Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Ahmadu Chanchangi Is Dead (Chanchangi Airlines Chairman) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ahmadu Chanchangi Is Dead (Chanchangi Airlines Chairman) (50522 Views)

Taofeek Oyerinde Fele Is Dead! Oyo NURTW Chairman Dies / Two Faint At Ahmadu Chanchangi’s Burial In Kaduna / Burial Photos Of Ahmadu Chanchangi, Chairman Chanchangi Airlines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmadu Chanchangi Is Dead (Chanchangi Airlines Chairman) by kwajahafiz(m): 12:53pm On Apr 19, 2017
[q_uote author=oscaruzie post=55706769]My take from this? Vanity... All is Vanity. He has nooooooooo idea right now where those billions are, who's gonna inherit his amassed wealth, his houses and cars and women and children and all properties...another's gonna take 'em.

Moral? - Live life to the fullest. Enjoy every second. Be content and happy with the little or much you've got. it's the little things in life that truly matter.

Modified:

FTC - lala, there's gotta be something special attached to this, my first FTC since I joined NL. Oddly though, the feeling is 'just there'..... smiley[/quote]

Mumu talk...poor man....go make money make I see u change from this ur golden rule.
Re: Ahmadu Chanchangi Is Dead (Chanchangi Airlines Chairman) by oscaruzie(m): 12:53pm On Apr 19, 2017
redcliff:

okonkwo who ask you?>

I've noticed you. Now that I've made your day, Bleep off.
Re: Ahmadu Chanchangi Is Dead (Chanchangi Airlines Chairman) by CHARLOE(m): 12:54pm On Apr 19, 2017
BALLOSKI:
he had nothing to do with NRC. The chanchangi I know did not go to school.
Forgive me if I'm wrong, some1 said it up there. Will do my first findings
Re: Ahmadu Chanchangi Is Dead (Chanchangi Airlines Chairman) by BetaThings: 12:55pm On Apr 19, 2017
People are just hypocrites

A breadseller - Olajumoke - strikes it rich and Efe wins N25m
NLander : God, when will you pick my call?

Chanchangi dies
NLander : vanity upon vanity; they will not bury him with his wealth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahmadu Chanchangi Is Dead (Chanchangi Airlines Chairman) by FirstCounsel(m): 12:55pm On Apr 19, 2017
wellmax:
Ohhh, RIP.

Used to admire his wealth as a little boy growing in Tundun Wada Kaduna.

This guy would buy up houses in an entire street, demolish and fence it up.

Chanchangi Schools used to be the best in the area.

RIP Alhaji
back in the days his Chanchangi Petrol tankers were "almost uncountable". I think AA RANO has taken over tankers wise
Re: Ahmadu Chanchangi Is Dead (Chanchangi Airlines Chairman) by Castle88: 12:56pm On Apr 19, 2017
May his soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Ahmadu Chanchangi Is Dead (Chanchangi Airlines Chairman) by oscaruzie(m): 12:56pm On Apr 19, 2017
kwajahafiz:
You are a foo if you think you will follow all those your golden rule when money gum you...na ur poverty and player hating self de talk this one...

[q_uote author=oscaruzie post=55706769]My take from this? Vanity... All is Vanity. He has nooooooooo idea right now where those billions are, who's gonna inherit his amassed wealth, his houses and cars and women and children and all properties...another's gonna take 'em.

Moral? - Live life to the fullest. Enjoy every second. Be content and happy with the little or much you've got. it's the little things in life that truly matter.

Modified:

FTC - lala, there's gotta be something special attached to this, my first FTC since I joined NL. Oddly though, the feeling is 'just there'..... smiley

I would have responded to you, but seeing that you're always prominent in Health and Religion sections, it only goes to show that you're a deranged religious bigot. peace.
Re: Ahmadu Chanchangi Is Dead (Chanchangi Airlines Chairman) by Nigeriadondie: 12:57pm On Apr 19, 2017
kabawa:

Hunger go finish your Biafran malnourished generation grin
Which broke the record of highest kwashokwo in the history of mankind shocked
Wait for season 2
U re hungry just like ur people up north. Down in d south we ve them here innour cities begging for alms but pls take a pic of any igbo begging in d north. Biafra can never repeat itself again this u know well. Recall a people who fought an entire nation for 30 months under blockade while Hitler's army which was under for about 9 months from 1944 and capitulated in 1945. Besides u can never get d support of Middle Belt or d South South people anymore. Well for d Yoruba being unpredictable I cant vouch for their support. So season 2 is dead on arrival.
Shey u don brush ur gworo gworo teeth which ur father passed to u and u will pass to ur hungry unborn generation. Go for check up if ur high fever no be menigitis. Wait i dey kitchen food go soon ready. Hope ur teeth still complete

2 Likes

Re: Ahmadu Chanchangi Is Dead (Chanchangi Airlines Chairman) by BALLOSKI: 12:58pm On Apr 19, 2017
CHARLOE:

you're forgiven.
Re: Ahmadu Chanchangi Is Dead (Chanchangi Airlines Chairman) by seguno2: 12:58pm On Apr 19, 2017
calaway:
this was the one time minister of transport under who's watch the NIGERIAN RAILWAYS CORPORATION was run aground and by coincidence he and his Alhaji brothers had fleets of trucks with which they monopolised the stranded and waiting logistic needs of the era..... talk about creating opportunity for ones self at the expense of the greater good......MEDIOCRITY in administration is a plague brought upon this society by quota system.

