanchangi Airlines Chairman) by malware: 2:42pm On Apr 19, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

At least its better than to ve kids that wud become almajiri and potential street beggars or terrorists

Only God determines the fate of his creature. Who gives birth to kidnapper, ritualists, cultists that you have in your domain? Is it not the family planners?

Re: Ahmadu Chanchangi Is Dead (Chanchangi Airlines Chairman) by rovher: 2:48pm On Apr 19, 2017
I still recall vividly my days of working wiv an Aviation company, that very airline dint do very well, at a point they were operating wiv just one aircraft whc was the Boeing 767 which was the biggest aircraft with a very big cargo hole(space), All his aircrafts went off for Sea checks, and never returned, mostly due to financial reasons and other reasons, most of t Planes were no more air worthy, same airline was plying Lag-maiduguri - Kaduna - Abuja and back to lagos... it was also his kids that ruined the airline business... so sad, RIP sir...
Re: Ahmadu Chanchangi Is Dead (Chanchangi Airlines Chairman) by joinnow: 2:49pm On Apr 19, 2017
Eyah

If you are in airport lounge.its the only plane you can predict correctly that its just landed based on molue noisy sound
Re: Ahmadu Chanchangi Is Dead (Chanchangi Airlines Chairman) by Justiceleague1: 3:13pm On Apr 19, 2017
kabawa:
Hunger go finish your Biafran malnourished generation grin Which broke the record of highest kwashokwo in the history of mankind shocked Wait for season 2
mallam ua cow need ua attention grin grin
Re: Ahmadu Chanchangi Is Dead (Chanchangi Airlines Chairman) by Langbasa: 3:27pm On Apr 19, 2017
oscaruzie:
My take from this? Vanity... All is Vanity. He has nooooooooo idea right now where those billions are, who's gonna inherit his amassed wealth, his houses and cars and women and children and all properties...another's gonna take 'em.

Moral? - Live life to the fullest. Enjoy every second. Be content and happy with the little or much you've got. it's the little things in life that truly matter.

Modified:

FTC - lala, there's gotta be something special attached to this, my first FTC since I joined NL. Oddly though, the feeling is 'just there'..... smiley
I wanted to cry while reading this.
Re: Ahmadu Chanchangi Is Dead (Chanchangi Airlines Chairman) by SultanYoung: 3:40pm On Apr 19, 2017
Sorry for the way and manner I talked I was upset because he was like a father to me and he has been battling with the sickness for about 6years and he has passed through hard times just like everyone who undergo illness
oscaruzie:

your siggy says it all...your religion has blinded you to reason. I never attacked his personality,and for record sake I noted that MY TAKE, or lemme break it down to your slow vegetable mind; the lesson I've learnt here is that life is like a candle that can be blown out at any f*ckn given time, rich or poor, slave or free.

don't fuckn quote me again if you don't have any reasonable thing to contribute

1 Like

Re: Ahmadu Chanchangi Is Dead (Chanchangi Airlines Chairman) by NASTYNASOSO: 4:05pm On Apr 19, 2017
calaway:
this was the one time minister of transport under who's watch the NIGERIAN RAILWAYS CORPORATION was run aground and by coincidence he and his Alhaji brothers had fleets of trucks with which they monopolised the stranded and waiting logistic needs of the era..... talk about creating opportunity for ones self at the expense of the greater good......MEDIOCRITY in administration is a plague brought upon this society by quota system.

HMMMNN

YOUR SENSE OF STUPIDITY IS EPIC
LIES FEOM THE PIT OF HELL
THIS MAN HAS NEVER HELD ANY PUBLIC OFFICE.
HAVE RESPECT FOR THE DEAD, YOUR OWN DATE WITH THE MAGGOTS IN YOUR GRAVE WILL COME.
Re: Ahmadu Chanchangi Is Dead (Chanchangi Airlines Chairman) by robosky02(m): 4:19pm On Apr 19, 2017
redcliff:

okonkwo who ask you?>

you, you too like motor too grin
Re: Ahmadu Chanchangi Is Dead (Chanchangi Airlines Chairman) by burkingx(f): 4:43pm On Apr 19, 2017
passyhansome:
He is believed to be survived by three wives and about 33 children.RIP Legend, RIP Pele, He was hard working and a prolific goal scorer.