Obasanjo did similar with our education system.
He set up Bells university and schools from our stolen money instead of improving public universities, secondary and primary schools.
That is easy to do when you have mumus as your fellow citizens who will hail and praise you for doing kegites gyration or buying roasted plantain aka boli on the roadside rather than ask you tough questions on your stewardship, accountability etc.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmadu Chanchangi Is Dead (Chanchangi Airlines Chairman) by BetaThings: 12:58pm On Apr 19, 2017
CHARLOE:

It is actually dangerous to say negative things when you are not sure - people say negative things about others because of hate, especially in our toxic environment. No need to join them unless you are sure

I am scared of bearing false witness. Who knows? A policeman can easily turn an innocent person into a defendant in a very serious case. That is the day one will appreciate the gravity of bearing false witness
Re: Ahmadu Chanchangi Is Dead (Chanchangi Airlines Chairman) by DanseMacabre(m): 12:59pm On Apr 19, 2017
What I know about him (other than that he owns the airline) is that he allegedly imported arms and provided finance in support of the lingering religious crises in the North.

Inna lillahi wa inna illahi raji'un anyway.
Re: Ahmadu Chanchangi Is Dead (Chanchangi Airlines Chairman) by oscaruzie(m): 12:59pm On Apr 19, 2017
alabiyemmy:

So if he was working and these things got added by his hard work, and God's blessings, should he throw them away? Wealth in itself is not against God's word or sinful, but it is the assertion of onex's whole mind on getting it is according to God's word sinful.

don't get the wrong picture bro. I never assumed that wealth ain't good. I pray to be wealthy every day. I said the little or much you've got. we all see the same picture but have different understandings. peace.
Re: Ahmadu Chanchangi Is Dead (Chanchangi Airlines Chairman) by oscaruzie(m): 1:00pm On Apr 19, 2017
BALLOSKI:
he was the definition of a good rich man . He connected with the poor real good. He touched lives . May his soul rest in peace.

amen. glad to know he was a good man.
Re: Ahmadu Chanchangi Is Dead (Chanchangi Airlines Chairman) by oscaruzie(m): 1:02pm On Apr 19, 2017
Bollinger:

Lol....he said women can be inherited. Smh.

so when a man dies and his woman marries another, what is that called? or...ok, lemme come down to your level, his women may remarry or return to their homes...wordplay dude, wordplay....
Re: Ahmadu Chanchangi Is Dead (Chanchangi Airlines Chairman) by MrBONE2(m): 1:03pm On Apr 19, 2017
Nigeriadondie:
Only u 3 wives and 33 children Tell me y u no go die. Aboki and abunna are like 5&6

1 Like

Re: Ahmadu Chanchangi Is Dead (Chanchangi Airlines Chairman) by goaldynboy: 1:03pm On Apr 19, 2017
Out of the three wives, he had eleven children from each wives! That's a record goal scorer!!! grin
Re: Ahmadu Chanchangi Is Dead (Chanchangi Airlines Chairman) by CHARLOE(m): 1:05pm On Apr 19, 2017
BetaThings:

It is actually dangerous to say negative things when you are not sure - people say negative things about others because of hate, especially in our toxic environment. No need to join them unless you are sure

I am scared of bearing false witness. Who knows? A policeman can easily turn an innocent person into a defendant in a very serious case. That is the day one will appreciate the gravity of bearing false witness
Guy e don do, which 1 u carry matter for head after my apologies. Person wen make d initial allegation dey there u no attack am
Re: Ahmadu Chanchangi Is Dead (Chanchangi Airlines Chairman) by BetaThings: 1:06pm On Apr 19, 2017
seguno2:

Obasanjo did similar with our education system.
He set up Bells university and schools from our stolen money instead of improving public universities, secondary and primary schools.
That is easy to do when you have mumus as your fellow citizens who will hail and praise you for doing kegites gyration or buying roasted plantain aka boli on the roadside rather than ask you tough questions on your stewardship, accountability etc.

People talk about corruption and quota system
1. I would like the poster to provide evidence of what he accused Chanchangi of. He will not be able to
2. Atiku accused Obasanjo of using his office to enrich himself
3. Festus Okotie Eboh used his office as Finance Minister to favour his company - that is in Lee Kuan Yew's book
4. Bart Nnaji was Minister of Power as a key member of the committee on privatisation of DISCSO wanted to sell one of the discos to his company

We can go on and on
I would link quota system to corruption only if there is a region without crooks, fraudsters.
The Osborne property in the news this week has owners from all over the country - have they all paid necessary taxes on the income used to buy the apartments?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmadu Chanchangi Is Dead (Chanchangi Airlines Chairman) by bakila: 1:06pm On Apr 19, 2017
BABANGBALI:
liar. He was a Muslim he had nothing to do with that ashewo girl called charity, it was his friend that was fokn charity
Na wa for you ohh.
Re: Ahmadu Chanchangi Is Dead (Chanchangi Airlines Chairman) by BetaThings: 1:11pm On Apr 19, 2017
CHARLOE:

Guy e don do, which 1 u carry matter for head after my apologies.

Read my post - I just gave general advice. I did because you apologised. Some others would insist on sticking with a matter they are not sure of and I would not bother with such people

I am not related to Chanchangi
I emphasised the issue because I fear being the victim of a false accusation, perhaps because of what I might have said in error in the past
Look at the news from Benue today - 3 APC members lynched because they were mistaken for robbers. I don't know if it is true. But if true, I pity the person who accused them wrongly

Peace...
Re: Ahmadu Chanchangi Is Dead (Chanchangi Airlines Chairman) by Nigeriadondie: 1:24pm On Apr 19, 2017
CHARLOE:

Very good man Indeed, after supervising d death of nrc as minister of transport n going g into truck haulage biz with his cronies
U de mind am. They will steal from us and then give us crumbs and the mugu masses wud applaud them and give them accoloades
Re: Ahmadu Chanchangi Is Dead (Chanchangi Airlines Chairman) by Nigeriadondie: 1:24pm On Apr 19, 2017
[quote author=MrBONE2 post=55709865][/quote]
Na so 5 & 6
Re: Ahmadu Chanchangi Is Dead (Chanchangi Airlines Chairman) by Bollinger(m): 1:33pm On Apr 19, 2017
oscaruzie:

so when a man dies and his woman marries another, what is that called? or...ok, lemme come down to your level, his women may remarry or return to their homes...wordplay dude, wordplay....

Lol. He still doesn't get it. To him, women are goods to be traded. And he thinks remarry and inherit are the same thing. Word play indeed. grin
Re: Ahmadu Chanchangi Is Dead (Chanchangi Airlines Chairman) by Nigeriadondie: 1:36pm On Apr 19, 2017
NorthernParrot:
Poking fun huh? pray u reach the age he died
Good enough u passed ur message without insults
Re: Ahmadu Chanchangi Is Dead (Chanchangi Airlines Chairman) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 19, 2017
goshen26:

The guy like 3 wella.....

Number 3 is his favorite
I am going to guess his favourite drink while he was alive was "33" Lager.

1 Like

Re: Ahmadu Chanchangi Is Dead (Chanchangi Airlines Chairman) by BALLOSKI: 1:51pm On Apr 19, 2017
oscaruzie:

amen. glad to know he was a good man.
cool
Re: Ahmadu Chanchangi Is Dead (Chanchangi Airlines Chairman) by oscaruzie(m): 1:57pm On Apr 19, 2017
Bollinger:

Lol. He still doesn't get it. To him, women are goods to be traded. And he thinks remarry and inherit are the same thing. Word play indeed. grin

if I was being quoted by a female feminist, I'd prolly consider and tow the line. not that I consider you a male feminist tho, you just seem like a kid who's lost his toy and needs attention. peace.
Re: Ahmadu Chanchangi Is Dead (Chanchangi Airlines Chairman) by olasaad(f): 2:02pm On Apr 19, 2017
spartan117:
Rip to d dead

Lol..you are also in the Queen gambit.
Re: Ahmadu Chanchangi Is Dead (Chanchangi Airlines Chairman) by Davitron1107: 2:03pm On Apr 19, 2017
oscaruzie:
My take from this? Vanity... All is Vanity. He has nooooooooo idea right now where those billions are, who's gonna inherit his amassed wealth, his houses and cars and women and children and all properties...another's gonna take 'em.

Modified:

FTC - lala, there's gotta be something special attached to this, my first FTC since I joined NL. Oddly though, the feeling is 'just there'..... smiley
so because of death and vanity. One should not be successful again!. We are in this world to live to our full potential meaning we are to die empty. So it's only lazy people that cry vanity wen they should be celebrating success, no offence.
Re: Ahmadu Chanchangi Is Dead (Chanchangi Airlines Chairman) by kinah(f): 2:04pm On Apr 19, 2017
mikolo80:
remain poor na, no go work.
itumo? bros borrow ur self brain o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Us Conference Visa / Paulcy Cyprian Iwuala In A Motor Accident - Photos / This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.