Re: Ahmadu Chanchangi Is Dead (Chanchangi Airlines Chairman) by Myself2(m): 4:45pm On Apr 19, 2017
oscaruzie:
My take from this? Vanity... All is Vanity. He has nooooooooo idea right now where those billions are, who's gonna inherit his amassed wealth, his houses and cars and women and children and all properties...another's gonna take 'em.

Moral? - Live life to the fullest. Enjoy every second. Be content and happy with the little or much you've got. it's the little things in life that truly matter.

Modified:

FTC - lala, there's gotta be something special attached to this, my first FTC since I joined NL. Oddly though, the feeling is 'just there'..... smiley

You sound as if you're saying the man has anything to regret, why ask who is going to inherit the billions he amassed.Go and inherit it naa
Do you know the kind of succession plan he may have in place,do you know the content of his will
You're saying live life to the fullest ,how do you know the man didn't do that
Re: Ahmadu Chanchangi Is Dead (Chanchangi Airlines Chairman) by uvie66: 4:51pm On Apr 19, 2017
3 wives and three football teams, the man Don burn out
Re: Ahmadu Chanchangi Is Dead (Chanchangi Airlines Chairman) by mywells: 4:52pm On Apr 19, 2017
oscaruzie:

Modified:

Three wives and 33 children and you call this vanity,he left humans,properties,monies and fame.if those he left behind can not manage what he left behind they should sell it to AMCON
Re: Ahmadu Chanchangi Is Dead (Chanchangi Airlines Chairman) by Prechy08(m): 5:02pm On Apr 19, 2017
The rich also die
Re: Ahmadu Chanchangi Is Dead (Chanchangi Airlines Chairman) by Folksyharry(m): 5:58pm On Apr 19, 2017
Just imagine. He had to be taken from Kaduna to Abuja to get better health care. If the state had at least one hospital like the one he was being taken to he probably would have survived. All the previous and current leaders that don't want to give us quality health care should not worry, one day it will be their turn and they will wish they did the right thing.
Re: Ahmadu Chanchangi Is Dead (Chanchangi Airlines Chairman) by generaljeffery(m): 6:16pm On Apr 19, 2017
Rest in Peace ✌ to the Dead. But I must no leave without making a bold statement, Supposing these acclaimed rich men contributed either through donations or advice to the government as it relates to infrastructures, he may have bn flown to Abuja with Air Ambulance, instead of been transported via road which is also detrimental to his health.
Re: Ahmadu Chanchangi Is Dead (Chanchangi Airlines Chairman) by acehood907(m): 6:38pm On Apr 19, 2017
May Allah forgive him

Re: Ahmadu Chanchangi Is Dead (Chanchangi Airlines Chairman) by Beebase(m): 10:15pm On Apr 19, 2017
Inalilahi wahinailahi rojiunah (RIP)
Re: Ahmadu Chanchangi Is Dead (Chanchangi Airlines Chairman) by Nigeriadondie: 6:40pm On Apr 20, 2017
kabawa:

Hunger go finish your Biafran malnourished generation grin
Which broke the record of highest kwashokwo in the history of mankind shocked
Wait for season 2
Hungry aboki u don chop today? No go chew small girl kpekus to give am belle to born pikin wey u no fit feed.
U no fit chew food wey i give u. Then go suck cow breast make u feed on milk as u no get teeth to chew food wey i give poor little boy
Re: Ahmadu Chanchangi Is Dead (Chanchangi Airlines Chairman) by mikolo80: 7:13pm On Apr 22, 2017
kinah:

itumo?
bros borrow ur self brain o
me abi you wan de find ready made go lease d laka?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Us Conference Visa / Paulcy Cyprian Iwuala In A Motor Accident - Photos / This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.